It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 hour follow-up special of ABC's UFOs: Seeing Is Believing September 16th!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't know what time it's going to air yet, but the 2 hour follow-up to ABC's UFOs: Seeing Is Believing is scheduled to air on September 16th.

They are in the process of filming it right now. They were in Stephenville Texas yesterday filming Steve Allen, Angelia Joiner, LeeRoy Gatin, and others.

Now they're in Phoenix filming.

Just wanted to give everyone on ATS the heads!

admin edit: corrected date of broadcast

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Springer]

[edit on 9/4/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't receive ABC.
Is there a possibility someone uploads it on the internet ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I totally would if i could, but i have no clue how to do that. Does ABC show their programs like NBC does (i think they do at least, they do for their TV Shows).

But i sure hope i don't miss this one, it should be good

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think we have ABC...?

Bah I don't remember I stopped watching TV, because really it got boring but I'll take a look at this.

Also can anyone tell me as to why all these stations are doing specials on UFOs now? It seems it has become a new cult hit like it used to be back in the day when UFO/Alien movies ran rampant.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Is there perhaps a possibility in streaming ABC programs from the internet?
Is ABC a commercial tv-station?
Maybe somebody can record it on his video harddisk and upload it on p2p

I'm a huge Lost fan and couldn't watch it here in Holland, but downloaded it every week on the internet.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey Levi, cause they are real. WHOA !!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
SWEEEET,

thanks UFO reality for bringing this to my attention. The first show was the one that changed the way i see this phenomena, meaning....as a young adult i had the patience to sit down and watch this original with Peter Jennings and i was a believer by the time it was over.

so to be honored with a follow up show is just too good to be true.

again thank you for bringing this up. shortly after the olympics we will be shown the reality of another type one of which will most likely turn our eyes to the skies.. interestingly enough, many many many people have added local or basic cable to their TV's in order to get the olympics and many im sure wont call for the cable to be disconected until late winter early spring.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up
i didn't find video of the 1st abc special but here's the ufo topics that was covered.

i'll make sure won't miss this one...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep ABC is the network that shows Lost. You should be able to download the special also.

The first one was very good with Peter Jennings and it was shown a couple of times.

You should have no problem finding it after it airs.

Originally posted by milkyway
Is there perhaps a possibility in streaming ABC programs from the internet?
Is ABC a commercial tv-station?
Maybe somebody can record it on his video harddisk and upload it on p2p

I'm a huge Lost fan and couldn't watch it here in Holland, but downloaded it every week on the internet.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnIr1
Hey Levi, cause they are real. WHOA !!!

Could have done without that, but what I meant was WHY is the MSM just now putting hype, pressure or whatever you want to call it on the UFO scene. Before they used every trick imaginable to try and cover it up, and now people seem to be going out on a limb and jumping through hopes trying to prove or disprove all ufo cases, stories, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
More than likely that program will be posted as a link from ABCNews on the web after it airs. Go to ABCNews.com

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

thanxs and thank you too Emsed1

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not only is the ABC follow-up to UFOs: Seeing Is Believing going to air on September 17, but the History Channel UFO Hunters Season 2 kicks off on September 10, and Bill Birnes said their new web site is almost done and will be posted soon. September looks to be good for UFO TV.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can anyone please post a link Seeing is Beliving part 1?
I searched but didn't find any

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

The ABC show debunked UFOs. I wonder if the follow up will be less skeptical?
On Stanton Friedman's site, he wrote a review of the ABC program:

www.stantonfriedman.com...

Thank you for the heads up on UFO Hunters. They will have a program with the test results from the evidence of the Aurora Crash in Texas.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I don't know what time it's going to air yet, but the 2 hour follow-up to ABC's UFOs: Seeing Is Believing is scheduled to air on September 17th.

They are in the process of filming it right now. They were in Stephenville Texas yesterday filming Steve Allen, Angelia Joiner, LeeRoy Gatin, and others.

Now they're in Phoenix filming.

Just wanted to give everyone on ATS the heads!

Cool, thanks! That'll be interesting

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These shows are great entertainment for those of us that are into this subject. Better than watching Friends re-runs anyway.

However, none of these shows have any information that isn't already none to most of us around here. Some shows try, and fail, to present new information by means of "testing" some material fodder they find at sites, or doing a pseudo-archaeological dig, etc.

But the reality is they don't have anything to shed any light on the subject or we would already be discussing such evidence here, far before it gets the lame tabloid treatment on any TV special. And, well, if its evidence the TV show if funding....nothing else needs to be said about that I guess.. Think about it for a second.

But, like I said, good entertainment.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Of all the history channel UFO marathons, I only saw one
brief clip of the Mexico saucers that looked like some of
the first Billy Meier clips before he came out with recognizable
saucers.

Purple light emissions and black and bright electrostatic light
variances are all the real Tesla craft will ever look like energized.

I missed the Discovery Channel Atomic bomb drop show, any one
see it. I was told the bomb has German marking.
Any one surprised ?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Pretty much my thoughts exactly - I'm a "skeptic" on this subject but it interests me greatly and I will sit down and watch any program on this subject I can find.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's going to air September 16th, not the 17th like I stated in the thread header...

"The follow up documentary to the Peter Jennings documentary "Seeing is Believing" will air on Sept. 16 on ABC. Angelia Joiner was told it would be a 90 minute special with 2 to 6 minutes devoted to Stephenville. Angelia was told it would begin at 9:30 p.m. but she is not sure what time zone that would be. The producer is in New York so he may be giving his time zone. Two new witnesses will appear along with Lee Roy Gaitan, Steve Allen and Angelia Joiner. Also interviewed were Robert Powell and Glen Schulze."

I would imagine we'll start seeing commercial promotions for this soon...

***Also remember that the History Channel UFO Hunters Season 2 starts around September 10th (that's what Bill Birnes told me). A friend of mine Jack Bushong will be featured on the episode which will air in October dealing with UFOs he tracked on NOAA radar in Michigan.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ufo reality]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join