It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformers and Walmart, end of Toys "R" Us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

I like walmart. I hate paying more for overpriced junk at other retail stores when I can buy the same stuff for a much cheaper price at walmart. I was very happy when they built a super walmart about 1 mile away from where I live. It saves me a ton of money.

Yeah it will be great to spend your cash at Wal Mart until Wal Mart starts edging into your sector of employment and then you find yourself sleeping next to the local Wal Mart trash heap.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Agent47: I'm a writer. I would love for Walmart to sell my books. Matter of fact, I'm trying to get Walmart to carry them.

I�m a capitalist. This is business evolution. In a free market society businesses compete to provide better prices for potential customers. Society, technology and business advancements will from time to time will kill off the small street shops. It is a hard truth but no one said life was fair. The Internet has made it possible for more successful small businesses to run across the world then ever before and those Internet business also complete against each other for sales. The free marketplace is a vicious arena � the weak are consumed. And before anyone gets all holy on me when was the last time anyone of you visited a shoe cobbler?

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by zerotime]

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wal-Mart does not yet sell major appliances like refrigerators or washer/dryers yet, at least in my area. But you can get your hair cut, eyes examined, bank, and buy a cell phone in addition to all the other stuff.

john

new topics

<< 1   >>

join