It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, is George Bush sick? CNN report indicates it...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just watched Bush speak in the CIA offices about the Russian-Georgian conflict. He was agitated, animated, and all around somewhat childish in his body language. It was a live event, not staged, in some sort of huge lobby area. It was aired live on CNN just moments ago.

Is Bush in advanced stages of some sort of mental condition? He acted like he had Alzheimers or something, with his head leaning to one side or the other randomly and his eyes having a blankness about them.

Is anyone else noticing this? Am I crazy?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

He isnt sick, he is giddy with excitement because his evil plans for a war with Russia are taking shape and the international community seems to be buying his B.S. hook line an sinker.

These actions are what megalomaniacs do when they smell fresh blood.....and money.

N.W.O. here we go!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

GWB in my opinion has always been short a six pack.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719
No, no, no, this isn't a 'bash Bush' festival, I'm serious here.

His head was tilting sideways randomly, his movements were sudden and jerky, his eyes had a blankness about them. Maybe he's drugged, maybe he's sick, but that is not 'giddyness'.

Sheesh, here I am concerned that our President, the man with his finger on the button, is ill, and people just want to make fun of him? I give up on this forum.

Have fun with your bash-fest.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I didn't see the footage that you are referring to so I can't comment on that, but considering he's been very busy and has been in China, juggling meetings and attending the Olympics, it's possible he's exhausted and has jet lag.

I watched a live interview a few days ago, and he looked and sounded totally at ease and relaxed. I thought he looked better than I had seen him in quite a long time.

So again, I didn't see the press conference that you are talking about but there is no way that he is in the "advanced stages of some sort of mental condition" and no, he does not have Alzheimers.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you are crazy, but since you asked, I would say that maybe you might be over-reacting a tad.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
He just plain nuts nervous. He knows Russia has the upper hand because he knows he can't afford to send in US troops. He is really relying on international help to bail him out of this one.

We the United States will help to defend you Georgia but you must do all the fighting. Our military is tied up at the moment. Call us back in 10 years and we will schedule you on our calender.

This is not a Bush bash. You make a legit point but I honestly feel that Bush feels powerless due to the other two wars we are fighting and it is wearing on him.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My apologies, I wasnt sure if you were pointing out his usual psychosis or if it was an actual medical event.

I didnt intend to derail. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I saw the footage. He seemed to be a little guarded but not physically ill. If anything he was politely giving non-answers to questions that no one should have expected him to answer while he was in the lobby of the CIA. He might not have been expecting reporters and the unease was a result of that.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
I just watched Bush speak in the CIA offices about the Russian-Georgian conflict. He was agitated, animated, and all around somewhat childish in his body language. It was a live event, not staged, in some sort of huge lobby area. It was aired live on CNN just moments ago.

Is Bush in advanced stages of some sort of mental condition? He acted like he had Alzheimers or something, with his head leaning to one side or the other randomly and his eyes having a blankness about them.

Is anyone else noticing this? Am I crazy?

TheRedneck

You know I had started a thread about something similar to this a while back...with a video showing GWB 10 years ago and comparing it to today.The difference is astronomical!I was wondering if he was suffering from something called "pre-senile dementia" here it is if anyone is interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I recall reports from the Whitehouse staff a few years ago about his irradic behavior and the rumors were flying with everything from alchoholism to drug use(legal).

I could not imagine the intensity of what his day to day must be, if he was to snap it would be awesome if he decided to vent on the back ops he was raised in and by, and just came clean, I mean really clean on all he knows.

It may just be too much, what he knows that is.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've been looking just about everywhere I can think of for a posted video of this interview....so far, no luck.

If anyone is able to find it via avenues unknown, please post it!

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I've been looking just about everywhere I can think of for a posted video of this interview....so far, no luck.

If anyone is able to find it via avenues unknown, please post it!

Thanks.

Here ya go dude....it was in the CNN videos collection already.

www.cnn.com...

You know I don't see much of the head tilting or stumbling of words or any of that. I see a man that looks very,very tired and probably scared.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nah... he looks "normal" for a Dry Drunk.... with a 5 alarm hangover. :shk:

link1
link2
link3
link1

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I saw the event you mention and noticed it as well, but in my opinion, Bush looked very worried. This meeting largely dealt with the CIA's assessment of the situation in Georgia, and while we have no idea what was said, the look on his face gave a good summary. The picture the CIA painted apparently wasn't a good one. Bush did hint at this, stating that they discussed scenarios involving the 'region'.

I think he's very stressed and very concerned about the situation unfolding. My feeling was that this situation may be more dire than we know.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Sad to see someone had to take another shot. BTW, 4 usually follows 3

Watched the CNN vid, he just looks exhausted. I've no doubt he has more than we know of to deal with at this time. Plus the jet lag has to be kicking his butt!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes, Bush is definitely gone crazy...cheney taught him how to mimic a mental patient so that these two-to-tangle, can avoid being prosecuted for War Crimes and Deception. The other Neoconjobs have long jumped ship and are now busy selling Oil to Bush...!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

As someone who has spent a greal deal of time around mental patients, I resent that remark.

The poor man looks exhausted.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

49% of US President who had some form of mental illness ..

Depression and manic bi-polar lead the list.. followed by alcohol issues..

www.freerepublic.com...

Bush him self was/is an alcoholic

Though Calvin Coolidge's hypochondria may not have had the most profound effect on affairs of state, Coolidge, Grant and Thomas Jefferson were diagnosed with social phobia by Davidson and his associates.

"Social phobia is kind of remarkable in a president. It meant he was shy and avoided social circumstances, and yet he was president," Swartz said.

I don't care who you are ^^ that's funny lol .. social phobia and being president.. imagine that today..

Being President is stressful, regardless of your political view.. just look at photos of Clinton before being President and after.. and look at Bush before and after.. sure 8 years is a while, but as President you age twice as fast it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I saw a stressed out busy man who seemed more coherent and serious than he is in many press briefings. I wish politicians could always speak straight and not play the partisian blame game. God help us all.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Shrub (Bush) is off the wagon and Laura is miffed.
She is staying in a separate room.
Laura is cleaning the spiderwebs off her vibrator and dildo collection.
Shrub is as flaccid and impotent as his Presidency has been.
His alcoholism will not uplift the cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join