It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe were not that special after all....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have found this to be silly but intrestingly deep.

In our huge cosmos,,, no, in our infinite ever expanding cosmos theres many places our Alien counterparts can visit.
In my last post I tried to open your minds to the possibilty that Aliens may just be future evolved and advanced forms of ourselves.
Aslo the fact that if we put them into historys blank spots in kinda fits perfect(Pyramids,Atlantis,StoneHenge,etc,etc)
If you think you truly understand the vastness of space then you also may think it would be tremendously hard to locate life in that vastness......

hhhmmmmm....Kinda seems like they had prior notice to this hardcore party we call life.

I mean come on, if there was other life in our galaxy. Then it must be completly un-intresting to our celestial visitors for them to keep poping up here.Maybe the frequence they come is small on comparison to maybe other "gas stations" (maybe our planet is just a stop for gas : )

In my own logical, GOD believing mind , I say it would be 1 in infinite chances of finding life out of our solar system(if we can make it out before we die aboard our space ships) These Aliens must be close to home to always endup here.....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Or maybe im just alone ....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I happen to think that there are a multitude of different forms of life in the universe, many that do indeed have the capability to travel great distances quite easily. Some form of this life has either been here in our ancient past, or has never been here.

I liken it to a huge intergalactic party. And the human race is sadly uninvited.

Or if we once were invited waaaaay back in the day, we've been forgotten, or ostracized from the cool crowd.

We aren't alone, just unimportant or forgotten. I for one am upset. I want my damn invite.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
I happen to think that there are a multitude of different forms of life in the universe, many that do indeed have the capability to travel great distances quite easily. Some form of this life has either been here in our ancient past, or has never been here.

I liken it to a huge intergalactic party. And the human race is sadly uninvited.

Or if we once were invited waaaaay back in the day, we've been forgotten, or ostracized from the cool crowd.

We aren't alone, just unimportant or forgotten. I for one am upset. I want my damn invite.

now that is a plausable idea...how would u suppose we earn our way back in the universal club???

new topics

top topics

join