It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati=extension of Nature

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

YOU dont need hives or anyone else to observe reality. You seem to be thinking about this from a logical point of view so thats awesome and I will reply in detail. read all please

Cooper did not state this info because he KNEW that the masses would have to be eased into this info little by little. HOwever, he constantly stated..for example, in his book it says
"THEy ignore these truths because they are an indictment of their own ignorance, which they cannot face." and
"YOU MUSt ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CATTLE and the ultimate consequence being cattle, which is slavery. or you must prepare to fight and IF necessary DIE."

notice how if I had said that people get angry, but no cooper said it. LOL

Plus, your idea of living like a cave man is not accurate.
When we decide to live in or keep living in the nation-states, we are giving up our own individual power for food and shelter. This is the artificial womb.
You see, let me connect it to the tax idea. its it SW4QW

the masses want to hurt people who dont do and act they way they do. This is my the professional hitman (politicians and police) are set up. Masses willingly give power over to them to hurt peope who dont pay taxes.

But even this fact is somewhat not hitting the point. Your taxes were raised over time, the masses did not do anything about it...coz they are sheeple.
like the Gas price in the US. like the chemtrails and so on.

I dont want people to go live outside the grid, but to understand their situation right now. This means NOT blaming the illuminati because logic and obvious reason states otherwise.

but listen to this
ANY animal that chooses microwaves and grocery stores over going out and hunting is saying the following...."I am giving up certain rights and powers so I can live within this state of comfort in order to have time for OTHER things."

simple as that. and that state is THe artificial womb. This makes people feel like there is fairness and equality and so on. NOTHING like this in nature. and we are all animals.
(dont get me wrong I could not live without my 3 flat screens. I love LCD technology)

The only way you will not be dependent on the illuminati is to create your own little world. You are right about that. plenty of people do it actually, NO one knows where this or that family went off to. Not for me, my wife would die without buying a pair of shoes every week (what is it with women and shoes and purses)

YOU HAVE A CHOICE about paying taxes. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE>
cosmicPixie. I will tell you because you seem to be thinking.
DONT MOVE TO BORNEO..come to the US its a lot better. Best place. Im sure u dont agree.

Look. I am sure you work for someone right. There is a boss. Now why do you think this is, simply because you, like the masses, do not want to take full responsibility. That is why you work all day at an office and the CEO looks like he does nothing but is paid a 6 figure sallary.

owner and worker. End of story, you are one or another.
As for paying taxes.. Simple, start a business and only take cash. there is a restaurant near my house. The owner KNOWS about the illuminati but holds the same views as I do. So he says to me he says..."I realized that I have to move myself into the situation where it benefits me using logic and risk." He only takes cash. BIG business.

Plenty of people do this. but as long as you just want to WAKE UP and GO TO WORK, not worry about anything else besides your own work...you must face reality.

anyway, hope this helps.
hit me back and be specific coz I can answer. I only wrote things in these posts that I am 100percet sure of and are logical. Like I said, I have many ideas that are not 100percent but I will not post them up coz they serve no purpose.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
reply to post by global_cordon

so you took up the line that they are bad without giving it thought.
this makes you feel comfy and angry while still not waking up.

This is not the case with me, bro. When I was first exposed to the idea of the Illuminati, I openly held that a One world Government and One world Currency would be excessively beneficial to our species. Couple those with a One World Religion of Essential Non Religion and Tolerance, and we're set.

I was brought in a Christian-ish environment. Far more Christian influences than any other. I always curiously wondered why the Bible would state that the Anti-Christ would usher in these great innovative means of coexisting, and then somehow be evil in the eyes of God and so destroyed.

I have ALWAYS believed that a Unified, cooperative and collaborative existence with all entities would be the wisest, most healthy, and therefore most productive.

I gave it lots of thought, and when I started to understand the way they affect control over the population. They way they create change. The subversive and deceitful means by which they reach their ends, whatever they may be, is HARMFUL to the Human being.

It, sadly, does not Illuminate the rest of our species. It just keeps us dumbed down.

Perhaps, ages and ages ago, the Illuminati understood Illumination and felt it necessary to give us all this "womb", and perhaps there was even debate and discussion on the matter. But the fact of today is, there are MANY MANY of us who wnt to know the truth. There are many of us who wish to become "Illuminated". Why is it then, if these people provide for us that which we want, they will not assist in providing that? Why do they hide their existence from the World?

I don't believe they are innately "evil", don't know that anything is. But I do believe that their means of running the planet is harmful to our species as a whole, and to them as well.

It is they who have lost sight of Nature. It is they who have lost sight of the Grandest Truth of inseparable Unity. It is they who have fallen and lost their vision of Truth. They are no longer Illuminated, because they do not constantly expand in Love and Truth. This is why I believe them to be "bad".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

but listen to this
ANY animal that chooses microwaves and grocery stores over going out and hunting is saying the following...."I am giving up certain rights and powers so I can live within this state of comfort in order to have time for OTHER things."

I completely agree with that, Sir Jelly. My question is, why can't we revise this womb? Why can't the womb include True Illumination, Truth and Love, rather than what we have? If the Illuminati created it, why in this form and why not change it?

If it was asked of them to create the womb in this form, then now it is being asked of them for a revision. Why can this not be accomplished?

Most of us here (species wise) are not fully aware of this situation, why are they not made aware and asked? Why can't truly cooperative behavior take place between the "masses" and the "few"?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taj Mikel

this is to reply to your first post.

Look, I agree with your idea of being good. WHO THE F DOESNT. I dont see where you and I are different. However, I have never hurt anyone and I feel like you are missing the point, but you are talking bout things that are true.
besides the "appear different but are one" again, sure I agree but thats just emotional talk to feel good and cope with reality...its psychology of self in relation to the world. Im glad it helped you. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORtant THING

Wether you like it or not, the things you speak about are Christian beliefs (not organized religion).. we will all go back to one unit, love each other and so on.

"love is that which allows your physical dimenstions to manifest"
OKAYYYYYYY
sounds great. maybe it even SAVED YOu from being the asshole you were. GOOD. but it gets us NOWHERE in relation to this post. Sadly, The masses CHOOSE not to see it your way. that is why they sign up for war, fund the war, and so on.

HOwever, I never said dog it dog world. I ONLY said look and observe nature. Look at the animals. LIFE is NOT FAIR. we are not EQUAL or ONE. you want to say we are all one, fine...but its not logical..its metaphysical and/or spiritual. WHY BRING THAT UP IN THIS POST.

SEE what I am saying. Ass for the illuminati. again, the truth is available for those that want to know the truth. It ALWAYS HAS BEEN and always will be. but understand this..
THE PROPAGANDA AND LIES are set up because the masses DEMAND that so they can feel good and not observe reality and nature. It is NOT SET UP TO FOOL PEOPLE.
It is not FORCED upon people.
*its so hard for people to get this coz its the foundation of the blame game.
*the masses loved and begged for the matrix, and STILL DO
*stop claiming "the the masses woke up or knew the facts", the fact that the matrix exists is proof that the masses PREFER that and maintain it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A couple of other points I'd be interested in getting your take on Jelly:

1. This concept of a NWO/one world totalitarian regime is really a modern one. It's only been given mainstream attention in the 20th century onwards. Yes, we have had a huge hand in bringing it about (the world being a reflection of the nature of our species and all that) BUT now that it looms so close, the majority of people are only just beginning to awaken to the FULL reality of what it will involve, the future it means for us as a species. Sure, we'd have a much more peaceful, orderly world BUT the trade off is our freedom. All of it. Once such a system is in full swing, dissenters will be weeded out and crushed. We will be controlled in almost everything we do, and they will also attempt to control everything we think. Realizing this could be what's in store, most people do not want it. Those people who do realize they have helped bring it about will nevertheless be powerless to do anything to change it. They wake up and see the error of their ways but it becomes too late. You can't stop a rolling stone from gathering moss. I don't see any way to stop a totalitarian global government from coming into being now, it's too far gone. It will become impossible for ANY of us not to then be entrenched in the matrix- what possible escape could there be ? You can't hide out in the hills in your mud hut for very long, you'll be found and brought to account.
All children born into this new system will be borne into bondage from word go. THERE IS NO WAY OUT in this kind of system, those who are "awakened" will die off, the sheep will prevail . It's glum.

2. Suspend your doubts for a moment, your own views. Hypoythesize that people from other planets exist and for one reason or another have been visiting Earth. The governments of the world and those people in power above them decide humanity must be shielded from this reality . They take it upon themselves to decide it is not in humanity's best interests to know. Yet are we not all entitled to the truth, whatever the consequences /reactions may be ? Is such blatant deceit really the work of a benevolent, loving illuminati or a bunch of people who seek control and manipulation ?

3. Humans are led and driven by their emotions. We are easily intimidated, quick to relinquish our own power and hand it over to someone else, and slow to take true responsibility for our actions. However, we are also creatures who can learn, grow and improve given half a chance. Why have the illuminati not directed more time and resources into helping us evolve, encourage us to seize our own power more, given us real choices instead of choices with trade-offs attached, etc etc. They may well be an extension of nature like the rest of us, but are they not just an example of the strong exploiting the weak ?

4. Can you recommend any good reading material to help me understand your views better ? I do like to consider all angles, not just stop at the easiest conclusions. I need more "input" to further explore your take on things. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

HOwever, I never said dog it dog world. I ONLY said look and observe nature. Look at the animals. LIFE is NOT FAIR. we are not EQUAL or ONE. you want to say we are all one, fine...but its not logical..its metaphysical and/or spiritual. WHY BRING THAT UP IN THIS POST.

*its so hard for people to get this coz its the foundation of the blame game.
*the masses loved and begged for the matrix, and STILL DO
*stop claiming "the the masses woke up or knew the facts", the fact that the matrix exists is proof that the masses PREFER that and maintain it.

I bring it up because I believe it to be the next fundamental Truth in relation to this perceived state of being. From here, that Oneness is the Ultimate Reality (where I am concerned). And Ultimate Reality always trumps apparent reality, this is why I bring it up. I believe it is more fundamental than the apparent separation you relate to. As far as it pertains to the Illuminati, I believe they are acting in opposition to Nature, rather than in accordance with it (where nature is defined as that which is). If that which is is Oneness, then they are acting in opposition to it, and are therefore in no way "illuminated" or assisting in the growth of our species.

I know you believe that the masses have begged for this womb, and still do. But I don't see this begging behavior, can you explain it to me? I'm not certain how anyone has consciously chosen this or begged for it at any point. It was never posed to me, so how can I ascertain it was posed to anyone else?

I do not agree with the idea that the womb exists and therefore indicates that we asked for it and prefer it. To me, it indicates a control system, because I have not asked for it and should it not be maintained any further I will step in to assist in the creation of a new womb, that truly does mirror Ultimate reality. That is what I WANT, I do not want some womb to be comfy in til' I die. I had that prior to birth and a few years after, I don't want it any longer. I want true, unbridled and unhindered conscious evolution and growth in accordance with Ultimate Reality as we know it. I don't want a womb to hide in.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

to this to your latest post.
I like it. let my explain to specific points. b

u say"I gave it lots of thought, and when I started to understand the way they affect control over the population. They way they create change. The subversive and deceitful means by which they reach their ends"

*They dont control anyone that doesnt choose to be controlled.
*The changes they create are either what the masses want or what nature would do

but to make it more detailed. WHY dont you tell me about their subversive and deceitful means? Is it the propaganda, I think we have dealt with that..but I can go into detail if you like
Is it the toys of distraction? Is it the monetary system?

I like where you are coming from. I have covered these subjects and NO ONE can ever give me a reasonable explanation of why they are deceitful and subversive.I even went over my own writings and was shocked when I read how I blamed with no facts and outside of logic.
I am THE MOST OPEN MINDED PERSON HERE. thats how I cam to this conclusion.
But everyone says the same things WHILE not realizing that its the masses and their choices.. Their greed, lazy, delusional, and son on. and UNLIKE YOU, the masses do not want to change.
EVEN you refuse to admit that its not the ILLUMINATI no matter how obvious it is.

Being illuminated only means seeing reality without delusions. YOU DONT want to become that because you will be where I am now and EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU. LOL.

They PROVIDE teh masses with the womb coz thats what the masses ask for.
U need to understand , THE MASSE on this WEBSITE DO NOT WANT ILLUMINATION. they are just angry and pissed off. THAT IS IT. Its blame so they dont take responsibility. There is no denying this fact

So I covered that the people do not want to be illuminated at all. They are just angry and want to HURT people (the masses want to hurt each other, the few on this web site want to hurt the illuminati and not take responsiblity)

If you want to be illuminated, the option is there. Take it, stop thinking about delusional things and listening to these people talk about metaphysics and spiritual stuff. Just for a month...try it. We can talk even more in detail after that and you will BECOME so REAL.

*you say " I do believe that their means of running the planet is harmful to our species as a whole, and to them as well."

*why do you keep repeating this. What is it that THE FEW ILLUMINATED ONES are doing that is harmfull. HOW CAN A FEW HARM THE EARTH. again, please read
wars= masses who fight wars (hate)
pollution= masses who drive the cars (lazy)
monetary system= masses who take out huge loans (greedy)

can you deny this fact? no. But you might say "THE masses have no choice, they have been lied to" and I will say WRONG. They have a choice, THEy CHOSE NOT to be responsible and observe reality. THAT IS WHY THEY LOVE THEIR MASTERS

just like the slave who DEPENDed on his master for food and shelter, worked his ass off, and even did "bad" things.

As for there is no one who is outright evil. I think thats what you said.
There are evil people. THey rape and kill. Fck them. however, the illuminati do not do these things, however badly you want to say they do there is NO PROOF and it goes outside logic.

as for why do they hide? 2 answers
1. They dont hide, we know who they are, we know where they meet, we know that they plan. Hell, they some of the leaders of the modern world. The are focused and maintain their status because they are not delusional
2. If you mean hide as in protect themselves. Have you READ how delusional some of the people on this web are? They are angry and cant explain ANYTHING besides "the lie, start wars, etc

But again, I have a feeling most of you will go back to "they lie to us, they distort the truth, the start wars, they pollute" NOT reading a line I am writing or refusing to observe reality

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
1. As someone who is at least somewhat awake, in my opinion the choices I am presented with are choices with a trade off. I did NOT ask for that, it has been thrust upon me. I sit here writing on the internet, knowing full well someone out there can track every website I visit, can gain access to my bank accounts and financial activity in general online. I do not like that, but the other choice is NOT to use the net, which means nOT have an online business, which is how I make a living, and NOT to have a choice of 1000's of books on amazon but instead be limited to a shelful at the local library or bookstore.
I carry a cellphone. I can be bugged/traced etc etc because of this. This is an awful reality which I would rather not be part of yet that cellphone could save my life if I were stranded in the desert after my car packed in for example.

2. Not all soldiers have a real choice about joining the army. What about national service for example - vast numbers of WW1 and WW2 soldiers had to join or face prison. What kind of choice is THAT. People want to live in the "free world", not be stuck in some cell for years. Self preservation and all that. A FAIR and ALTRUISTIC choice would have been making joining up entirely voluntarily, not forcing people into a corner, which smacks of manipulation of people's weaknesses and control.

3. I actually work for myself but it's an online business. I can't take cash and I can't not pay my taxes unless I want to risk a prison sentence and therefore being taken away from my son and my partner. I enjoy my work and having it be online . I'd love to exist on cash only but prefer not to take the risk of getting found out and imprisoned.

The "choices" we have are often such that what we face is nothing less than a catch 22. Either way, you can't win. Some choices !

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I don't know that I'd go as far as to say that they start wars, I don't think that is necessarily the case. From where I sit, the majority of what the Illuminati do at this point is sit back and let the Human autopilot do it's thing, which is probably what you are referring to when you say we choose this existence.

I do believe that true Illumination indicates a Universal conception of Oneness and Eternal Love. It is expressed via Compassion and Tolerance, a willing desire to understand and connect with the subject in question.

The Illuminati have lost their way in the fact that they do not adhere to the Truth of Cosmic and Universal reality. This truth, as exemplified by our highest selves, is Love and therefore Unity. They do not adhere to this, or assist in it's growth and evolution.

I do believe that the toys of distraction, currency and drugs are the tools of control. The Illuminati have failed in that they have devised these forms of control, regardless of whether or not we asked for it on some level, and refuse to change them. An individual truly interested in Illumination would provide every soul under his/her dominion an oppurtunity to themselves become Illuminated.

Illuminated is in the Light. The Light is a metaphor for knowledge. The light, since our creation, has been the highest representation of clearing away ignorance, and instilling knowledge. From our earliest days, Illumination taught us, enlightened us, evolved us. When the Sun rose, we said "Behold, the world is illuminated and we can now see!" Light will always bear a connection to True knowledge. In this, we should hope that those who are "illuminated" would spread this enLIGHTenment to the rest of our species, assisting in the growth of the whole. But I don't see this occurring. The Human being requires, often times, direct experience to understand. They can not "pussy foot" around the bush and hope we get the idea, to do so is to pretend to bear the gift on enlightenment and in fact bring darkness. Truly illuminated individuals would understand this fact, and should their motives be to assist the species, they would take this into consideration when trying to educate the masses.

We can tell by their "education" techniques that they clearly have no interest in helping the species become illuminated. If they did, they surely would have made it blatantly apparent.

They do lie to us on occasion, IMO. Mostly though it is a tactic of misdirection that is very useful for keeping people in the dark about the Truth. IMO they don't want us to all know the truth because then their comfy lives, THEIR COMFY MATRIX, would crumble. Can you deny that this would happen? Perhaps it is they who have defined a Matrix, for the purposes of making their life less "painful". Perhaps it is they who have gone against Nature and Reality?

Keep this in mind, we are called crazy, fringe and all sorts of other terms. It is NOT an easy road to walk looking into, and then speaking, about these topics. Many people shy away from this, and do choose their daily life over Truth. But that, IN NO WAY AT ANY TIME, is indication of their lack of desire to see Truth. It is an indication of their intimidation regarding the facts. This intimidation was purposefully designed, the complexity of the rabbit trail was intentfully created, to deter individuals from seeking the path of Truth.

The Illuminati are those who created the rabbit trail, and they are those who designed it to be confusing and intimidating. They are those who KNOW that this type of rabbit trail will scare and stress people. If their intentions were to assist our species, they would be doing it.
They do not care about our well being, and that is why they are a problem. I care about theirs, nature allows for compassion and Unity Jelly. Existence itself demands it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

CosmicPixie. I like your post. Thank god I dont start teaching till sept. so I have free to time to get to know you guys.

1.The masses have decided that EVERYONE should be in the matrix. REMEMBER this simple fact. WHO will FIND YOU IN THE WOODS. THe illuminati WILL NOT COME SEARCHING FOR YOU, the COPS/Soldiers will... and WHO ARE THEy (the masses they are,people who work and live next to you) can you deny this fact? no.
but u will say, "they dont know better, they are lied to" NOPE, they know..they just love their masters and WILLINGLY choose to keep the womb as is.

on a side note? WHY do you think you (people on this site) are dissenters. LOL, this is so funny to me. protesting and getting angry at them is the most flattering way of showing our devotion. But this is a completely different subject.

2. You say "suspend your doubts" on aliens coming here and the leaders not telling us about it. there is no purpose to this. I used to believe it but I realized it gets me NOWHERE. The animals do not worry about this and neither should you. Do you think they are hiding some SEcRET that you cant think of? and that SECRET is keeping you DOWN? keeping you ignorant to some ULTIMATE TRUTH. see where I am getting at. MORE IMPORTANTLY..read this. IF THE ALIENS are WIING TO not tell the masses, what the FCK does that mean? THEY are far advanced so they should KNOW about the masses being humble, noble, logical, reasonable, etc.. LOL
I think you do see what I am talking about, (most people are caught up in the "the lie to us and keep information from us", I have easily shown the logic behind it"

3. THIS is a good one. U say "Why have the illuminati not directed more time and resources into helping us evolve, encourage us to seize our own power more, given us real choices "
THEY HAVE. but you have chosen to buy into the blame game. WHich proves that you are not willing to see the obvious yet. well maybe you are but the masses are not. Like I keep saying, the choice has always been there (it might not be the easy choice but thats the point, they did not get to where they are by sitting back, blaming, complaining, working for others and so on..)

THEY WILL NOT force the masses to become "evolved"as you say, or understand themselves because that goes against the laws of nature and reason. THEY DONT BELIEVE IN FORCING THE MASSES TO DO ANYTHING. you can not deny this fact.

Plus, does every animal live a good life? does every animal become as strong and independent as other animals? I am sorry, but the masses have proved over and over again that they are nothing but SHEEPLE.

*"strong exploiting the weak" . NOT at all. How would this work? how do they exploit the weak? and who is weak? They give options. Hell, if you dont work you get food stamps and housing. LOL. AM I WRONG? no. SEE COSMIC PIXIE. all of these sayings are just that...only sayings, they do not hold up if you start viewing reality. TRUST ME on this. BUT try to give me ONE example of how they exploit the weak. just one? impossible.

Do you not agree that there are relationships couples in this world where one is always complaining to be the victim but never leaves? he or she says "I cant leave", yes you can. PEOPLE like acting like they are a victim. This is also true. sad...but true.

4. as for more readings. NO, I would suggest reading SW4QW over again and notice how it is not a BS document. It explains how money works, and how humans think and function. Besides that everything else is just a matter of you ASKING LOGICAL questions.
From what I can tell, you might be able to see reality. its painful coz like me, I had to start realizing that had been an idiot for so many years.
Simple questions. logical answers.
Please....ask me more questions but be MORE precise so it can be easier to answer.
broad questions get the same answer.

enjoy your life.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I believe where you and I differ, Good Jelly, is in that I believe the choices our species have been given are too vague for any but the brightest of us to see beyond. This is not Love, it's manipulation. At best, it's an obscene lack of respect for individuals and the species.

You are right in that the Human Being makes the decisions that the Human Being makes. You are wrong in assuming that these decisions are based in a full understanding of the options and choices we truly have as existential creatures and beings here.

This is where the Illuminati have failed us, and unfortuately, also themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

1. Cosmicpixie, you answered your own question. The choices that you have DO have a trade off. Simple. you think you can have the LUXURIES of the womb and be OUTSIDE OF THE GRID? NO, the reason is simple. The masses DO NOT WANT you to be as comfortable as them IF you ChOOSE TO BE outside of the womb.
WHy does this bother you? what more can I say about this. you have a choice to find people who have specific skills that you can use to trade services and live outside of the grid (not in a cave or the woods, but in a nice place) but that will mean you will to HUNT for yoursef and face the reality of nature. SO there is RISK, like there is RISk in animals and nature. Dont you agree.

also, what bothers you about the cell phone? I dont see it. who the F wants to track you. lol. the ones that track you are the companies that seel toys. they want to know what you buy and eat and so on.. you DONT want them to make in MORE convinient for you? Really?
and yes the cellphone will save your life. EXACTLY, you will use their device for safety. what is wrong with that? Why do you all CHOOSe to not face the obvious choices that you have and the fact that you CHOOSE to take the less risky road.
sometime you guys sound like little kids who want EVERYTHING and want to DO nothing.
Argue with me on this point? please, coz just like the other points made. there is NO problem with it. ITs logical.

2. First, You dont have to join the army now. And in the past.. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO. You had plenty of options. but u refuse to face that fact. LISTEN TO THIS FACT.
IF you choose to live in the womb "nation-state" YOU must do what the MASSES DECIDE the masses should do OR take a risk and be SMART. So the masses decide that the young should go to war, after that they decided that it makes more sense to make it voluntary.
BUt more IMPORTANTLY, your choice was to RISK living on your own, hunting and finding shelter on your own.
Or other devious ways like acting crazy, breaking your arm and so on. HARSH but choices nevertheless. OR BE RICH ENOUGH TO not go (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT)
Smart people who DID NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR actually took use of those OPTIONS.
THEY actually did. coz they knew it did not make sense to go to war.

3. So you are saying the obvious. NOT ONLY DO YOU WANT TO USE THEIR system to make it EASY on you to have a business from home..BUt you ALSO want to NOT pay full taxes. HMMMMmmmm
SO the animals says I want to sit here where I am protected by other animals like me and catch the food...but I DONT WANT TO share the food I catch with THOSE THAT SET up my comfort and shelter.
See how logical my explanations are.

cosmicpixie, this goes out to you specifically.
I think you are understanding this more and more. The questions you are referring to will allow you to observe reality completely. They are the right questions...a mix of yourself and the past.
but keep asking specific questions because the more specific it gets, the easier it is to observe reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

it is CRAZY to assume that the illuminati or anyone else needs to SPOON FEED the truth to those animals that refuse to observe reality.

There is NO MANIPULATION. sorry good fellow but the masses are not GOOD and logical PEOPLE. Do logical people SIGN UP FOR WAR. Do logical people keep voting when the RESULTS are ALWAYS the same.
The decisions by the masses are either
1. based on THE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH
or
2. Based on the fact that they REFUSE TO OBTAIN THE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE Truth.

They are both choices that the illuminati has NOTHING TO DO WITH.
again, u can not argue with that.
but you keep wanting to hang onto the notion that "the masses learn what they learn and they think its the truth and make decisions based on that."

so what? The CHOOSE TO not want to seek further. That means they are happy with the BS they chose to learn. THEY CHOSE not to QUESTION it because deep inside the LOVE WHAT THEY LEARN because it keeps them far away from reality.

The illuminati have not FAILED ANYONE. Their duty is to
1. Provide the masse with what the masses demand so the masses dont go crazy
2. maintain the human race from wiping out
3. To be responsible, focused, and logical.
4. TO NEVER FORCE anything upon the masses that they dont want

but keep up with your "we are all one. Light is the way. we are entities that need to unite"
You say this because it helped you become a better person. and I LOVE YOU for that.
however, it has nothing to do with logic and reason in this case

enjoy

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
what was the catalyst for you changing your views so radically ? You say you have written books on the subject and spent years thinking along a certain line. So what happened - what made you begin to question things ? I am very interested.

You must have read other material besides the SW4QM to get your mental doorways opening in such new ways. When I read that manual, it just smacks of a controlled plan - social engineering made easy as the sheep are happy to be socially engineered, yet nothing within it to describe any active effort to evolve the sheeple to a more enlightened state. Rather, a passive observation of the human species and an awareness of how to capitalize on that ?

Hmm, there's alot to think about and mull over. This thread has really gotten under my skin, I see alot of what you are saying but you approach everything from a humanist , " we are just animal" angle alone. I feel we are more than animals only, we are spiritual creatures too. If we were not, we would none of us have ever questioned our origin, our purpose, what might happen after death, etc. These things we question are because we possess the genetic marker to do so, it is part of our essential makeup Jelly, it''s in our DNA. Some of us close that mental doorway down and never explore it, while others of us do explore it. You might not like that this side of us exists, as it sure does complicate stuff, but it does exist, so is very much part of the human equation. To suppress, deny or ignore this part of the human makeup is to consider the species under a 5o Watt bulb instead of a 100w bulb. You then see only half of what we are, rather than the whole package.

We are spiritual animals Jelly so when observing the human species one has to factor in this side of human nature too. We dON'T know all the answers where that side of things is concerned, but it is in us to seek answers. More and more now, science joins in the human quest for answers, and slowly we are finding some answers and as we do so, can see what is untrue or nonsense.

This might be off topic, but you keep on referring to us all as "animals" . I don't think "dog" and "human" for example can be considered quite the same thing, though we do have similarities. Animals don't question, they just "do" and "are". We are NOT designed like them.

[edit on 16/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Equinox99

First let me say this. YOU HAVE THE BEST avitar/image. Props big time.
I hope you read all of this and do not skip any. Thanks

Thanks.

moving on...
There is no sinister plan? The illuminati only do what the masses want and what nature tells them to do. The masses want to be controlled and not take responsibility. THis is why the Masses CHOOSe to believe in their elected government. THink about it this way...
...The masses beg for a GOD-like leader. The masses Demand a GOD-like leader to take away responsibility.

Simply put no. The mass do not know who the illuminati are and therefore they can not protest their actions. The mass do not want to be controlled, they want a leader who listens to them and a leader who can be held accountable for his/her actions. I agree about the responsibility part. However, taking advantage of everyone when no one is watching is morally wrong and therefore can not be nature's will. If it was nature would be a big liar.

Watch this. THis is why the politician can OFFER EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE TIME HE IS running for office and yet DELIVER NOTHING EVERYTIME and the masses STILL GO OUT AND VOTE. WHY? because deep down they know it is only BS.
The moment you ask someone else to take care of your own problems you are WILLINGLY GIVING POWER OVER.

The power is to the people and not the other way around. The constitution was written for the people, to be protected under it. Who are the elite to bend it?

people are not duped by the illuminati. They have asked for the current system to be set up in a way so that they DONT HAVE TO FACE REALITY. They like knowing that they can watch TV, believe what it says, make choices based on that, and move on. THIS KEEPS them from having to be responsible and keeps them in the artificial womb where they dont have to do anything besides eat and sleep. They choose this situation willingly. THEY are not duped.

Look, the elite dupe the people just by working under secrecy. They want no one to tell them what to do, they want to tell the people what to do. So they have politicians who can do their dirty work for them. People want to know the truth not the made up story. This is what is wrong with the elite. They can plan something so sinister and no one would know. If you think about it they are not any better then murderers and drug dealers. Except the drug dealers need the money to make a living.

Again, EVERYONE wakes up but CHOOSES to go back into the fantasy world.

Wakes up how? 95% of the population is being kept in sleep.

you said"The elite also have strong connections with politicians, heirs, royalty, bankers, and other powerful families which they use for leverage. "

yes they do..because they work hard and understand nature. They dont waste time on illogical ideas and are not delusional like the masses.
The make IMPORTANT connections just like animals do in order to survive.
BUT EVEN SO..what kind of IMPORTANT LEVERAGE can they use that is hurtfull? starting war? nope. polluting the earth? nope. causing inflation? nope
all of these are caused by the MASSES.
the masses pull the triggers, the masses drive the cars, the masses take out loans they can never pay back

Work hard? Hardly. Go look in the background of Rocafeller and then come back and tell me that he worked hard. He had everything given to him by his father and everything given to his father by his grandfather.

The masses are dumb and therefore they should be treated like idiots. I can go to a grade 6 class and convince all of those guys to smoke pot. This is the same thing. Do not forget that the elite are the ones who give the people a way to pollute and squeeze the market until that is the only thing they can use, they own politicians and influence wars, they are the ones who own the FED which caused a big inflation.

THeir strategies are passed down. YES. Just like how animals do it. They learn from parents and observe nature and react. HOWEVER, the masses do not do this. They choose to learn nothing besides watching TV and refuse to look at reality. Instead, they choose to be delusional in regards to EVERYTHING and therefore, the illuminati provides them with the artificial womb.

Exactly. If the illuminati were good they would have woken everyone from the 'artificial womb'. What kind of good human being would want everyone around him to be dumb? They are evil.

THIS is why the illuminati are better than the masses.
1st. They take care of themselves
2nd. They give the masses what the masses want and beg for.
3rd. They are focused and react in according to reality and nature.

Which is wrong. They have enough influence to stop all wars and help the world but they do not.

I hope you get passed the shock of this. I can be more precise about specific things if you like. Because once you willing to take in the obvious...LOTS of doors will open for you in your life. its wierd but its true.
However, it is hard (it was very hard for me) because for many years all you (like I) have read and written have the basic thesis of illuminati is bad, the people are fooled and lied to.

much love to SFII, 3rd strike, and 4(soon to come out)

I want them to leave those doors closed because there is nothing sweeter then kicking in the door.

take care.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think that the Illuminati need to spoon feed the Species the Truth.

IMHO, we have been domesticated into near retardation. For centuries, noone has asked for the Truth in droves, and so did not receive it. It is to a point now where the majority of us are not aware of a reason to question reality. We are born into perfect comfort for the most part, and that is provided by the Illuminati. We are drenched in this comfort from birth, and in that we are never aware that the comfort may not be the healthiest for us. It is the first thing we experience, it has been for centuries. We have been conditioned over hundreds and hundreds of years to not question. I say it again, it was never given to me as a finite option, it was handed to me as fact. This existence was given to me as reality, as that which is. Most humans will accept this unquestioningly because the Human condition is not to question what it first encounters as reality. Like I said, without our predisposition of acceptance our earliest ancestors would have gone extinct at the lack of understanding of the physical realms. We are born into existence here assuming it is all the fullest reality, this is necessary. But as self conscious beings, we can look beyond it. Unfortunately, this is not made painfully clear to the masses, and I believe that it should be. I would go as far as to say that the Ultimate Truths of existence are in fact held from the masses, so as to maintain power. It is obvious that the general populace has no clue what Ultimate Reality is, these Illuminated ones claim to. If they truly did, why would they not attempt to Illuminate the world, as true light would? It's not that the Human being is lazy and stupid, it's that the human being is gullible and made ignorant from birth.You say they choose not to seek further, I say that they are not aware they can seek further in most cases.

I do most certainly agree with your mandates for the Illuminati's responsibilities. but I don't believe they have updated their idea of "what the masses want". The masses want peace, man.. They just don't know how to get there.

The mandates you describe indicate an individual who is acting in accordance with Nature, I'll agree with that. But the fundamental errors are in point 1, and point 4. What the masses "want" is enormously complex, and fickle. What the Illuminati, in this theoretical situation we have created, are doing is similar to the concept of Wu Wei, in that they allow the masses to do what they will within a given set of parameters.

My problem is that the parameters are not conducive to species wide growth and evolution. They in fact seem designed to limit that growth and evolution.

The masses do not want death.
The masses do not want poverty.
The masses do not want lies and deceit.
The masses do want Truth.
The masses have not received clear cut, defined and qualified truth.

I do agree that this type of thinking (Unity) assisted in my becoming a better person; and, of your own admition, that was the result. If this sort of thinking, and therefore behaving, assisted in my conscious (spiritual if you want) evolution, then it will for others as well. This is what the masters have always said.

It helped me because it is the Truth, Jelly.

If we all agreed upon Universal Oneness and Unity, what would the results be? If we worked together, cooperatively and collaboratively, what would be the result? Planetary harmony? Probably.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

It is my disappointment that the Illuminati do not help in bringing about a conscious evolution of the Human Being. You're right, it is not their responsibility to assist, and they do not have to take part in the growth of the consciousness of all that is (For as we evolve, so does the Universe. And in our higher evolutions, the Universe moves further into greater and greater forms of manifestation). It is not their charge to assist in that undertaking. But, if they themselves are not assisting in the evolution of all that is, what are they doing? Wasting time in my opinion, waiting to simply die.

They do not shoot for the Gold, they shoot for the mundane. They do not shoot for "Heaven", they shoot for Earth. They have not evolved, only creatd a comfy state for themselves. Unfortunately, this comfy state is built on the backs and bodies of the masses. They are able to live as they do because we live as we do, a change in that would pull them from their "high horses" of safety and "illumination" and qualify them as the rest of us. Thy don't want that.

If conceptions of Universal harmony assisted in my evolution of consciousness and self, it will for all others. It is the NATURAL path. It is Nature. Nature is harmony and unison. To exemplify these traits is to truly become an extension of Nature.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well written argument, man. Thanks for adding to the thread

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hi Pixie. This has gotten under your skin because of a couple of reasons.

1. its logical and you seem to be reasonable enough
2. the fact that with ALL the people who KNOW about the ILLUMINATI, NO ONE has EVER talked about this.
3. YOU yourself are open, meaning you are in it to learn..not just FEEL good.

trust me when I say this. Most of the people are NOT here for the same reasons and you are. If you follow this you will be responsible and most likely survive.

Now to continue my "humanist" and asshole like talk. lol

I would love to know that I will see my family after I pass away. I will never know. no matter HOW MUCH INFO IS OUT THERE,no matter how much people talk and debate it ..you will never know.

NO one is CLOSING some amazing GENE. sorry to burst your bubble. There is no FREAKING DOORWAY.
you choose to create the illusion coz it gives you more importance and so on.

as for us being spiritual animals or whatever.
I am interested in the history and the origin of things. THis does NOT MAKE ME SPIRITUAL. It only means I have a brain that is able to think about these things.

While I am not saying that we are NOT spiritual. I am simply stating the obvious. EVERY SPIRITUAL experience is because of the brain..which is an organ. end of story.
have you ever taken '___'? amazing experience, but its not spiritual, its mental.

Let me put it this way
No matter how much you want to argue this fact, you and I are nothing more than humans. And humans are no different from animals who have bigger brains and debate. I USED TO HATE IT when my professor used to say this. But I finally understood (even though he was a freaking idiot sheep)

Just because I can think of a religion doesnt make it true. Just coz I can imagine that I am a spirit that is one with the cosmos does not make it true.

again, YOU FEEL that we are more than animals. we are more advanced. sure. But its just a feeling. The feeling will not feed you our house you.

Human nature has amazing power to create things out of thin air and pass it off as a POSSIBILITY. look, you live and die. thats all you know for sure. Its harsh but its reality. Its NOT FANTASY. you can search and feel good, but u will never get anywhere, NO ONE HAs, and ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY have ARE FCKING LYING TO YOU and themselves.
there is no doorway to close or open that will make you more spiritual. YOU might FEEL that way but thats it.

as for the SW4QW NOt capitalizing at all.
again, the illuminati have always been free. They dont need the masses and they dont need to own your things or control you.

If you step out of that mindset and read it..as well as other books "creature from jekyll island" or any conspiracy books (that hold valid fact but their conclusion is wrong) YOu will observe the false reasoning and the false connections.

can you be more specific..because vague ideas like "we are not designed to obey, we question, and so on" do not provide any spiritual ideas. It ONLY means we have a brain that is capable of more thoughts and reasoning.

Im so sorry, but we are animals. Doesnt mean we have to kill each other or poop in our hands. It just means we are what you see.

The only reason I take the "we are animals" approach in this idea is BECAUSE it allows us to talk about the illuminati in REALITY.
Or else I get the usual BS. they are satanist, or dark force, they hide the light, the dont want you to reach your true spiritual possibilities.

LISTEN TO ME
THIS ONLY ALLOWS PEOPLE TO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY in what they are claiming about the illuminati. U C IT?

Im all for being spiritual. but it is delusional. face it.

can we personal msg on this website. hit me up

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

they want a leader who listens to them and a leader who can be held accountable for his/her actions.

and yet they keep voting even though NOTHING CHANGES. the leader can offer the world everytime and deliver NOTHING every time and it continues.
why do you think that is? because the masses understand the system and love it.
Plus, if they dont know about the illuminati they have CHOSEN NOT TO learn about it.
simple.

The power is to the people and not the other way around. The constitution was written for the people, to be protected under it. Who are the elite to bend it?

The constitution was NOT written for the PEOPLE but you choose to believe that. DID THEY NOT HAVE SLAVES BACK THEM. WERE THE SLAVES NOT PEOPLE? protect the people? No that piece of paper lays out info about various things like the bible does. decipher it and it makes sense

Look, the elite dupe the people just by working under secrecy. They want no one to tell them what to do, they want to tell the people what to do. So they have politicians who can do their dirty work for them. People want to know the truth not the made up story. This is what is wrong with the elite. They can plan something so sinister and no one would know. If you think about it they are not any better then murderers and drug dealers. Except the drug dealers need the money to make a living.

WHO FUNDs THEM TO WORK IN SECRET? and ARE THE SECRETS NOT REVEALED AfTer 50 years? and STILL NO ONE SAYS A WORD> face it, the masses demand that secrecy so they get the benefits without having to take responsibility at the time. FACT
PLUS, what are you referring to? whatever they plan the MASSES execute. so the masses willingly do it. WHy is this hard to understand.
SO vague so be more specific.

Wakes up how? 95% of the population is being kept in sleep.

KEPT? DONT THINK SO. THEy choose to use the necessary toys that keep them in sleep. THEY PREFER TO SLEEP. they wake up every now and again and GO RIGHT BACK into the matrix coz they love their artificial womb.
Y do I keep repeating this. some of u get it though

Work hard? Hardly. Go look in the background of Rocafeller and then come back and tell me that he worked hard. He had everything given to him by his father and everything given to his father by his grandfather.

The masses are dumb and therefore they should be treated like idiots. I can go to a grade 6 class and convince all of those guys to smoke pot. This is the same thing. Do not forget that the elite are the ones who give the people a way to pollute and squeeze the market until that is the only thing they can use, they own politicians and influence wars, they are the ones who own the FED which caused a big inflation.

Rockefellers are smart and focused. REMEMBER, EVEN THE SLAVE works hard but he is still a slave. LOL
working hard does not mean getting on your hands and knees.

Also, are you in the 6th grade? are the masses 6th graders. NOPE they are adults. THEY CHOOSE to not want to know the truth. YOUR logic is flawed for a reason.

They influence wars? how? who fights the wars willingly?
the FED caused inflatioin? who took out huge loans to buy houses to turn a quick profit?
sorry my friend. But maybe one day u will see the reality of it all instead of repeating what you have heard.
EVERYTHING I SAY IS LOGICAL, but refuse to face it.

If the illuminati were good they would have woken everyone from the 'artificial womb'. What kind of good human being would want everyone around him to be dumb? They are evil.

the option is there to WAKE UP, but the masses dont choose it BECAUE THEY DONT WANT TO FAcE REalITY. its the masses and individuals CHOICE to be in the womb

the masses demand the matrix, the illuminati supply
can youDENY THAT FAct
no u cant. but keep no seeing the obvious and logic in reality.
blame

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join