It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Survival: The New Inflatable Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When the SHTF, you packed everything except for your church building. Well now you can pack one of those too, thanks to the inflatable church!

blog.wfmu.org...

www.inflatablechurch.com...

www.inflatablechurch.com...

One of the world's VERY FIRST inflatable churches is here to allow couples to get married wherever their hearts desire. The complete structure will comprise of two sections; The house, 5m in width (external) with frontal facade, 7m highand 6.5m wide (Approx). The tower will be 5x5m base and 12m in height (Approx) Walls are to be 0.6m thick. (Approx.) The attention to detail is heavenly complete with plastic "stained glass" windows and airbrush artwork which replicates the traditional church. Inside it has an inflatable organ, altar, pulpit, pews, candles and a gold cross. Even the doors are flanked by air-filled angels. The church can be built in 2 hours and dis-assembled in less than one. Marry anywhere !!! even renewing your vows if you're already married.

Now we can bring the church to the bride rather than the other way around. It can be set up anywhere, from your garden to Malibu beach, it's up to you. No problem with "high heels."

The Inflatable Church is Registered in the Guinness World Records 2004 for being the world's largest Inflatable church in the world.

Well hey. Amen. Once the nuclear wars are over, this could be used for a quick recovery into righteousness with the Lord. The Bible never did say anything about plastic churches?

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

For one, it says in your bible not to build places of worship, or build false idols. For two, it's because of religion that our world is so messed up!
If every religion wasn't so convinced that theirs is the only true form of worship then there wouldn't be so much turmoil in the world. Religion needs to die off

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
Religion needs to die off

lol, ok. So now what do you think about the inflatable churches? You got yours packed up yet?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Can I marry an inflatable woman in this inflatable church?

Either way, christianity will never cease to amaze me. We could start a TV show, "Christians do the darnedest things" and this church would deserve it's own episode.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well there'd be no shortage of hot air to inflate them with...

Certainly something different. Inflatable Jesus to go with it?

An essential for every Christian's bug out bag.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisobedientCitizen
Can I marry an inflatable woman in this inflatable church?

If there were inflatables back then, there would have probably been 11 Commandments.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Anuubis
Religion needs to die off

lol, ok. So now what do you think about the inflatable churches? You got yours packed up yet?

Yep
It's packed up with my inflatable wife, kids, and sheep

They are packed into my inflatable truck

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Its not a bad idea. In a panic situation its easy to control the masses with a quick public service. We stock all of the needed items for most any Christian service and keep them in trunks for deployment. Its feel good stuff for the masses. Nothing wrong with that eh? Control is king.

top topics

join