It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati eyes in the sky, Haarp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is a weird video, showing clearly two eyes in the clouds, Has anyone seen this video? Is it real, could it be something to do with haarp?

This is the myspace video url, couldnt figure out how to put it on here, if somebody nows how could they please do so, thanks.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

i figured it out thanks anyway

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That is pretty freaky.....
Takes a while until you actually see the eyes but it's odd?

Not sure if it's natural or manipulation?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

could it be that much of a coincidence, that actually to eyes appear in the sky?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have to admit that it pretty cool

My guess is its just the shading in the clouds. I actually got an old photo of a storm, when turned on its side looks suspiciously like the archangel gabriel, lol

Im not even religious

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I have to admit that it pretty cool

My guess is its just the shading in the clouds. I actually got an old photo of a storm, when turned on its side looks suspiciously like the archangel gabriel, lol

Im not even religious

It is the Nature Spirits at Play...

No this is not HAARP... I know you won't take my word on that
but its not HAARP... I have lots of info on HAARP just U2U me I haven't had time to complete the presentation yet...

This storm has already been presented in a few threads but what the heck search is not that easy if you don't know what to search for...

OZ If you have a copy of that picture I would like to see it...

Here is a better angle on that storm from the OP but its nice to see a different view of the same thing

Black Sea Storm December 2007, the eye of?

In case the embed doesn't work here is the link
www.youtube.com...

I also have this one... a Noctilucent cloud over Norway

You need to look at this a minute to see both eyes...

But in both this and the video they are LOOKING AT THE CAMERA... It is easy to see why natives saw Nature Spirits...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not sure if the video has been digitally manipulated But why on Earth would any person think it has anything to do with HAARP? It's more likely to be caused by underwater nuclear explosions! Or the record sales of Girls Aloud.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Many people will say "your just seeing things you want to see" and shout 'Paredolia" but like it or not, be you religious or not... the images are there...

Everyone who looks sees THE SAME THING not what they want to see... the Eyes are there looking at you...

Same with rocks I have been making a collection... Many of these rock faces I find at entrances to valleys, and many are near Native sacred grounds...

Now are the faces there because the area is sacred or is the area sacred because of the face?

West shore of Uyak Inlet, Kodiak Island.

Photo Credit: Copyright © 2004, P. Lutus

The Grey Man of the Merrick
Galloway Hills, Scotland

But if you want to play a HAARP, they can draw in the aurorae..

Circle, Alaska, 48 miles south of the Arctic Circle. Taken by the US Army Corps of Engineer

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Not sure if the video has been digitally manipulated But why on Earth would any person think it has anything to do with HAARP? It's more likely to be caused by underwater nuclear explosions! Or the record sales of Girls Aloud.

Because HAARP gets blamed for ANY and EVERY weather phenomenon... but CT'ers miss all the really amzing stuff it CAN actually do...

Maybe the NAVY is using misdirection

OH BTW could you link me to that Eclipse photo of yours? I was going to use it on an eclipse image collection but seem to have lost which temp directory I saved it in...

Thanks

Though I agree with you that Nuclear explosions can make some awesome clouds... I am afraid you will have to provide proof with pictures on weird clouds formed by the record sales of Girls Aloud.

I am willing to give you your Rubber Nibiru... but not this one

[edit on 14-8-2008 by zorgon]

top topics

join