It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati=extension of Nature

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
[edit on 17/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
yes, i also truly stand by he OP on what he has said, a while ago i have limitlessly thought and thought about people, their minds, instinct and nature

people have to understand, that your mind CAN get addicted to questioning what IS true & what isn't, so wouldn't that mean our mind defeats own own perception of reality???? think about it, you can theorize forever an may scratch the surface on truth, but sometimes people need to accept truth, AS IS. And understand it's JUST THE Way IT IS, people are still trying to debate, argue and theorize that which we are not FULLY able to understand or mostly prove......

people need to research the smartest recorded people alive and research there saying's or quotes, let's take the smartest recorded person alive for instance: Einstein

Einstein had many quotes and here is one of the many

He said that there are to kind of people: NEUROTIC & PHSYCOTIC

Neurotic meaning a person who is in a situation and chooses to act with FEAR & DOUBT

then there is PHSYCOTIC, meaning a person who would rather make claims & then find a conclusion

now before you go off at me saying im being Neurotic concerning Phenomenon, Is NOT true, why, because i CLAIM nature has no human inventable (this may not be a word, but hofefully you can understand) ability to defeat nature, or a possible cure for it's good and bad ways, it just is.

people have to understand that nature cannot be corrupted, edited or changed.

people have to acknowledge that WE as HUMANS are not evil, we simply cannot be Perfect nor imperfect, yet many attempt to lean to being imperfect on the theory that they are EVENING the odds against the world, that they are trying to cheat their way to victory.

people are trying to manipulate themselves and each other (mentally or phsycally), in history man has understood himself and WAS able to commit what it seen as evvil today, without FEAR or DOUBT that they were wrong, slowly i believe people have looked at themselves as evil and now evforce laws AGAINST or own NATURE.

i can elaborate on & on, but i think this is enough for now to get people thinking.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi, I am new to this site, and just want to say thank you to all of the people who post relevant and enthralling issues... however, this post is disgusting... I hope the author will stop and read it again before they respond to this...
1st of all, which among us wouldn't use a scooter or go-kart type gas saving transport if they could? However the illuminati make it almost impossible in todays society. My friend and I discussed this just yesterday, we are not the idiots creating cars that get 30 MPG instead of 130 which we know is possible, it is the large names like Ford, Chevy, even Nissan. Who is Gen. Eng. our food? Farmer Joe with his Monsanto crops... nope didn't think so, its Monsanto. Who fights the wars, yes the masses, but who engineers them, who funds them and opens their mouths before a single gun has been fired... thats right, its the Illuminati. I wont sit here and have someone tell me, my family and I are responsible for the war in Iraq, Gas Prices, or Wars, I think whoever posted this originally owes us all an apology for wasting our precious time while we are here digging for truth, this thread is just one more non-sensical piece of garbage to wade through, thanks and have a great day.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The ancient yin-yang symbol has an interesting idea - two seemingly opposing forces that coexist, each having a seed of it's opposite within. Out of "evil" or "darkness" lies the seed of "good" or "light" and out of "good" or "light" the seed of "evil" or "darkness". The very universe itself is a mixture of these creative and destructive forces, there would be no universe without them. We are all after all made from the same molecules the universe is. It seems that despite all our idealistic notions of living in total light and goodness, it is perhaps just not possible. The laws of the universe itself dictate that all reality is bound by opposing forces that coexist in order to "be", so why should we imagine for one minute our little planet and species can be different ?

Mother nature sometimes has no mercy - it/she destroys her own creations. It is not always in the best interests , but it happens. We do the same thing, but I think the problem is for us , being emotional creatures we are just not able to detach from the fallout our destructions create. Even if a powerful group of people WERE the instigators of some biological attack that wiped millions off the planet - whose to say that this won't have some positive balancing-out effects in the end ? All "evil" deeds can present us with new opportunities for growth and learning . The human suffering in the short term may outweigh the longer term benefits to the species ? And it being a race to survive, the strongest of the species might do terrible things to ensure the species DOES perpetuate ?

It's an unpleasant reality for many of us, but the fact seems to be that we just cannot peacefully co-exist while the world is run by myriad different political, economic, religious and justice systems. it's a nice IDEA that we could, but it just seems unachievable. We don't even care much about our own lives (over-eating, no exercise, smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc) so its no wonder we don't take much responsibility for the world we help create. I know not everyone is guilty of this, but the way I see it, the majority wins every time. We've had thousands of years to try and achieve the utopia we want - this lovely star Trek idea of self governing, bartering instead of selling and buying, loving our neighbour , living in total freedom etc etc but we just don't seem to be capable of doing it . We all look for guidance as we don't seem to trust our own selves. So we'll get our utopia, but it will be under controlled conditions.

I wonder why all this self doubt in the species though ? Were we just designed that way or was it the advent of religion that brought about this self-undermining. Externalizing our power. It's the biggest virus on the planet and WE bloody created it . We had the chance to question it - I did - yet most people have never bothered. Even with TV programmes and books and films exploring the maniupulated origins and flawed reasoning of many religious texts , STILL people go to church !!! Back in the days of the Roman Council of Nicaea, which determined which texts did and didn't make up the bible, the people didn't exactly put up a whole lot of resistance to it or ask many questions. It's still the same today !! Few people even want to THINK and those of us who do pay the damn price.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Great discussion going on here thanks to the OP.

I would like to give my own opinions on some of the comments and beliefs that Ive noted while following this thread.

I think for myself and live my life based on the decisions I come to. In 2002 I came to the pint where I chose to guard my anonimity in everything I do. Why? you ask...well, those who manipulate the earth population (Elite, Illum... whatever you want to call them) for their own gains started showing their true colours. Colours encompassed with selfishness and a complete disregard for not only the human spieces, but also for mother earth.

I chose to take the road that keeps me out of the box. I live my own life, depending on no-one. I have no bank accounts, grow all my own food and work for myself, Slowly over the last few years Ive found that I get no mail, especially junk mail and the biggest bonus is that to a degree i now feel invisible.

I will refuse any implants and if that means they will be able to control what I do and dont do they will have to find me first.

As for the word "Nature" in the OP. My only reference will be to say that nature will protect those who live by mother earths rules.

Viewing things from outside society helps you see things that others dont and makes you aware how important and powerful you realy are.

This is just my take, its about me and mine .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I agree with what you are saying.. however people are being manipulated into choosing these things... With the media etc... we need to get the word out.. this is real , the agenda is real and the nwo is coming unless people wake up!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

How do you grow your food? in a greenhouse or just outside? and what type of crops do you grow? do you also have any animals?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We are expected to make decisions in life from the things we are taught,our beliefs come from deciding which of the many religions that are true, how can we tell? for every statement a scientist makes there is always the opposite from another scientist.
There are over 6 billion people on this planet, the resources will not be enough in years to come, we live,we die,those with faith believe we get another chance. If a truth is discovered others in the know will deny it.
We can only decide for ourselves if we have addequate information to make correct decisions,so we still rely on those of superior knowledge.
If the bible is true then it must be logical and true,is it accurate and complete as was written? or has been changed? God says do not kill and yet in 1st samual 15 god tells samual to tell Saul to kill all the amalakites men, women, children and babies,for god to say opposites don,t ring true to me,and there cannot be an excuse, who are you to question god.god has the right to judge.
whatever we believe must ring true.
black, white and the grey in between, aqua marine is it green or is it blue?
to understand the truth ,first you need to know the truth,and who is in the position to educate 100 percent truth without bias?
We should not have to learn , we should know, as instinct.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
When one person controls the worlds economy he can do whatever he wants with the world. From save it to destroy it.

So to say they are a small group how could they do these things is almost turning your head the other way. Yes they might be a small group but if they control massive amounts of the worlds resources then guess what, they control the masses.

If they control Oil rigs everywhere in the world, then they will force us to drive cars that pollute the earth.
Wars just add more money to their pocket books, it is extremely expensive to wage war and during war private businesses make a lot of money.

So if they wanted to make more money from their oil or their weapons hey wage a war and they make out in the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've had some time to think all this through now.
I do not think there are any one "group" of people to blame for the state of the world, but neither do I think it is entirely down to the poor choices we make.
Yes, we elect our leaders but we don't always know what is being planned behind the scenes - we get duped over and over. It is also apparant that certain elite/powers that be condone and instigate methods of psychological warfare . We have almost no defense against that , but at least now we are starting to wake up to the tactics employed so can be more aware. That SWQW document pretty much says it all in respect of the tools being used to steer humanity along a certain path . We can't pin it all down on a small group of men, but it's happening and gathering pace. Have you seen the report from the MOD for "future strategic context" ? The department of defence is predicting horror upon horror for humanity over the next 30 years - biological weapons to bring population levels down , compulsory brain chips (these won't just monitor our footsteps, but read body responses and years down the line, likely be able to directly manipulate our thoughts).

Psychological warfare IS NOT moral. IT IS DELIBERATE CRUSHING OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT. THERE IS ENOUGH PROOF OUT THERE THAT THIS IS GOING ON. And I argue that we ARE more than flesh and bones, which is why we DO instinctively have a sense of what is "good" or "bad". We DO have a moral conscience. The forces at work in this world are part of human nature, yes, but they are for sure on the darker side. Almost INHUMAN - there is no FEELING for the SUFFERING their silent weapons causes, just a focus on the END GAME. SWFQW is an awakening call to these facts . I'm not religious but can see we for sure are in Babylon, a beautiful prison paradise eventually but a PRISON nonetheless.

There is now a much higher awareness of the intended NWO , and I don't think it will happen without a fight from those of us who DO want a lovely utopia but WITHOUT the bondage.

again, I lay this not squarely on the doorstep of the "illuminati" - the network of silent weapon instigators and supporters is widespread . The only defence we have against it is true awareness, and alot of people ARE waking up. Whether enough or not is another question..........

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We don't have liberty because we live in a Pathocracy not a Democracy.

The Illuminati are Psychopaths. They own the factories and business corporations that make and market the crap we dont need. The Illuminati are The OIL Oligarchy and the Rockefeller Rothschilds etc own the oil companies , banks & corporations for whom so many are suffered and died. The Rockefeller Rothchilds et all provide the loans and finance to companies that pollute our planet and buy forests and burn them down, build Nuclear power stations & finace all the Wars with the endless fighter jets bombing & straffing children , filling the sky with the ashes of burnt out houses , cars & factories. It is the endless sorties of military Aircraft that pollutes ou atmosphere and all the Chinese Factories built by the Illuminati & financed by the Illuminati in order to escape western enviromental laws. Hundreds of Illuminati corporations have relocated to China for that very reason. It is the Illuminati that finance and design hellish GMO crops and cross bred Chymera.

By promoting Pychopathic insane greedy twits I assume you are Illuminati.
You & they do not have truly enlightened minds full of love and light but a dull flickering flame on the burnt out candle of their own self impotatnce in a dark, dank, miserable, moldy, callous, cold and rather sad vacuous collection of decaying Nerons all misfiring at once.

Bravo you have joined the souless .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So say the slave trys to escape his master [or System] and gets killed in the process? If you do not believe in reincarnation, then what happens? Game oVer? Whats the point of even trying to escape?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
theres no way in h that you are going to convince me that is all for our own good.....

Not a chance....... N.W.O is the Foulest Beast in the land...

If you back their game then you are a TRAITOR to Humanity.

the "Masses" are NOT TO BLAME.... NOT even CLOSE..

and you feeble attempt to put the blame on them is pathetic...

this is what people who are guilty do when they don`t want others
to see who the real enemy is....

mabey youshould start going door to door and tell each family that they are responsible for the wars of the world and see how they react...

this thread is a PROPAGANDA STUNT
and should be treated as such.....

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You like that don’t you, huh? You like it when I hurt you, you miserable little bleep. You make me do this to you. It’s all your fault. If you didn’t want it I wouldn’t hurt you so. Bow down before the one you serve and get what you deserve.

Sick twisted freaks.

BTW, anyone remember a thread very similar to this a year or two ago?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The OP is exaggerating.

People have a choice in everything they do - nothing new there . . .

But the masses are BEGGING to be slaves? - well that's just ridiculous.

Work hard to obtain a property for yourself that can sustain you then try to opt out of the system - then come back and tell me you have a choice about being under any form of control.

Firstly, you will be taxed and you can't pay taxes with anything other than money created by TPTB. If you don't pay you will lose your property and probably your freedom as well.

Even if you do pay, recent court cases have shown that the laws of eminent domain have been twisted so that property owned by law abiding citizens, in their families for generations and not for sale at any price, can be taken from them to make way for a strip mall - all under the guise of being "for the greater good".

Think you have control over your children? No, you don't - you are only allowed to keep them if it so pleases the state - and it is even written in law that the state is the ultimate legal authority of the children.

You would have us believe that the masses begged for that?

Nope, I don't buy it - not for a second .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

yes you are right. Although sometimes peoples choices are controlled by there mind, and if there mind is controlled beyond there will that is a different situation and is massively wrong.

I agree people are helpless and there is a mass of people who almost come across useless in there actions. With no ability to think freely to research the most basic of things or even remain open to the possibility of many different real topics or phonomena's....

But the bigger picture is how they've planned and templated this world to be since the ancient times.

So to go back to your point where you stated we had a choice.

Your right we have a choice.

But our mind sometimes has already had choices programmed in there .

And that is why the illuminati are genius's because they control the minds so on point that people make excuses for them, or simply are so self indulged in there own lives to take part in REAL LIFE.

The only thing that can save us now is a natural disaster or what ever is destined in 2012.

I cant see people joining together.

Most people where i live can barely hold conversations with each other without taking offence or getting defensive and trying to throw punches.

freedom from where i stand currently is that your only as free as your mind is.

Spirituality, my knowledge and my wisdom is all i need in these days n times. Peace n light

Sinz

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This entire thread is based on preconceived notions and assumptions based on the very propaganda that you blame on them. But if they are the ones responsible for propaganda then why do they paint themselves in a bad light?

The illuminati under its original founder and concept was created to shed light on the lies of organized religion and return mankinds freedom of thought without influence and a scientific perspective that would help us grow rather than be suppressed by religious superstitions.

all the rest is just speculation that has no basis of foundation other than propaganda.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
IMO, there's a difference between "Illuminati" & "NWO" kinds of people. Most people use a negative connotation with Illuminati that I don't have...I take the word literally from its definition in my copy of Webster's Universal Dictionary & Thesaurus:
a name given to persons professing special spiritual or intellectual enlightenment

Of course, I'm aware that not all "illuminus" bearing the name are truly enlightened & don't actually use their "special wisdom" for the betterment of humanity...After all, if one truly is enlightened then that should be the primary goal.

Of course, my opinion of "false" illuminati is quite different: Those who actually seek positions of power & ridiculously-irreverent levels of personal wealth for selfish reasons cannot therefore justly claim the name of illuminati.

Over on page 5 of this thread I posted an 8-part multiple post that delves into the deep psychology of "false" illuminati that delves into the "why do they do nothing but spread suffering" question of their actions: Yet the actions of "false" illuminati prove to me that they do not equate with Natural Law. Since I don't feel it to be right to re-post any of it here, I'll just pack it in a nutshell: False illuminati live their lives on reliance of their mid-brain features (instinct & primary id), using their forebrain features (higher-order thought, rationality, compassion & altruism) only to intellectuaize & justify the actions they take based upon their mid-brain features. Thus, false illuminati may think & truly believe that they work for the betterment of humanity, but instead work at counter-purposes that, in truth, are only selfish & greedy.

Since the Natural Law allowed humans to develop the forebrain, then those people who disregard using it are "evolutionary throwbacks" because they still take action based on more "animalistic" behavior. That's when they violate Natural Law & seek to dominate others into behaving appropriately...As subordinate to them in a strict hierarchy.

So IMO, true illuminati act as an extension of Nature, but it's still a wise idea to be wary of false illuminati when you meet them. Further, you'll also find that false illuminati gravitate into the perverted systems of Big Corporations & high-level government offices because the perverted tend to thrive in perverted systems...

Gee...Does this sound at least a little like Bush, who has unjustly & unlawfully claimed unprecedented powers from the rest of the government?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

actually. You fund the wars. The masses do with their taxes. LOL
I mean, I will not go over this again...if you like, I suggest you read not just the original post but the others posts that I clearly lay out the basic truth to your delusional connection.

For example, here is a simple exercise.

IF I build a device that is not appealing to you or the masses, will my product sell? NO

Just because they BUILD the car does not mean YOU HAVE TO BUY IT and/or drive it.
just simple logic,
but I feel because you are new to this idea you will just follow the sheeple with the "blame the illuminati" game that gives all responsibility away.

If u would like to learn more, read the other posts or just keep blaming.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join