It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrality: The Mindset of Freedom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

The "Isness" seems to be the exact thing I am talking about. I just use different terminology. Good find!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman
reply to post by Harman

The "Isness" seems to be the exact thing I am talking about. I just use different terminology. Good find!

Thanks, i thought as much. It was pretty funny, never heard or read of 'isness' before and now in two seperate sources it comes up at me.
. The universe is trying to tell me something.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman
reply to post by Harman

Thanks, i thought as much. It was pretty funny, never heard or read of 'isness' before and now in two seperate sources it comes up at me.
. The universe is trying to tell me something.

Quite possibly. I hope you get the message and put it to use. This can be life changing.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Does anyone have an experiences with this type of mindset that they'd like to share? Perhaps people they've encountered, meditative highs, or questions?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I highly recommend everyone visit SwahaVai.com... She has changed my life in more ways than I can count, and I am certain if you let her touch your heart she will change yours too. I can never express enough gratitude to her for all she has done for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join