It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati=extension of Nature

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

You missed the point completely. Most people do not have the time to investigate everything. They have a living to earn and a life to live. The US media was assumed to be at least somewhat honest and therefore believed by most people. To fault the "masses" for being manipulated by experts especially after being brainwashed by the public schools is like blaming a four year for believing in Santa on Christmas day.

How can you blame people when they have been intentionally and expertly fed nothing but lies? The examples I gave were laws that were specifically crafted to weaken the USA as a global power. The laws were presented as being for good humanitarian purposes when they actually were meant to create havoc and did. People do not expect their elected officials to be intent on destroying their country any more than they would believe their spouse is intent on burning down the house with the family in it. Most do not see the result of these “good laws” and when they do they do not understand what went wrong. Have you ever tried to read one of those bills passed by congress or followed one? There is a very good reason it is called “sausage making” and the reason I support the “read the bill act”

If you are talking about the fact that the masses SHOULDNT take advantage of someone like you WHO didnt read the contract..didnt take the contract to a good lawyer before you signed, sure I agree

Again you missed the point I DID read the contract and take it to an attorney. The appointment was canceled FIVE times until the contract time limit was to expire and my attorney could not make it. We were kept waiting from 8AM till 8PM on the last day and THEN the contract was SWITCHED. By your way of thinking should I go and deal with these people as “dishonorably” as they did with me?

On young men. I was able to cave, climb, ride neighbor's horses, hike on neighbor's land... now those activities are barred for most children because of liability issues. I was also expected to help the neighbors with haying...

I am well aware of Marxists in the USA, I lived near Cambridge MA and tripped over them every day.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

ya go illuminati, they let people make chioces......sure. We all know ur just brown nosing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yes people you can still acess that info from the forbidden knoweledge.... just need to know a little html.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

those that attack me can not deny the obvious claims I make.
brownnosing..whatever. Its childish.

The problem has always been choice
the problem has always been choice

U need to know that I am not hear to convince everyone.. there are some of you reading this right now that have already contacted me in other ways and see the obvious reasoning. U have already started to take control of your own life.
this is because you are willing to look at things from different angles.
The rest of the people are here ONLY because they are angry and delusional. THey found out about the illuminati and put all blame on them.

If the illuminati did not exist, I doubt any of you would be willing to protect your own home, find food, find shelter and so on.

no one forces the individual to willingly give power over

the media exists coz the masses love the way the media portrays the world (it is false and propaganda but the masses love it for THAT REASON.

I did not miss any point. HOWEVER, your argument comes down to the following.

THE average person does not have the TIME to search for truth and make wise choices.

I reply...
The average person DOES HAVE THE TIME (they seem to watch a lot of football, soccer, go to vegas, etc.. DO YOU DENY THIS FACT), they have the time but they CHOOSE not to do so because...
....they dont want to face reality. This is why they have willingly given power over to the illuminati and have begged for the artificial womb(matrix) and in fact, the masses make sure to do EVERYTHING they cant to maintain the matrix.

if u want to tell me that all humans need to be fair and equal, u are delusional.. NATURE is not fair or equal.

while I agree with you, I take that thinking a step further and observe reality.

I am not denying that there is anything wrong with what you are saying. THings arent fair.
but you must admit that the choice is always there and the masses have always had a choice regarding information, truth, and so on

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ur not convincing anyone. Including the illumni, of which you are not, so stop trying to pretend. You know nothing at all, and would be better off keeping your uninformed hiny out of such ideals of which you do not understand. The illumni are just greedy people with power who do not want to relinquish it. Simple as that. With out them to provide false worlds and realities, we would just make up our own. Stop, that is as simple as that. Your are spewing out something that slightly relates to the feces from a bull's back end. You do nothign more than repeat yourself, without actually saying anything. You are just straight babbleing with no rela point. You are ignoring nayone's arguments. Now i would say to you, stop chasing cars liek the dog you are, and go lick another boot for a living.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, speaking as one who tries to pay attention, I must say this thread has been entertaining. It is obvious to me who has been watching too much TV - Everyone. We are all accountable for our own actions - Not the illumanati and Not the masses. And if we place our well-being into the hands of the money changers we will no doubt get burned sooner or later

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

LOL. U are so funny. LOOk at this

The illumni are just greedy people with power who do not want to relinquish it. Simple as that. With out them to provide false worlds and realities, we would just make up our own. Stop, that is as simple as that. Your are spewing out something that slightly relates to the feces from a bull's back end. You do nothign more than repeat yourself, without actually saying anything.

is it that hard for you to defend against my logical argument. Here try this if you can

1. DO the masses go to war WILLINGLY or are they forced. Do the illuminati pull the trigger or do the masses do it wilingly?
answer that

2. WHo takes out the massive loans they can never pay back? causing the value of your dollard to drop? the masses or the illuminati?

JUST 2 simple ideas. Yet you refuse to face reality?

will your reply be..."but they trick the masses, they fool the masses, they distract the masses"

again, NO FkING responsibility. YOU REFUSE to face reality.

you have yet to defend of your arguments besides attacking me..who u dont even know.
FOR YOUR INFO.
I most likely wrote some of the books you have. but I was open minded enough to keep up with my research and observe reality. U however, are stuck.

deny of my comments.
How are the illuminati greedy when they have the money to pay off debt?

U mean you should NOT MAKE MORE MONEY once you have a certain amount? is that right? wtf
YOU
ARE
DELUSIONAL

if not, refute what I am said and stop attacking me. face reality.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have a problem here. People are lazy? Yes. People like mundane, meaningless things? Maybe. But have they the slightest clue on what the hell is going on? I don't think so! Go and tell all these things to any random person and they probably would laugh at you and say you're crazy! And the ones that find the subject curious, don't have what it takes to really deal with it.
That's because, deep within, their world would collapse if they thought this to be true, and they're raised in such a way that only a very special group of people, based mostly on their life experiences, get to be aware that something's not right. The entire populace is just not strong enough, not psychologically armed enough to deal with this: we are, and quite a few people more. The rest, are sent to war naked.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

But have they the slightest clue on what the hell is going on?

This is because they CHOOSE not to know. U see, the matrix(artificial womb) they live in is a choice.
THey willingly choose not to know this stuff because that would mean they would have to face reality.

No one Forces them to believe what is on tv. No one forces them to NO SEARCH.

They have plenty of time (watch football, vegas, so on) and they have the mental ability for it. BUt they CHOOOSE not to do it.

I have written about his before but none of you can see this obvious fact.

THE AVERAGE person will get mad at you if you describe the matrix to them because you are BREAKING DOWN SOMETHING THAT IS PRECIOUS TO THEM.

this is why everyone calls us conspiracy theorists while the facts are obviously there.

THEY LOVE their slavery. they begged for it.

THE PROBLEM HAS always BEEN CHOICE.

the illuminati are take care of the world, while the masses do nothing but mess it up.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
its obvious isnt it , people jump at the opportunity to place responsibility elsewhere , and this conspiracy generation are poisoning themselves further by playing the victim and seeking revenge . Its all a story about the boogie man , until we wake up were at the whims of our own complacency , and in our complacency we create conditions so vile , we cant believe its our own doing , guess what people , nobody is gonna clean up this mess but us . I do mine for i am . Like the old saying goes , " if everyone swept there own porch , the whole world would be clean " .

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
is it that hard for you to defend against my logical argument. Here try this if you can

1. DO the masses go to war WILLINGLY or are they forced. Do the illuminati pull the trigger or do the masses do it wilingly?
answer that
Are the masses that go to war everyone? Huh answer that! The masses are indeed one lump sum so i take it you think of them overall, every single one of them. So in answer to your question no the masses dont all go to war and pull the trigger willingly since the masses would include you and me(humanity as a whole). Whoever does is drafted and forced by the government, once they Choose to join the army. Ask them why they join the army and you will probably get different answers.

2. WHo takes out the massive loans they can never pay back? causing the value of your dollar to drop? the masses or the illuminati?
So you assume that all the masses every single one of them that you put ina loop cannot pay their loans. Again you have not observed reality sufficiently. But in answer to your question i can only speculate on both.

JUST 2 simple ideas. Yet you refuse to face reality?
Says who. I have a face and see it infront of me all the time, its existence. (since you can use your psychological attacks dont mean i can't)

will your reply be..."but they trick the masses, they fool the masses, they distract the masses"
You assumed wrong with the above statement didnt you.

again, NO FkING responsibility. YOU REFUSE to face reality.

What do they or i have to be responsible for?

you have yet to defend of your arguments besides attacking me..who u dont even know.
But you can keep defending wiht the same gibberish over and over and over again.

FOR YOUR INFO.
I most likely wrote some of the books you have. but I was open minded enough to keep up with my research and observe reality. U however, are stuck.
Stuck how so? Since when was observing reality a given.

deny of my comments.

I have and thanks for the open invitation.

How are the illuminati greedy when they have the money to pay off debt?
Greed has different meanings for different people obviously as you demonstrated your meaning.

Depends on the circumstances you are in and the CHOICES you have placed before you and luckily not behind my back! But in answer to your question nothing is too hard, unless you have limitations.

if not, refute what I am said and stop attacking me. face reality.

I have faced reality you are the one still in the matrix and lapping up the fantasy and expressed it here in all your glory. My reality is knowing.

P.s sorry forgot to put them in quotes but dont want to keep editing ive made a charmer out of editing but i hope people can differ which is which by observing the post by mr Jelly before this one.

But i can see how stupid this is and why noone wants to reply to you anymore. You sound like a hung up college boy who wants to use psychological attacks on a forum touted conspiracy.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BusyBeingRelaxed

well put.

you are right. what I am trying to do is show these people how every single thing they blame is the illuminati is actually PHYSICALLY done by the masses.

and the fact that the masses do it willingly, and they choose not to observe reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

ok. here it is
why are u so hung up on wording. The masses does not mean EVERY single one of them. For example, maybe u dont have debt. but the people do.

Would you like me to say PEOPLE WHO ARE WITHIN THE MASSES. lol
would that make u feel better.
OBVIOUSLY it is not reffereing to every freaking single person.
like the people who are illegal immigrants with no paperwork find it hard to get loans.
what a weak reply.
but here it is

Whoever does is drafted and forced by the government, once they Choose to join the army. Ask them why they join the army and you will probably get different answers.

I dont go to war, neither do you. But the masses do. You seem to be hung up on wording. The masses are people who are not the illuminati. not all of them go to war OBVIOUSFREAKINGLY. for exampe, people aged 50 or so. lol

but read your own statement. Even u agree that they CHOOSE to go to war. why are the reasons even IMPORTANT. reasons "for freedom" "for money" "for a job" etc..
its a choice.

So you assume that all the masses every single one of them that you put ina loop cannot pay their loans. Again you have not observed reality sufficiently. But in answer to your question i can only speculate on both

Most people willl never pay of their loans to their house. EVER. some will. what does that have to do with anything besides. BOO HOO dont say masses, coz not ALL of them do taht.

OK, but most of them do take out loans instead of being responsible and making the money and buying.

and yes, if you have money you are not greedy. You are responsible. You do not need to take out loans, and if you do you can pay it pack. REsponsible.

greedy is those people that do not have them money but want it all, so they take out loans for things that they cant afford.

as for no one replying in this post.
lol

yes, because people want to assume that the disasters in this world are the fault of the boogiman

the person who posted right before you said it very simply.

trust me... PEOPLE have responded to me who see the obvious reasoning.

nothing in your post demonstrated that the my statements were false....besides this

the masses should not included people who pay off their loans.
ok. YOU WON. im wrong,
u are right...there are some people in the masses who can pay of their loans.

does that change anything.
wording, wording

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Jelly,

Thank you for the interesting and thought provoking thread. I hope you will forgive me for posting anonymously.

Simply put, I agree (with no small amount of sadness at their choices), that Western people as a whole have created and continue to create what they want. To blame a small group of people for social ills is nonsensical – the most any of us can do is live our own lives according to our own internal set of standards. If we allow others to influence our understanding, this is purely our choice. It’s neither good nor bad, it just is. We seem to have forgotten our understanding of consequences, which I still find highly bizarre.

If I may be so bold, I would like to address a few things more specifically:

1) If we are indeed animals of the natural (or “real”, as you would say) world, how can anything we do be un-natural? Probably, because we are animals, our internal survival guides drive most of our actions, and it is our thoughts that label them as right or wrong. Is there really anything to “rise above”, or can we only recognize and accept our innate tendencies and either choose to follow or ignore them?

My own personal thoughts on this are that because of our brains, we have the choice (to a degree) of which of those innate drives we advance in ourselves. For some it is greed (survival instincts gone awry); for others compassion. It goes back to the old Indian story – which wolf do you feed? But still, this can only be at the personal level. This is all we have, and all we will ever truly have. For myself, I believe there is an unseen layer under this – not what most would call spiritual, but what I call finer or more rarified – still based on reality, but unperceived by eye or ear.

2) The compassionate illuminati. Frankly, I’m not even sure that they exist, so I will address myself only to your definition of compassion. True compassion, at least from my experience (subjective though it may be), does not mean you make the other person “feel good and safe”, but rather, a compassionate act is one that enables some one else to truly live in a self-sufficient way. By self-sufficient, I do not necessarily mean living conditions, but rather self-sufficiency of mind and heart. This rarely “feels good” or is what the recipient thinks they want. Who would not rather have someone else cook them a fine meal rather than be handed a bunch of seeds and directed to the nearest field? Even with the mind, this is all that can be done – plant the seeds, and see what grows, and then only when the other truly wishes to advance.

I traveled with a monk once to a third word country. A beggar approached us and asked for food. The monk said, “And if you eat, what will you do then?” This does not seem compassionate (and I can hear people yelling loudly as they read this – I know I did when he said it!), but I understand it now.

I must admit that I also find it nonsensical to apply motives to the illuminati, either good or bad, given that we that we no so little about them – frankly, I see no merit in it.
3) And finally, waking people up. I know that I wish that people would wake up to see the beauty of life and realize what is truly necessary to live with joy. And please forgive me if this sounds a little harsh, but it really is none of my business. If I meet someone who truly wishes to see more clearly and live more fully, I will do everything in my power to serve them, but until then, I will respect the choices they make individually and collectively, even if I choose not to join them in that particular path.

In the end, it is just exactly what it is. I choose to see people for just what they are, without judgment (mostly!), but hoping that they will choose to feed the wolf of kindness instead of the wolf of fear.

Thanks again for this thread.

In Peace,
Jen

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I personally do NOT think you can call the "masses" who do 99.99% of all the worlds physical labor "lazy." (And then tend to do extra labor at home, and as volunteers as well. In my neighborhood, anyway, and I am not a member of the Illuminati.)

The word "lazy" is incorrect. The social phenomenon is that of “followers “and “leaders”. It is not related to not only humans but any social animal: horses, sheep, goats, chickens and wolves. If every one is assertive and no one is a follower than everyone would go their own way and we would not have a civilization. The desire to be part of a group causes the animal to follow or to challenge the leader for top position, hence the pecking order seen in social animals or packs of teenagers. To blame the followers for following where the leaders have lead is stupid.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Ok then listen to this, We the people, elect a gov, to rep the people. The gov then in turn will do all the things a person can not do by ones self. So that was the way it was supose to be. So we have sewer, water power and so on. It was up to us to elect a gov that will make shure we are not harmed by manuracturing and all the rest of it. Now we know that the gov only listens to big biz and millitary so we continue to be poluted in everyway you can imagin. Food, water and personal hygine products. Nothing in North America should be allowed to be produce that can harm the enviroment or the people yet just about everything does. Go figure?
K.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Now we know that the gov only listens to big biz and millitary so we continue to be poluted in everyway you can imagin. Food, water and personal hygine products. Nothing in North America should be allowed to be produce that can harm the enviroment or the people yet just about everything does

so who is big biz and millitary?

whats wrong with big biz. Last time I checked, they are only big biz coz they provide a product that
the masses buy or support.

people saying they are free or talking about freedom is a lot different from people who actauly are free or live in freedom

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What you did not see the reverse psychology that was in your position. Except you took the long route. Also the fact that this website is about conspiracy theories where theories are based on speculation and suspicion., which makes you look foolish.

I also meant the people who were already replying to you must be fed up with your contradictions.

Alot of what you say is one sided in support of the illuminati, yet you are apart masses.

You stated you are a company holder, you stated your are a highschool teacher, you stated you are in a band and other such statements that only allow you possibly one hour a week at the most if anything of me time. But you keep bringing up who are the military bla bla bla they are people like you and me but then still preserve the illuminati as more then human.

Its not that we have to get what you say and we do understand what you are saying from your cocky opinion that we should blame ourselves aswell. Unless i'am a fundamentalist christian i will atone for my sins but i'am not. Im a human being damn it and my opinion matters aswell.

You shot yourself in the foot by saying the masses are not the illuminati. Which implies that the masses is you and me and not them.

But people are likely to defend their own. So im curious are you defending them or just proving your point that you accept them, because you use their matrix? Also who are the illuminati to you?

The term mass means weight and gravitational force. So who is holding together the masses(whole of humankin). We are all one big mass so then who are the illuminati(i assume they are human)?

If you want to get really cocky with reverse psychology you will answer with. The illuminati are you and me apart of the masses who feeds them. So that leaves the question open to who is the leader? Is that what you wanted. I keep trying to hint to you to stop taking the long route and explain it as it is by not being cocky. Are the illuminati non human that you regard them so highly?(energy perhaps, aliens perhaps, a more intelligent species etc) Even though they are humans with important positions that you are ever so trying to admit we are like them. But why the high regard? They are apart of the masses.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Also the fact that this website is about conspiracy theories where theories are based on speculation and suspicion., which makes you look foolish.
reply to post by meadowfairy

I have no idea what you are talking about.
because again you are focusing on ME (so flattering of you) instead of the issue.
AGAIN, you are focusing on WORDing, instead of the issue.

"you are the masses Mrjelly"
the weight that holds us all together.

I have had plenty of people on this site (this site is for people who think, not just speculate about pink ferries, red dragons and nephilims) see the obvious logic on this.

reverse psychology? what are you talking about.

you have yet to deny any of the obvious statements I made.

PLEASSE tell me what your point/thesis is so we can continue this discussion.

Please

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

WHy its the illuminati.
K.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join