It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI: Get off your Ass and go up Mt.Adams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I did a quick search and found no good info on Mt. Adams. I do realize that there is a good team already headed to the Gilliland Ranch to find out what is really going on out there and I wish them the best of luck! Look forward to the report.

It seems obvious to me that there are a couple of morons with big spot lights camped out in the hills flashing lights at the expecting observers. I am sure this sells a lot of T-shirts and alien bobble heads.

Has anyone even tried to go to the hills to film the lights from up close?

I want to believe that we are being visited, but find it strange that they would visit a location on the side of a hill. Mt.Adams makes a great stage for the big show, but wouldn't it be easier just to fly over the RANCH?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Setharoo

Dude why don't YOU get off your ass and go, instead of sitting there and makin' us look like the big a-holes? Whats stopping you from going? Oh that's right...money. Welcome to the rest of ATS. You may be seated.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Your humor has been noted and ignored. lol

I am of course talking about the people already there with the cameras. If these sightings are so abundant why not just go to the mountain and snap a real picture? If there are any volunteers I would be willing to donate the disposable camera.... I am searching the couch for spare change.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Setharoo

Apologies for my crassness, Seth. The ATS team is there now, armed with cameras, and hopefully tripods. I was planning my trip originally for the 23rd, but it got canceled at the last minute. I'm bummed.

new topics

top topics

join