It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not afraid to kick Russia out of Georgia

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo
what i want is the russians and our american leadership to do is quit poking eachother in the eyes,

what is this all about anyway, IM bigger than you are, my dad is bigger than your dad,

or is it really I want this oil
and Im going to sit on it till you push me aside
or is it worse than that
I want to restore our once held glory of the USSR
or
is it we want a good logistical platform just in case
the us attacks IRAN,
or is it just as they say it is,
we are here for support of our citizens
nothing more nothing less

Whatever the reason
I think everyone should just lay it on the table what their true
intentions are
instead of dragging the world into world war three
and what of
ruining 10 years of friendship away
for what?

this is what I want to know

um, maybe read the posts before jumping in there

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
1st - it's none of USA's business.
2nd - These events are not natural -- they are almost always arrangements by the Illuminati - Jesuits. The Jesuits haven't been kicked out of countries over 70 times for nothing.
etc., etc., etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I had time to think about this and I think with both countries trying to destroy each other , I think we both would win, and lose. We would be out to utterly destroy Russia, take no prisoners, not like Iraq, we know how to do that, that is for sure, it doesn't mean I think it's right, but I think it would be the first time anyone entered a fight without conquest in mind, just the idea of destroying the other away ...

what a fricken mess...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by no name needed

no I want the USA to do it, those russians have been messing with us for fifty years playing this little in and out game, and It makes me sick, we are the worlds strongest super power and everyone knows it, it isnt up for debate, after all Georgia is one of our allies,

you got a problem with us defending our allies?

America is the worlds greatest super power? Hmmm in the last 10 years I would have said China is probably the worlds biggest super power. And America in war just make to many mistakes. But ofcourse Americans wouldnt admit that any other country is better then theres.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have bought several pieces of military optics from china , and got excellent equipment for little bits of money, I have already thought to myself what grand equipment there guys must have that no one even knows about,

I am not sure about China's ability to reach out and touch like everyone else does, but Im sure with the money they have and the people they have, very smart people, they could really hurt things if they wanted to,

I just believe in the back of my mind, that China is actually more balanced than anyone else spiritually, and wouldn't do such a thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by no name needed

no I want the USA to do it, those russians have been messing with us for fifty years playing this little in and out game, and It makes me sick, we are the worlds strongest super power and everyone knows it, it isnt up for debate, after all Georgia is one of our allies,

you got a problem with us defending our allies?

What ? USA has started wars every dacade and occupied other nations/countries whenever they want. Please have A LITTLE selfcriticism. USA has started 75 wars or conflicts after WW2. How many has russia started? USA and some of its people are THE MOST hypocritical in the world. You can do whatever you want but if someone else does anything familiar to your doings you are so offended.
Hell if Russia would built a missile"defense"system to lets say mexico what would You americans think/do?
This whole Georgia and Russia showing its muscles comes to one thing. USA is all the time spreading its weapons and bringing em closer to russias border. Its so abvious.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by abovethelaw]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone here has entertained the idea of what Russia's newest appearance on the world scene has to do with the prophetic events of the end times? Many biblical scholars interpret Ezekiel 38

www.biblegateway.com...

to be the invasion of Russia(and her allies) of Israel and the subsequent defeat by God Himself of the invading armies. Even though Russia has not threatened to invade Israel at this moment, I believe that this will be the ultimate end in the waking of this "sleeping giant". The following link is very timely and informative on this Georgian/Russian conflict and the possibility of WWIII.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

It seems very strange how everything is falling into place and is lining up with the prophecies of the Bible and Nostradamus and others. I don't know how anyone can discount these events.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I realize that many people here are against President Bush because of the way the Iraqi War has been covered and the same people think that we should stay out of this. I am in the Army and have been to Iraq and I can tell you that it isn't as bad as the media portrays it to be. This little skirmish that is going on will end in a diplomatic way and we will not have troops on the ground defending Georga. Russia doesn't want a war with the US and the US doesn't want a war with Russia, plain and simple.

For those that are against the Iraqi war I have only this to say. Until you have had your boots on the sand and talked to the Iraqis please think of how you would feel if you lived in that country and was under a ruthless dictator who could snatch you from your homes at anytime of the day and torture you without mercy for no reason other then the fact that they were bored and spotted you on the street. I have talked to those people and while there are some who don't want us here the majority thank their god everyday for sending us there to protect them and help them when they desprately needed them. Also realize the ones who don't want us over there are the ones who hate Americans and want to destroy us.

If we (the soldiers) didn't believe what we are fighting for was right then we wouldn't reenlist after attending a military funeral. There is nothing sadder then attending one and hearing roll call. That is where the 1st seargent calls out everyones names and when the dead soldiers is called no one answers, they repeat the soldiers name 3 times, after the third time there is a 21 gun salute and then taps is played. To quote a country song "there is nothing funny when a soldier cries". You guys have to believe that a soldier has his own mind and will do what is right, not all of us will, but the majority will. When you say you support the troops then you go and bad mouth the war it lowers troop morale. Which means that you are actually hurting the troops. To support your troops you must trust and believe that they are doing the right thing. That includes fighting a war that must be won, and we realize that we must win it, be it at the cost of our life or our buddies, and if it is our buddies then we will endure their funeral and go out to kill those who want to kill you. When you protest the war you give our enemies strength to keep fighting and killing more troops. I hope that some of you read this whole thing and maybe change some of your views about the war and truley support me and my fellow soldiers. Just remember you cannot support the troops and be anti war at the same time.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Russia has been encircled by the US and it's allies on all sides. Japan in the west, afghanistan in the south, poland and the rest of europe, georgia in the caucasus. Missile deal was signed today for poland, it'll be about 100 miles from the Russian border and there will of course be more to follow.

If I were Russian I would be scared of this bullying. I pity their citizens but also applaud them for standing up to the world domination of the US. Russia is the last stronghold against the new world order. If they can't build up quick and hold on for dear life we'll all be under one govt lead by the elite.

Russia has all these billionaires and powerful people but they are about to get kicked out of G8 and other high level meetings for opposing their horrifying future plans for the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomfighterzero

Damn Good Point Freedom Fighter

and it's not that they are noobs, there just brainwashed

You can't talk any sense into someone who watches Fox News and likes Rush Limbaugh

(God I Hate Rush So Much!!)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Funny, i got a lot of friends in the army, and they think we are killing the wrong people, as in non militants , by the hundreds

in fact a lot of military has come out against the war

seriously you can look it up

grunts and generals alike think this is wrong for America

it's funny also, your telling me to listen to you for being there

but when the military speaks against the war, we go deaf

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I've got to say, this thread is pretty hilarious.

Typical replies from American patriot-wanabes

"Hurr, we're americans, we have superior technology, those russians don't even have dishwashers, hurr, we can kick their ass anytime".

Completely ignorant and uninformed of the subject they are talking about.

I pose this simple question to those people - if America can, and it's so easy, then why don't they? We all know how much American loves Georgia, so much that they staged a coup in the country and installed their puppet Saakashvili there. Georgia is even a potential NATO member, so it would make perfect sense for USA to help them. So why don't they?

Let me give you a run-down.

1. Let's get one thing straight, US military technology is in no way superior to Russia's. Russia didn't even send in their T-90 divisions, nor their best equipped armies, and they still easily beat Georgia, which was supplied by US with their latest weapons.

2. US forces are over-deployed, stretched thin, etc - there's nothing to help Georgia with.

3. If the US intervened in Georgia, they would have no hope in hell of ever attacking Iran.

4. Please don't forget that Russia is in a very direct and formal military alliance with China, with India being an observer.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikee

napoleon/hitler, ect never had the kind of firepower that we can direct against russia.

russia is a small country populationwise.

our armed forces are better trained, thats a proven fact.

"poor little defenseless iraq"????? dont you mean the country with the worlds 4th largest army before we invaded?

why invade russia from europe when we can invade the russian far east/siberia from hawaii/alaska? dont tell me that the siberian winters are "too harsh for our troops"....you saying alaskan/minnesota/montana/michigan winters arent????

better yet, we could do something hitler and napoleon where never capable of and invade russia both from europe and the pacific. it would stretch the russian military to its breaking point.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join