It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before I Fell Asleep...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A couple months ago (one or two, can't quite remember) I was trying to go to sleep when, I heard this distinct evil scratchy sounding voice in my head say "I know what you are trying to do". It freaked me out a little but I didn't think much about it and fell asleep. This was a few weeks into me discovering astral projection or OBE.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Catalyst,
It does sound like something has been paying attention to your astral work. Sometimes all you need to do is start reading about a subject & simply study it--and you show up on the radar of all sorts of entities.

If it's a scratchy/metallic/childlike/computerized/kinda evil-sounding voice I wouldn't engage in conversation with it. If it happens again and tells you something negative like "you're gonna die" or "I'll get you" don't believe it. They'll probably try to discourage you at first with creepy stuff like that. You might want to learn a protective white-light trick or something before you enter into these astral states.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've heard that Astral entities can be very deceptive although I have never communicated with those that I've met.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
what did they say to you?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
A couple months ago (one or two, can't quite remember) I was trying to go to sleep when, I heard this distinct evil scratchy sounding voice in my head say "I know what you are trying to do". It freaked me out a little but I didn't think much about it and fell asleep. This was a few weeks into me discovering astral projection or OBE.

Could you please explain to me how one can separate one's consciousness or spirit from one's physical body? I've clicked a few links on Astral Projection and everytime I have to pay $$$ for this knowledge. I'm rather curious to see how this out of body experience is done.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

"I know what you are trying to do"
What were you trying to do if you were trying to do anything????

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

"I know what you are trying to do"
What were you trying to do if you were trying to do anything????

I had just discovered OBE'ing/AP, apparently I'm on their watchlist lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In certain situations, when you are trying to sleep you can enter an in-between state where you are both semi- aware and in a dream state. This is pretty well known. I do this occasionally but, it isn't astral travel, it is simply a altered state of consciousness. Like I said, I have done it and it is simply a dream state. Usually I am floating around my house, it is like I weigh almost nothing, I can "push" off the ground and glide around while using the walls and things to guide me through. It is a really amazing feeling but, I know I am asleep because 1. Weird things and people have entered into my dream. 2. I have been awakened during these episodes, on more than one occasion and the state was shattered.
Several times, in this state I felt things touch me or I could feel a presence near me. It was very disturbing to say the least. It seemed completely real and I had my eyes open the entire time or so I thought. Again, a real person intruded on this state and I "awoke" that's how I know it is a dream state. It all seemed very real, I still do it but, now I can sometimes realize what it is and enjoy it.

Variable

[Edited on 3/16/2004 by Variable]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Something similar happened again last night around the same time. I wasn't really thinking about the subject, when all of a sudden I heard this weard sound like "gblolo" or something of that sort, I couldn't really make it out. But, the only reason why I am posting this, is because it is the same situation as the other time, except this time I can't make out what it was that was said. Oh yeah, and this time the voice wasn't an evil, scratchy, one it was a pretty normal voice, somewhat deep.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by TheCatalyst]

new topics

top topics

join