It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not afraid to kick Russia out of Georgia

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

We should be deathly afraid of good ole' Americans like this guy

who i'm sure watches fox or cnn for the coverage of the Georga conflict

America IS NOT and SHOULD NOT be about kicking everyones ass

ya know , as nerdy as it sounds, i can relate this to STAR WARS

America does Everything the Empire did when it was coming to fruition,

but at least in those storys people had the spine to start a rebellion

but back on the subject..........as i said in another thread,
Russia is doing what AMERICA is SUPPOSED TO DO!

but it's amazing how twisted the story gets by the time it gets to this side of the planet

c'mon man, have you read any of the other threads on this subject?

your getting the CNN cocktail with the C.I.A. , N.S.A. rooffie

ok maybe roofie is spelled wrong, but you should get the point

it's threads like this that made me not want to come back to ATS for so long

GET A CLUE , AND READ A BOOK ON the CIA

hell even Richard C. Houglands' "dark mission" covers some shady stuff they do, just as a start

(did i spell Hougland right?, probly not, but let's stick to comments about the subject, not grammer......I see that too much in theses threads)

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by goukilock

People,a lot of us, including myself, had a go at the OP for this thread.

But he's Apologized twice already. Here is his latest:

Originally posted by Randy Echo
as I have said before my viewpoints have been altered by your
posts, I am smarter for it,
I have already apologized

i will again

i am sorry for posting
this

i was just very upset in the beginning
and have calmed down
and I apologize if i got under your skin

I realize there are far more things to consider
far more things to lose
and also that our country is overstepping now

we dropped off the supplies
we should leave

once again just in case you didn't notice
I am sorry

He was obviously in a bad place when he posted, he has admitted as much.
All of us have been there.

So let it go already, please.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
But he's Apologized twice already. Here is his latest:

That seems to be quite a problem here. There is another thread in which the OP restated his initial postition (albeit, he seems to have defualted back in a subsequent thread), that he thinks differently about the situation after several pages. Yet, even after his change, people are reading the initial post and nothing else, then replying to the opening post ONLY. Even after myself interjecting twice that the the OP came in line with the facts presented, and two other posters doing the same, the thread still continues with people blasting the OP for the original statement.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

ye i saw that as well, it's pretty frustrating.

what's the point of a discussion if people aren't actually going to follow it eh, it makes them look stupid and sends the thread backwards into a mess rather than forwards

JAK

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
As has been mentioned Randy Echo, the author of this thread, has twice now expressed a change of opinion since the opening post was submitted: and the opening post has now been modified to include links to the above posts and reflect this detail.

While it does seem as though the comments made by the author should be noted this topic still has a lot of room for continued discussion over such as inherited opinion, external influences etc. and (with regards to this post) perhaps even the importance of being as informed as possible in order to ensure as complete an understanding as we can before considering our position and offering comment. Along with these arises what, should the author consent, could be a wonderful opportunity to hear the author express opinion on such things from the position of one whose stance (rightly or wrongly) has altered so.

So please feel free to contribute further but, as with any thread, do bear in mind the discussion dynamics.

Jak

[edit on 17/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah cool , let's nuke each other and blow each other into the stone age. It's for the good of mankind. And while we are killing each other our illuminati overlords rub their hands together in glee.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
watching the news yesterday on cnn for the first time in two days
i see my country is using words like military force and must heed
i can see nothing that holds us
i can see nothing that forces our hand
as we watch tv
and in the back of our minds think about who we wish would be
president
our president laughs in the knowledge that his two terms are over
and he is going to try and take america with him
like the girlfriend the crazy guy cannot possess
in the beginning of this mess
It had the feeling that it would go away
now I have the feeling it is the first domino
on a large chain that will topple
and take us into a spin
that will leave america dying
I have examined both men of state
both the leader of the Georgians and Ours
They both are trying to hold on to there power
and both doing it in the same manner
by putting their countrys into bloody war
I came out of a daze because I remember a night
at the pub
when I went to the gents room
and came back and the bar was empty
when I went outside to look all the men from the bar
they were outside with my so called friend
He had told them I would fight them all
boy was he wrong,
twenty minutes later I thought I had killed him
blood on my hands, none of it mine
I called for a ride, the alcohol had gone to my mind
I hadn't killed the guy
but we haven't talked since that night 15 years ago
choosing our friends wisely
is the answer here
just thought I would share

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How about this for a little thought provoking side-trip?

Has anyone given any thought to the fact that there might be more cooperation than we are allowed to see between the powers of the world? Maybe a little collusion? The biggest threat against the bully(s) of the world is unity among the masses. If the world's citizens were all of the sudden to come together as a single voice, the empires so carefully guarded would suddenly crumble like a sand castle on the beach.

The world's power players carefully manipulate the flow of information, so that we the masses only hear what they want us to hear (a perfect example: After the fighting broke out in Georgia, and even before the Russian forces rolled in, the media went into instant filter mode, all .ru internet domains became suddenly blocked, the airwaves only allowed Western channels and not Russian, and the "official version" cam out so all the world heard that the Russians were the aggressors, and yet, we have credible information coming out that reality is exactly opposite of the BS we as intelligent citizens have been force fed); had the truth, or even partial truth come out at the time, I personally believe that the whole thing would have been very different. We live in world that is entirely fear based. Fear is widely accepted as the single most debilitating force known to the human race. Based on this single point, now we see the truth behind the Cold War, The War on Terrorism, The War on Drugs, The War on Communism (BTW, has anyone ever thought about why the world fears communism and why it has never worked? A world of cooperative relationships among the masses means that the "sheeple" will suddenly become free-thinkers and a mass of unity. This is patently unacceptable to the ruling elite, as it would completely destroy their base of influence. This is exactly why the media is so deeply involved with programming their lineups to deepen the rifts caused by seggregation... The "Gangsta" movement further serves to paint fear of the black cultures, the "Terrorist" crap in the media and in shows like 24 continue to perpetuate the falsehood that terrorists all stem from the Middle East, when the biggest terrorist organization lives right there in Washington DC and is being supported, or controlled by the second largest in the form of the Israeli lobby groups. Does anyone actually believe that North Korea, a pimple on the butt of Asia actually has the potential of being a true threat to the US or anyone else for that matter? Even if Iran has a fully vetted nuclear weapons program, all they would have to do is light one off, and they would cease to exist on the face of this earth; keeping in mind that the US and Russia are not the only nuclear powers in the world. Fear and propaganda are tools that go all the way back to our origins as a species (check your ancient texts). The Egyptians and the early indigenous cultures of South and Central America were notorious for genocide, ethnic cleansing, and slavery. Almost from the beginning, we are taught that to survive in any conflict, we have to "Divide and Conquer", because a unified front is what the ruling classes fear most.

Is it also possible that King George has rendered the Judicial Branch into a puppet of the throne? They will only support the official stance of the ruling party, never mind that in doing so they are supporting and condoning the breaking of the code of law they have sworn to uphold? How about the Legislative Branch? Pelosi was elected on a campaign of "Impeach Bush" and then recants, and worse, refuses to recognize any such proceedings now that she has become one of the four most powerful people in the US? Amazingly enough, if she were to take out Bush and Cheney, she stand in direct line to herself becoming the top dog.

Fear and propganda, the tools of the ruling weak... Unity and free-thought: the one single thing that can truly save the world. Think about it...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.com...

It would really be a good idea to seek out other sources of World News.

Ours has been "Filtered" for decades. More so since the mergers of the 1980's.

It would also be a really good idea to see these on Google:

"The Money Masters", "the Energy Non Crisis", "War is a Racket" by Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler, WWl Hero, Twice decorated w/ the Congressional Medal of Honor, and "Timeline of the Rothschild's".

On YT, check out : 1932 A true History of the United States.

History Repeats... Your right, there is no conspiracy....

It's an Agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by kpoff

so your a cop,

Im an ex soldier who was trained to fight Russians

you want to tell me

what being a cop means about being a patriot

nothing

most patriots dont like cops

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

Dear Randy,

Did it ever occur to you that when you live in a world divided in "Russians", "Cops","Patriots", "soldiers", you live in an illusion?
That world does not exist. A "cop" and a "soldier" are jobs, and Russians are inhabitants of Russia (the USSR does not exist anymore). Patriots are sheeple for politicians because they are easily directed, but they see themselves as the true Americans, and they are seen as the truely misled by anyone else.

If you were trained to fight a specific nationality, I feel for you, because that is really sick. Russians are not your enemy. Politics formulate your enemy. It is up to you to believe them or not.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
what i want is the russians and our american leadership to do is quit poking eachother in the eyes,

what is this all about anyway, IM bigger than you are, my dad is bigger than your dad,

or is it really I want this oil
and Im going to sit on it till you push me aside
or is it worse than that
I want to restore our once held glory of the USSR
or
is it we want a good logistical platform just in case
the us attacks IRAN,
or is it just as they say it is,
we are here for support of our citizens
nothing more nothing less

Whatever the reason
I think everyone should just lay it on the table what their true
intentions are
instead of dragging the world into world war three
and what of
ruining 10 years of friendship away
for what?

this is what I want to know

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Russia and the USA have the ability to come to a decision
or an understanding
we have had worse situations before
why now is it so out of control
aren't our people and their people even the least bit worried
that
things are going to get out of hand
or is there other forces at work here
the highly rich and powerful overlords that supposedly control
our governments from behind the shadows

are the fema concentration camps here for people to evacuate to
when missles start coming in to our big cities, what about the 130
or more underground bases, are they for this calamity that is forming?

I wish I knew, or somewho who did know would share it with us?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The reason why we are looking like wimps is because Russia kicked our butts. Good for them. Georgia, aided by American troops posing as advisors and mercenaries attcked Osettia. They shelled and bombed mostly unarmed civilians. Murdered without mercy. Russia should have wiped out the Georgian army, and cancelled their independence as they are not capable of handling freedom without using it to oppress others. When Russia engaged the enemy forces, they destroyed them. The Georgians retreated and cried for a cease-fire. Russia should have allowed them to retreat far enough away from their target and the Russian army should have stopped their chase and halted and then used a tactical nuke to wipe out the Georgian army and the American advisors and mercenaries to make sure that they canot cause trouble again and to send a message to the rest of the world that Russia will not put up with this internal "Madison Doctrine" like interference from foreign powers. Go Russia, Go.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
thank you for telling the truth! Bravo to the Russians for standing up to american mercenaries and Georgian aggression. Go Russia!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am sorry to rain on your parade,but Russia would kick the US military's ass,the logistics are too long,and our military is already overtaxed with Iraq and Afghanistan.
There are too many irons in the fire,and the fire is going out.
As far as military actions go,have you ever seen one that really has a positive effect?,which was not proven to be something other than it was claimed to be as time passes?...
The US does not have the greatest air force or navy,because it is not only the tools that make a good DEFENDING force,it is the personnel,only people with no real future go into the military,people who want to use the military to get an education,or who just don't know any better,you have only one life annd you can lose it in the military for nothing important,because the citizenry of the USA do not care at all about much of anything,and do not deserve anyone's sacrifice....
We need to concentrate on fixing problems here anyway,# Georgia,# Iraq,# Iran and afghanistan,and every other country and place out there,let's work on home,it is messed up here.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

When will you be ready to kick your own Government out of IRAN??

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I was an american in the army back in the early eighties, and I can tell you we were ready to fight them hand to hand if we had to, because we were taught how and why we should do it, in vietnam we had our guys getting shot and killed by russians, and we killed some of them as well, I personally feel that we should push Russia out of georgia, a real war , not dealing with roadside bombs, but whatever measures we need to do it, I don't believe it will ever get nuclear in nature, but if it does we have the best nuclear program in the whole world, and pretty much the best navy, definetly the best airforce,

we are looking like complete wimps right now because we have the men, the tools, the reason, and world opinion on our side right now to do it, we pushed the iraqis out of kuwait and we could push the russians out of Georgia, I think now is the time we grow some resolve and get them invaders out of our allied country, sure they need medicine and tents and towels, which were supplying but what they really need is there big brother to do a little bully removal work, come on america , we need to fight for them as they have fought for us, side by side in iraq.

I am starting this thread because I feel It needs discussed and that I am not alone in this way of feeling, its time to fly that eagle, use some of that expensive secret reseach we have done out in the southwest, lets help our brothers who want to be free from these soldiers that just keep getting deeper and deeper into our brothers country.

Oh what a cry!

Dude, before you wanna be so brave and cool check out Google maps and take a look at Iraq then take a look at Russia and make your brain (if you have some) give you some smart idea that we can't do anything to some small armless and poor Iraq. Fighting there since 2003 and still nothing to celebrate. And now you talk about Russia that is twice bigger then USA, Russia that kicked everyone's ass who tried to invade it in history etc.
All Georgian military got kicked out of Osetia in one day and that's how they fight. These guys would probably solve Iraq problem in three days or something.

And anyway this is the most stupid thing you may even think about to fight with Russia. Ask yourself what's the point?
They are not communists they are not Nazis they are not terrorists so why we would mess with them?
Look at the history and realize that Russia never jumps on anybody first but every time some one tries to invade it he dies.
Our president Bush is a dumb ass # and he is the reason of all American failures like war in Iraq that he keeps running for his own income and profit. They own all media and keep brainwashing us about something called "freedom" and "democracy" and they do a damn good job because there are too many people who still believe them. Wake up people and try to think by yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

in vietnam we had our guys getting shot and killed by russians, and we killed some of them as well

And why did USA go to Vietnam? Something called "shots of tonkin". You went there based on a lie. Like you use to do almost always. 75 wars started/participeted by USA after WW2. How about Chile in -77. Democratically chosen chilegoverment was forcegully overthrown by the US army. Thats REALLY democratic. How about Iraq? Bush lied all the way. CIA told bush that Iraq is NO thret to america. USA is the "best" country in last 50yrs or so when it comes to killing people. And you really dont know # about russia-georgia war. Georgia bombed south-ossetia and russia came to help them. You are one of those brainwashed americans who knows nothing about the real world.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I don't think that we should interfer in someone elses war or fight. It is a rediculous option for our country, seeing how we have more problems with economy and fighting out own wars right now. Lets not worry about what other people are doing. Lets fix our own problems and go from there.

Plus if we continue to try and be the big heroes for everyone else, we are just going to be shooting ourselves and the young men who live in this country. There have been discussions of a draft if we do enter into the feud with Russia and Georgia, which would mean that my brother would be a canidate for the draft that would be coming about. Inside note he dosen't want to go, otherwise he would be in there already being prepared for war and fighting like my husband is.

We as a country need to pull together and get our troops out of the middle east, because we don't have a purpose to be over there right now, except to get killed by roadside bombs and other extremities. Don't get me wrong I am not against war in general, but when innocent people who have given their time to fight for our freedoms, are dying for absolutely no reason in a war that means nothing at the current time, it's rediculous and I don't agree it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join