It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clifford Stone guest on the Kevin Smith Show tonight!!!! (8.14.08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.kevinsmithshow.com...

HEADS UP!

Show starts live at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific.

IMPORTANT ----> ***Go to the site and click on "VIDEO/MAC" at the top under "listen live" to watch AND listen to the show live tonight***

His guest tonight is Clifford Stone!!!

DO NOT MISS THIS!!!

Clifford Stone says he was part of a UFO crash retrieval team and helped an alien escape from a crashed UFO.

The show is a 2 hour show. During the second hour, listeners can call in and ask questions. The number to call is 1-623-581-5148

Please help me spread this information every where you can, thanks!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
thank you so much man!!

this is the last UFO related thing i get to do for the next week since ill be getting married this weekend, then its off to hawaii!! yahoo....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

cool,thanks

i'll be checking this out after the GFL conference

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

haha, honey moon is much better than listening to a UFO show.

Can't wait to listen to the show and call in tonight.

Such great guests Kevin has had on this week!

I suggest you click on the "VIDEO/MAC" button at the top of the site under "listen live" once the show starts. Very easy, you don't have to download anything...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

GFL conference? When and where please...?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Kevin Smith web site has just been updated for the show tonight with Clifford Stone.

remember when the show starts tonight in your time zone to go to the site and click on "VIDEO/MAC" at the top under where it says "listen live" to watch+listen to the show!

No downloading needed, just click and listen!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
1 hour till show time.

I hope Kevin asks Clifford about the time when he helped an alien escape from a UFO that had crashed.

Clifford Stone is a great guy.

I talked to him today and he said he's not feeling well, but he's still going to do the Kevin Smith show tonight.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
im locked and loaded ready to watch/listen to the show

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I was the 106th person using the video feed when suddenly everything locked up. I tried using the broadband feed for the audio ... nothing worked.

Last I heard was Cliff talking about the movies he got to watch at Ft. Belvoir

Oh well perhaps the archived copy will be more reliable.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The video feed locks up from time to time but it doesn't last but only for a few seconds. Don't log off just because it locks up. It doesn't happen often...

Great show so far.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Lightworkers.org

was a ventrillo conference...good talk

you should join us brother

all beings of love/light should join imo

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The show was great for those who missed it.

I called in twice (Eric from Atlanta) and I asked Clifford about Kecksburg and the Belgium triangle UFOs.

Tomorrow night's guest (Friday) is going to be great.

I'll post that info tomorrow afternoon.

If you missed the show tonight you can listen to it tomorrow by going to the site and clicking on "latest show" on the left hand side. It will start to play automatically.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

oh that was you?

coolness..those were good questions

yeah i missed most of the show,but i'm gonna check it out tomm.

thanks for sharing this bro...cool stuff

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Doesn't Clifford Stone claim to be "channeling" aliens? There is an ask Sgt Clifford Stone thread, and he claims just to do that. It kind of shoots down his credibility a bit, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Not really...who am I to say he or anyone else for that matter can't "channel" aliens?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It is something that is hard to prove. I am dubious of the claim since many so called "channelers" were caught practicing their voices in the 1980s. Hopefully he can meet up with James Randi to find a way to test it.
If one wants to be taken seriously, one has to be able to critically analyze the evidence and claims being made out there. Many people who claim to be psychic or able to channel believe they actually can. I will listen to anyone's claim, but I will also ask for any evidence to help bolster it.
There is a big argument in the UFO research community of those who support a flying saucer has crashed, and those who do not. They are in a battle with those who claim to be abducted. I have been to many UFO sites where the author will ridicule any claim of crashed saucers, or alien abductions as mere sensationalist stories that have nothing to back them up.
I just think it should be mentioned that he channels for people to make their own minds up on whether they want to listen or not.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

watch Sgt. Stone's video interviews on www.projectcamelot.org... ...

i've found that by reading a person's body language, it gives you an idea of how credible they are. he seems an honest guy! and yeah, how exactly would you prove that someone's able to channel? i don't think anyone can truly believe until they have a first-hand experience. the same goes for UFOs...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tonight is open lines night on the Kevin Smith Show. You can call in and ask questions or make comments.

Monday night's guest is going to be great.

I'll post more information Monday afternoon.

I don't want to spoil it...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think in this case channeling is being confused with telepathic communication, which is what I thought was involved in his case. Psychic is very common with ets, and is their primary mode of communication. Channeling is comparable to a temporary possession. At least thats how I differentiate these things. Telepathy is communication, akin to speaking, though the distance can be far greater.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i checked the listings at abc.com but they only show up until the 10th of sept, im eager to know if the show will still air, im gonna have a bbq at my place and im inviting family and friends who may be interested. any inside scoops?

join