It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies,the Famous, and ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I was at CrueFest last night and had a complete blast. The bands were amazing, but that is not really what this is about. Something struck me as very odd. While Motley Crue was doing their thing, they had the screens going, and were playing the little videos mixed with concert footage. During Same Old Situation, it was like an overview of ATS.

1. They had pictures of 911 protests with people carrying signs about an inside job.
2. Pictures about Masons, NWO, and Illuminati.
3. Reptillians
4. UFOs

During MF'er of the Year they had a timer like thing that would go up and down making stops from -3000 to 3000, stopping at 0, 2008, 1984, and at the end of the song 2012 where it stayed for a good 10-15 seconds.

Now I know we have had celebrities that will protest the wars in their music, and a few that will talk about 911, but this was the first time I had seen such a wide variety of all the stuff we talk about here.

This led me to 2 conclusions.
1. Motley Crue, or at least a couple of the guys, are part of this site, and to them I say, ROCK ON! You guys are killer.
2. It is becoming more mainstream to talk about this kind of thing. It is no longer being kept in the shadows of society. Which can only be a good thing. If these guys are getting the message out about what is going on, then maybe the world will be waking up alot faster than it previously was.

join