It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Suspects Arrested at Manchester Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Local News Article

One man at the Darul Uloom mosque in Moss Street confirmed one of the men arrested had studied there about three years ago.

As I first suspected they had been taught in the above pictured Muslim college, which begs the question as to why after all the problems with that place it has still not been closed or restructured??

Here is another quote I find interesting and fits in well with the PC lot, but in the end just helps hide the truth and makes you “racist” if you state such things.

And former Lancashire Council of Mosques chairman Ibrahim Master added: “If people are involved in terrorism they should be arrested and locked up “Mosques shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as terrorism. They do not radicalise young people, they teach them.”

Teach them what?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Three suspects have now been charged. Here is the full low-down, including names:

news.bbc.co.uk...

It turns out the charges relate to threats made on a jihadist website.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I`m tellin ya,its not for the prime minister.They came for the british national party.

www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk...

There was an explosive device thrown into the Denby field where the rally was held.Possibly from the factory mentioned above.

I read somewhere else that a house in Denby was searched but cant find the article.
I think this case is still ongoing and they still have the Derby suspect.
Although others have been charged with terrorism offences they are still questioning this one guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Im intrigued by this since we have several people here that actually live near mosques. I've seen news reports on TV about how mosques in Europe promote hate. And the UK gets for more threats than the US from Muslims. I've asked myself why and have not been able to come up with answers. The Muslim community in the US is very quite you never hear threats marches any thing in the UK this is not the case. Here's what I mean:

HERES THE LINKS:
Britain is focal point for terrorism, warns Europe's police force

TERRORISTS NEED THERAPY NOT INCARCERATION

But incredibly, as we near the third anniversary of the 7/7 London bombings, the British government "know-it-alls" in their most dhimmi of proclamations and clear lack of understanding of Islam have deemed that most terrorists should not face any type of punishment, for their hate crimes against non-muslims, but instead muslims should receive hand-holding --lay on the couch --'tell me about your awful childhood'- 'daddy made me do it' psychological therapy:

So is it the way muslims are treated in the UK or the way the government treats them why are they becoming such a problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join