It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist runs for his life - From Georgians!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fox News Journalist runs for his life - From Georgians!

Steve Harrigan chased by Georgian gunmen

"This is an irregular, undisciplined, chaotic, angry, humiliated Georgian force. They don't listen to orders. They fire on civilians, from what we have just seen."

Dont laugh now this is true, I know the irony but really

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I love how he only saw a guy waving a pistol towards them and heard a shot, but he knows the guy's life story and what he had for breakfast...

Fox News.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

Looks like a dumbass journalist to me quite honestly.. there where several incidents so far where Georgians had pointed guns at journalist and shot into the air because well ...........

We are acting like paparazzi over there. We love war on TV and we expect it real time.. war breaks out, America realizes it, so we send thousands of camera men and ignorant fools in flack jackets to chase after military personnel during the midst of a major combat operation.

Ignorance..

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess the Georgians don't like Faux news either. Hell, I woulda shot the guy.

Kidding of course.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Georgians don't seem to happy about the idea of the real story getting out.

I find it funny that they were dumb enough to shoot at Faux News, who are basically pumping out pro-Georgian propaganda 24/7.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hot-lanta really needs a curfew or martial law, this is getting out of hand. First Micheal Vick, now this.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Hot-lanta really needs a curfew or martial law, this is getting out of hand. First Micheal Vick, now this.

LOL

Well, as long as Russian troops fill the seats at Braves games, I don't mind their invasion one bit...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Fox sure knows how to add some spice to their news.

This reporter could be up for a role in the next Blair Witch Project.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"They fire on civilians, from what we've just seen." This is exactly what is happening, along with the ethnic cleansing they've been instigating. They are not winning sympathy here. Its getting clearer and clearer whats going on, and that US and the PTB are most likely behind this entire thing, attempting to instigate Russia into action. Clear as day!

top topics

join