It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Bending anomaly on our Moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I like it...
Very nice post. Not sure what it is, but it has caught my attention. Bought Hoagland's book, and don't see this anywhere. Very good post, sir. I'm impressed. I'm new to all of this, and don't know how to star and flag, but if I did, I would do both to this one. Looks like something man-made (or otherwise). Definitely looks artificial to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh, by the way... I don't see this as a lunar rover that was left over. IMHO seems too large for that. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
so far every one has a good plot for this intriguing anomaly but unfortunately you can't be right so i have some new plots to be pondered

The Time Machine by H. G. Wells written in 1895 has so much relevance to present day it aint even funny H. G. wells wrote this before rockets and serious technology but the reason I am mentioning this is because in his book
he wrote about man drilling on the moon and blowing it up

maybe this has happened maybe it hasn't but there are others who believe the part of the moon we always see from earth is a satellite dish disguising either a wrecked moon or a base on the moon

signed: the Red moon

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hi,

on first looking at the images my first impression was that the object seems to be more out of focus and blurry than the other moon features,which makes me wonder could this be a piece of debris floating past near what ever took the image?

I`m not up to scratch on photography and maybe i am wrong but that is what it seems like to me.It also seem to be reflecting more light than anything else in the image.

Outbreak.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its interesting, but could it not have been the government sending some sort of machine up on the moon anonymously. I mean things like that have happened before right.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe Nasa airbrushes out any anomolies before releasing them to the public, but again certain images with slip through the cracks.

What I believe we are seeing in these photos, are all different type of bases, stations, coolant facilities, machinary for mining.

It all has to do with the mining of Helium3 a very nice resource, not found on earth(at least I don't think), that all the world powers are doing thier best to get thier hands on.

The abundancy of this Helium3 on the moon is supposedly incredible, but leave it to mankind to mine it, and strip our moon bare for another type of fuel that is not completely free energy, and is not clean burning. For some reason "$$$$$$" hint hint, they just won't allow the public to know that everyday tap water, rainwater, saltwater, freshwater, whatever types, can be used as free and clean energy source.

Not to mention we basically have a limitless supply of it here on earth.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There are alien craft, bases, and entire fully funtioning cities on our moon. If you would watch interveiws with our astronauts you will eventually hear them say that we have been kicked off of our own moon. We were instructed to never return there.

This is nothing new at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Amazing? Not one thing this clown stated has come to pass and it has been many years since 1997 when Orion ships were to arrive here. It's a shame to because all the trips this man claims to have gone on and not one picture; and he says they desperately want us to know about them... I'm confused. And if I was to place a bet about what type of trips this man has been on, I would bet the farm they were acid trips... '___' and such. I wonder what year it was this man went into hiding... was it after the ships never came in the 1990's or before the air ran out on this planet in 2007. SAY NO TO DRUGS OR YOU TOO COULD END UP JUST LIKE THIS. Gotta run... the air is running out and the crap is getting too deep. Someone let me know when the ships from Orion arrive because according to this man, they are a decade late... must be the gas prices?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

And what evidence do you have for these claims? I'd be interested to see where Apollo astronauts have stated we were "kicked" off the Moon

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I believe Nasa airbrushes out any anomolies before releasing them to the public, but again certain images with slip through the cracks.

What I believe we are seeing in these photos, are all different type of bases, stations, coolant facilities, machinary for mining.

It all has to do with the mining of Helium3 a very nice resource, not found on earth(at least I don't think), that all the world powers are doing thier best to get thier hands on.

The abundancy of this Helium3 on the moon is supposedly incredible, but leave it to mankind to mine it, and strip our moon bare for another type of fuel that is not completely free energy, and is not clean burning. For some reason "$$$$$$" hint hint, they just won't allow the public to know that everyday tap water, rainwater, saltwater, freshwater, whatever types, can be used as free and clean energy source.

Not to mention we basically have a limitless supply of it here on earth.

We don't need all that as a resource. We've had zero point energy since the 40's.

There are also other things on the moon that we get but we don't mine it, others do. One thing is miranite. There are other tri tetra hedral crystaline matrix metals that we get from our moon as well as other places off of Earth.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by Valkyr8

And what evidence do you have for these claims? I'd be interested to see where Apollo astronauts have stated we were "kicked" off the Moon

Do some research, it's not hard to find. Watch some interveiws and documentaries. This knowledge is not new.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

I take it you have nothing to show as evidence?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by Valkyr8

I take it you have nothing to show as evidence?

Right now I'm on a system that has Java as well as other funtions blocked so at this moment I can not give you links of varrious different sources. But I can respond in the morning when I get home with some sources.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the photos. I also posted a link in one of my posts that included ALLL lunar probes/orbiters, including dates, what country the project belonged to, and whether or not the mission was a success or a failure and why.. It's surprising when you read through that list though because of how many simply crashed into the surface of the moon or were deliberately crashed into the moon (like lunar impactors, and I think there was another that was crashed into the moon so it wouldn't interfere with upcoming manned missions).

You can find that link HERE so you don't have to go sifting through posts again.. I hate doing that because I always get sidetracked LOL!!

And just for reference it was from THIS post.. Cheers!

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

thanks for reply and the link,

amazing how many of these probes were sent and then sent crashing into the Moon

of course we have to take this as a consideration when trying to explain this anomaly however,

if you look at the photo and try to imagine the scale of this thing...it would have to be the biggest satellite ever made...lol

i think it would be more of the size of a space station ??

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It looks like it is not actually on Luna but in orbit. Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong....

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I believe Nasa airbrushes out any anomolies before releasing them to the public, but again certain images with slip through the cracks...

hm, I know that, bu is it really your believe?
I´m not sure if the disclosure projct is DisInfo. it would make sense.

do we trust Nasa?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Looks like something floating close to the spacecraft since it's out of focus but the moon is in focus.

Frozen space poo perhaps - not my idea of an interplanetary alien vessel.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi,
Thanks for the post. These anomalies were imaged and presented by Aurion Mission. Here you have cut off, altered and put it up in a lower quality, without mentioning Aurion Mission.
Eg: The mind bending anomaly and the other asteroid / metor looking thing. How many more of Aurion Missions work is being used or misused in ATS?
Not fair what so ever...
AM.
www.aurionmission.blogspot.com

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join