It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Guide Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Great site is there a tv guide board where users can check what shows are coming on? i dont watch alot of tv because I am always studying but would love to know when shows come on. I always seem to hear about them after the fact by reading threads hear about the programs. SO is there a board where users can check the times of upcoming events? possibly an outside link? be cool to condense it all into thread via a pearl script or something to make its content accessible to edit on the fly. Or somee kind of XML that aoutmatically scans all programming for every channel and puts together a list of all paranormal/ufo shows that will be on for say a week like a ATS tv guide. The xml could be used to auto create pdfs with downloadable links for printing. is this already done anywhere? I have searched many googles trying to find something like this but cant find any way other than surfing every channel and I just dont have the time to do that. There used to be a thing called a TV guide when I was real young but I dont think that exists anymore now that were in the information age and the second renaissance of man through computers.

new topics

join