It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me Proof Beyond a Doubt of a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
simply....
without so and so said this or that.

Proof there is a NWO..

becouse until then...it's a glorified story to me.

not knocking it in anyway shape or form.

but give detailed info...not thought's or a reason there is.
flat proof.

Thank's to all that participate to show me proof ..i got no clue on this NWO stuff

and want hard fact's to decide myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong..., I see what it is your looking for, but I am compelled to question the phrase 'beyond a doubt'.

One might say that, whoever provides you with information to this subject, must have some understanding of what your doubts are, in order to satisfy the request.

There are many here who will provide you with much that is speculative, circumstantial, or anecdotal. All of those, by definition, are open to doubt, strictly speaking.

If you are looking for some kind of statement by a group saying, in effect, "Look, here we are, we are the NWO," you'll only get satisfaction from the pro wrestling group.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It also depends on what your definition of NWO is.

If it involved the Power Elite, and their struggle for a globalist system, proof can be shown.

If it involves satantic rituals, reptilian overlords, and so on, proof is not so available

It would be better if you show a specific claim, or tell us how you define NWO, as almost everyone has a different idea of what it means.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by bobafett]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
well any proof...
that show's let's say ben franklin plotting against mr.t before mr.t was gonna be born such stuff lol

you know paper work that actually link's let's say a family line..
to rule america over and over..
and we are to dumb to realize it..such stuff

and is it american..russian..china..all in on this thing

idk like i said..it would be a needle in a haystack for me to find any proof of such a thing..i got no idea what to look for

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Google: PNAC, Project for a New American Century
Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them),
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2
Google: Department of Defense Appropriations for 1970 H.B. 15090

Remember: There are no documents on the internet - there are however online documents. I'd recommend you visit your nearest Central Library. There will be plenty of documents there.

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Jordan Maxwell - The World's Foremost New World Order Researcher

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified. You will find an abundance of evidence proving the existence of a power Elite who seek to control the world under a new system of government run by them through proxies - a New World Order.

I guess it is time for you to start doing some research

(we won't do it for you, we will however give you all the tools you need, I recommend searching past threads on this subject, of which there are dozens)

This is such an important matter, I just couldn't help myself

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here is something for you to read, it may take a bit to download but it is worth reading. It`s about our Federal Reserve system and how it came to be. It will open your eyes, and if not, one has to be blind or out of touch with reality not to see what it is telling you. Like I said, it may take a while to download, but it is worth every minute of the wait.

defendindependence.org...

new topics

top topics

join