It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Political "Mr. Potato Head"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The title is meant to express "interchangeability" and the premise rests on the notion that neither main candidate (obama or mccain) is perfect.

If you could create a hybrid, which would you choose from the "other side" to make your candidate better?

See if you can name more than 1 thing that the "other side" supports that "your side" doesnt'

If you support Barack Obama, what part of McCain would you take to make Obama Better.

If you support John McCain, what part of Obama would you take to make McCain better.

I'll start out.

I support Barack Obama but i do not support 100% of his ideas. If i could take pieces of McCain, and apply them to Obama to make him a better candidate for President, i would choose

• More death penalty; stricter sentencing
  • Support Off-shore drilling as an 1 piece of the puzzle to help create a solution
  • Obama says we should not deputize Americans to turn in illegal immigrants. McCain disagree's. I agree with McCain

Thats just a start.

I'll post more if this takes off

What would you cherry pick to make for a better candidate?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Im sorry but although disagree with some of the policies Barack Obama holds I dont think theres any policies from McCain that I would want Obama to have. Either Obama has the same policies already or I just dont agree with them.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would take McCain's stance on gun control. And some of his stuff on Immigration. Other than that, there's nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

well its a good start

I agree with the immigration part....kind of agree with the gun control part....(kind of)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well speak of the devils!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL!!!!
Nice find Alx!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Wow, thats weird. They are holding Mr. Potato Heads with all the same pieces. No Mustache or anything.

If I were to take some parts from the candidates I would take all of Obama's public sex appeal and campaign funds, and McCain's RNC nomination, and give them to Ron Paul.
DocMoreau

Oh wow, the Dick Cheney model:

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

join