posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
I have a question for all those interested in participating ...
What do you think ancient religious texts are based on ?
1. An true representation of actual events taking place between man and god .
2. Early Alien contact
3. The scribbling of a mad scribe
4. A form of astro theology
5. A historical text that predates anything that modern science has knowledge of , a prehistorical account of man's history , a civilization that
was some how destroyed by a global disaster and that account being passed down through time in the stories of these texts
6. Documents created by the ruling class to control the behavior and thinking of the common people
7. An account of an experienced psychedelic trip
8. All of the above
If you can think of others feel free to add them .
Me , I tend to go with number 8
[edit on 14-8-2008 by Max_TO]