It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater pyramid in the Caribbean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I searched and didn't find anything on this so sorry if someone already has a thread on this.

I remember watching "In Search Of" many years ago and they showed a dive into a normally murky area of the Caribbean where they said there was an underwater pyramid.

They actually showed the top of a perfectly preserved pyramid and went inside. (You could only see the top part since it was still murky/muddy on what they said was an unusually clear day underwater). Inside the pyramid was a chamber with a large round crystal ball or something that looked like a crystal ball in a metallic looking structure in the center of the chamber.

Has anyone else ever seen or heard about this pyramid? This pyramid looked like it was in perfect condition (structurally speaking).

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ive never heard of it, but that reminds me of the crystal skull, anyone know how that was made? that pyramid sounds cool, good find

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Which part of the caribbean is this? Close to which island???

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Atlantis in the Caribbean

[Edited on 3/15/2004 by Sandro]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My memory gets fuzzy but I believe they said it was in a normally murky area possibly Sargasso Sea? I'm not even sure if that's in the Caribbean or if that was the location but I do remember it was in a murky/muddy area. Anyone else remember seeing this show from many years ago?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Good article above

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The story your thinking of was in in one of David Hatcher CHildress's Lost Cities. The guy telling the story said he dove down on the pyrmaid after a storm and the silt had settled, swam into the pyramid and got the crystal ball of a pedastal shaped like two hands

Apparently he has shown the crystal ball to a few people but it still sounds a bit fishy

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Was that just a guy telling a story? I saw actual tv film footage of the divers going down into the water and they showed the pyramid on tv or the top part of it. I also saw a chamber on the inside. I don't remember any mention of anyone taking the round sphere or crystal out of the pyramid. I'm not even sure if it was a crystal maybe just a round sphere set in a structure in the middle of the chamber. I did find it curious that they were able to enter a chamber even though only the top of the pyramid was visible. Too bad we can't clear away the water and mud and go exploring.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here is what I found about the pyramids and underwater structures. There are several more pics on the link below.

Underwater Triangle and Sea Floor Structures- Florida Coast

Image above is the original satellite image. The triangular feature is shown in white with an interior, darker triangle inside of it. The inner triangle is depressed.
Several triangles were found in the vicinity...
It seems strange that there are so many triangular features in the Bahamas and FL areas. Many of the triangles are quite large, even as large as islands while some are quite small in comparison
www.satellitediscoveries.com...

From a different site:

The Berry Islands consist of approximately 12 square miles of surface area to the North of Andros Island. Recently an incredible find has been made via satellite imagery of what appears to be an enormous terraformed triangular area under the water off of the Berry Islands.
This triangular feature appears to have been artificially created, due to it's unnatural shape.
View the images below of this incredible feature. Could this be evidence for a lost civilization?

www.satellitediscoveries.com...

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by jezebel]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
ive never heard of it, but that reminds me of the crystal skull, anyone know how that was made? that pyramid sounds cool, good find

Try this site for the Crystal Skulls : www.v-j-enterprises.com...

I have a tiny little crystal skull back in England. I don't know where it was made but it is an exact copy of a human skull but in miniature. I call it the 'Pixy Skull'

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I saw the show your talking about..In Search Of, I don't believe the video was authentic but I do believe the pyramid may be there..along with other evidence of earlier civilizations that we currently have no clue to the existence of.
I personally believe civilizations , more advanced than we give credit to , were around 10-15,000+ years ago and were displaced by rising water at the end of the Ice age 10-12,000 years ago.
I know for a fact where I live in Fla. it has been below sea level alot in the past (I'm talking millions of years ago) and some day in the future it will be underwater again.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That's a nice find above
on the satellite discoveries. Thanks for all the other info too from everyone else.

It makes me believe that instead of just exploring space with big space missions, we could learn alot by exploring our own ocean depths since the ocean levels have risen so much since the last ice age. It's starting to appear that alot of our history is buried underwater. Has anyone heard of any sonar scans that indicate pyramid structures etc. in any of these regions?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Odd how pyramid shaped anomalies have been found off the coast of Japan as well. This one discovered in the Caribbean is news to me. Good find.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
dont flame my possible lack of geography skills, but are these triangles in the caribbean any where near bermuda?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this was In Search Of, but there was this one such explorer that took something from a pyramid that was underwater, It was something metallic, but the weird thing about it was that it would bend whenever it was near crystal I believe. And I don't think it could have been computer generator, seeing as how it looks as if it were made in the late 70's early 80's. He also drew and was explaining what he saw inside the pyramid and explained that the metal item and crystal were at the inner top of the pyramid. Oh, and there was another explorer that he claimed he found Atlantis, but would not tell anyone except his son, what a douche.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Don't forget the coast fo africa has also structures underwater.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have recent photos taken in the depths between Cuba and the Yucatan down 2200ft. The website reporting this past article requires people to subscribe in order to see their complete stories. The research is very convincing and seems legit. If you really, really, want to see a sample jpeg before making the commitment do a U2U. I can't just post them here. The objects are clearly visible, but its hard to judge their size. Two objects are very interesting because one is a carved pyramid and the other has a white triangular(perfect corner-the triangular object extends into the white sand) on top of a dark curved stone.

www.earthfiles.com...

(have to subscribe to see article)

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
thats cool sotry and satellite pic

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
Oh, and there was another explorer that he claimed he found Atlantis, but would not tell anyone except his son, what a douche.

October 20 1912, a banner headline in the 'New York Americsn' announced "How I found the Lost Atlantis, The Source of All Civilization", by Dr Paul Schliemann, the supposed grandson of the discoverer of Troy.

The article stated that he was in possession of secret documents left by his grandfather. There were "secret" items contained, and instructions for a decendant to investigate the Atlantis story...

Schliemann set off on a world-wide hunt; discovered two manuscripts which confirmed Plato's account (one was Mayan, the other Tibetian, both more than 4000 years old). He promised a second article detailing more revelations.

After attaining some fame and recognition, Schliemann disappeared....

A hoaxster? Or did he find Atlantis... and stayed there? I vote for hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but I'm new here. I saw the episode of "In Search Of" that you were talking about. A year or so ago I went looking on the internet to see what I could find. Turns out that the guys name is Dr. Ray Brown and lots of people are trying to find him. Anyways, heres a link.

www.crystalinks.com...

Viracocha

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join