It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture : Bush drunk at the Olympics !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is the Picture of Boozed up Bush, behaving badly at the Olympics, like a typical drunk, making a nuisance of himself. This is the President of the Banana Republic of Umrica....He cannot be for real....What a Joker President.

Watch this Image

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well I am actually a bit RELIEVED to see Georgie doing something many normal human beings do.....
I am so used to him not even seeming to BE a human......

I NEVER voted for any Bush........

.........just sayin

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you or any one takes photo after photo of someone you can get the photo of your choice and make up any lie you want. Why don't you have a little honor and realize that this is just photos taken in time and mean nothing?

Roper

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
bushy getting his booze on! gota love that guy...he is so human.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

OK, suit yourself, like the usual case of denial.

You may also tell me that Bush did not go to China to attend the Olympics

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm definitely NOT a fan of Bush....but those pics could be taken so far out of context they'd suit anyone's description. I'm pretty darn sure if he were to booze it up and act like a jack*** he'd hardly do it at the Olympics with billions of people watching

Michelle

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Indeed, why isn't there a nice video of this?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know nothing about photo shop or altering images but those photos don't look natural ... the coloring, shading, etc.

Bush likes to be silly - making silly faces doesn't mean one is drunk. I only drink about once a year and I can guarantee you that if someone were always taking photos of me, I would look as if I was wasted in at least 1/4 of them!

Jemison

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I have to agree, it's nice to see someone with as much stress on his shoulders able to relieve some of it just like the rest of us do. I may or may not have voted for him (as it's my confidentiality) but I am very happy to see him getting drunk! Cause He Needs It.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

To tell the truth I did noticed on another shot of bush while watching the olympics that he was slumped down in his chair and looking like he was drunk while Mrs. Bush was two chairs away with her back all straight and looking regal, I guess trying to make up for her husband lack of presidentiality looks.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Someone has to be the Designated Driver.
Maybe the First Lady will have her turn at the hotel.

I still think this is cool!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

Hey, you should be proud of our man Boozie, he goes 100,000 miles to China to make people laugh, they don't know him there !!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Question. You saw him drinking? You know for a 100% fact that Bush was drinking alcohol?

All you did was find some photos that made you a happy Democrat. Big f-ing deal. Glad your tiny life now has meaning.

Roper the Blue Dog

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Only a fool would accept this source as a legitimate.

Whatever the explanation is for these photos, if Bush were as drunk as these photos suggest, the news would eclipse the Georgian fiascoes, western and eastern.

Such threads as this do ATS a great disservice.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I know nothing about photo shop or altering images but those photos don't look natural ... the coloring, shading, etc.

OK...I will give you these new Pictures (9 Pictures) from another link showing Bush at the Olympics and acting away like a usual Cheerleader, instead of a dignified President....This guy is a Global Clown.

Bush Pictures at the Olympics

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"I can has adoption"? Give me a frickin' break! All of the text was stupid!

The President of the USA is there having fun, enjoying the sporting events and you come up with this nonsense.

Talking about reaching and you are reaching at nothing.

Roper

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hope he was cheerleading and having a few. No, really. First sane thing he's done in a while imo. I know a lot of Americans hate this guy but, c'mon, this is a bit much isn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
"I can has adoption"? Give me a frickin' break! All of the text was stupid!

The President of the USA is there having fun, enjoying the sporting events and you come up with this nonsense.

Talking about reaching and you are reaching at nothing.

Roper

Bush "Drunk as a Monkey"

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The President of the United States is attending the Olympics and enjoying his visit. It is a pitiable condition that limits one's ability to appreciate that.

[edit on 2008/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Seems to me that it, like most people on here have said, doesn't really matter if he is getting drunk while at the Olympics. Why not? I bet half the people there, if not more, were drunk and/or drinking.

The only problem I see is this: While it is acceptable for the general joes to act this way, the President of the United States should not publicly express himself this way.

I have absolutely no issues with drug use, for the most part, of any kind. This is because drugs are by large a personal choice and rarely have a direct impact on others as great as the effect on the individual experiencing the drug. Granted, people can become "dangerous" while on drugs. Dangerous in the sense that they may become angry and violent, certainly, but I'm referring to the inability to think/act coherently.

It is illegal to consume alcohol and drive a car or plane. It should, if nothing else, be tabboo for a publicly elected official to behave exceedingly intoxicated in public.

In many, many ways we the People have given up the driver's seat of the Global Bus. On various levels, we the people have very little control over Global policy and events (whether we just don't excercise it, and why would be a different thread). In this state, the state of offering up our freedom to choose to an elected official, we must be certain that the individual driving is capable of maneuvering the National vehicle without getting us all killed or maimed.

I trust my government to make wise, informed decisions based from a sense of clarity and understanding. A drunk man can rarely accomplish this. So, IMHO, George Bush should not behave exceedingly drunk in public, because we have given to him that fundamental trust that is granted to a government by it's people. Excessive drunken behavior calls that placed trust into question.

I personally don't want a drugged up and/or drunk bus driver.

As far as the pics being authentic in the sense that they actually depict an extremely drunk Shrubbery, who can say. A video would be nice.

I do know that I have done some stupid things sober before, like wrecking my car
So to automatically assume that a scraped arm and tired face equals drunk seems to be a bit of a step. Though it is funny to see three Secret Servce guys trying to hold him up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join