It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when are people going to snap?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
Banks in the UK now own the controlling interest in the Fed.

Yes, indeed, it's true that the representatives of the Board of Directors that come from English Banking interests possesses controlling interest. Even more, of the entire Board only two of them represent American-originated Banks.
There's plenty of info supporting the truth of that & anyone can perform an ATS Search using the keywords, "Federal Reserve" & " Fed Res" to find it. I should also point out that the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act was a direct violation of the Powers of Congress as enumerated in Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 8 & 9 of the Constitution:

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

And that there is nowhere in the Constitution that gives any Branch or Office of the Government the Power to "re-delegate" any of the enumerated Powers, let alone for any banking establishment not under direct & complete control of Congress. Hey, since the Fed Res Board of Directors do not take the Constitutional Oath of Office, this means that they are not any sort of Official Agency under the government!

Since the Federal Reserve Notes (FRN's) in circulation are not Lawfully valid for use as "current coin" (which must be either made of gold or silver, or at least backed by the US Treasury Department's storage of gold & silver) because the only backing on FRN's is for future debt...And since FRN's are also unlawfully the only currency allowed into circulation...This means that Congress has also failed to "punish for counterfeiting." Indeed, they even "aided & abetted" with legislation that took gold & silver out of public circulation!

What we need is to get Executive Order 11110 enforced & get NESARA passed through Congress! Be careful which NESARA you choose to support. The real NESARA is a Bill that has not yet been introduced to Congress, but the other is a scam organization that takes "donations" & make declarations & policies that go far beyond the real intent behind the Bill...By looking at the linked website, you can see they already claim to be the government (with their ".us" designation in the web address) & they've already declared to remove the Bush Administration & Congress from Office, but they can't produce or enforce any "real effect" from their declarations. They declare themselves to be the only "real government" seeking to replace the current government.

"Because the World Court is the authority over NESARA, I've asked that we write emails to the World Court requesting the Court to authorize the White Knights to do the NESARA announcement. The email address of the International Court of Justice (World Court) is [email protected] per the Court's website at:"http://www.icj-cij.org/icjwww/igeneralinformation/igncompos.html

If they truly were for Constitutional Restoration, they wouldn't hold the World Court as authority over them...Instead, they should be supporting Article III (Constitutional) Courts as the highest courts! This NESARA is not the same illegitimate government that enacted the official Treaty with World Courts in the first place, so they have no business dealing with the World Court at all! By Constitutional writ, the US cannot enter any Treaty that would compromise the Constitution or Amendments! To do so would automatically void the Treaty! Notice how such a World Court Treaty would violate Amendments 9 & 11:

Amendment 9:
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
-----------
Amendment 11:
The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

Notice that the 9th Amendment declares that nothing lawfully derived from the Constitution (including Treaties with Foreign Powers) can be used to "disparage" against the Rights of Citizens. The 11th Amendment cannot allow prosecution to be brought against US Citizens by foreigners.

So if this NESARA scam truly seeks to restore the Constitution, then they shouldn't be willing to place any foreign law as above the Constitution (the Supreme Law of our Land)! To do so makes no sense when they're confronted with logic & reason. Yet they still claim that the NESARA Bill is a scam, when I can't even find a single example of the full text of the original Bill anywhere on their website. For that matter, they shouldn't even need to seek support from the World Court because, if these people were the real deal, the World Court has no business supporting anything that would be purely internal to a single Nation.

IMO, the NESARA scam is only allowed to have the ".us" designation as part of another "conspiracy of distraction" to get public attention further away from anything (ie: the NESARA Bill) that could provide significant economic reform. Even with all of the scam's "actions" that they claim to take, they still cannot provide any proof whatsoever that they've actually accomplished anything, yet they still seem to get support through donations & talk pretty big about being "secretly enacted into law," signed into enactment by Bill Clinton, which has yet to be announced publicly. At Waiting for NESARA, they even describe the group as "a messianic group of excommunicated Mormons, and the conspiracy theory that binds them." Even the News Tribune in Tacoma, WA refers to them as a cult, noting something about their "Waiting for NESARA" film in which the originators of the cult...

...spent more than a year in Utah filming meetings of the Open Mind Forum, a group of about a dozen excommunicated Mormons who read Goodwin's writings and believe her conspiracy theories.

The NESARA Bill merely intends to wean the US off of the unlawful Fed Res without undue economic stresses inherent with such a vast change, which is why their web address still carries the ".org" designation. In short, by the name of the Bill itself, it seeks Security & Reform of the Economy, not the whole of the government!

If there's anyone that wishes to challenge my opinion on which NESARA is the scam & which is the "real deal," feel free to show some conclusive research to prove my opinion wrong...But in another thread please & U2U me, so we do not derail this thread.

The government makes a mistake then they allow fascist to set the agenda.

Even worse than you make it sound, the truth is that the Federal Reserve Act literally incorporated the Federal Government as a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank! Yes, the Government itself is a corporation, existing & operating as a "branch office" of a foreign banking cartel! Literally, we've let our "Government by the People" get sold out from under us!

So the burden of living under an "debt-based economy" is just one more of the sources of public stress.

The second amendment was designed to provide the US with a means to reinstate the constitution if it was revoked by illegitimate laws that perverted our founding documents to allow tyranny to prevail as they have today with the unconstitutional Patriot Act.

Yes, the Right to Own & Bear Arms has been overtly "infringed" far too much & too often: The only viable restriction that can be lawfully imposed hinges on the individual sense of personal responsibility to exercise his/her Rights without violating the Rights of others...In the case of the 2nd Amendment, the only lawful restrictions would be defined to fall under this responsibility.

-------------Continued Below-------------

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
------------Concluded From Above---------

The best example I've found of lawful upholding of the 2nd Amendment with no unlawful restrictions is in the Municipal Codes of Kennesaw, GA, under Chapter 34, Article 1 (Bold emphasis is mine):

Sec. 34-1. Heads of households to maintain firearms.
(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefor.
(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.
(Code 1986, § 4-3-10)

Sec. 34-2. Use of firearms.
No person shall fire a gun, pistol or other firearm in the city, except in the defense of person or property, and except peace officers or military forces of this state or the United States, in the discharge of official duties.
(Code 1986, § 11-1-4)
Secs. 34-3--34-25. Reserved.

In short, everyone who wants to own & maintain firearms is given the chance, according to their own ability & conscience to use them for defensive purpose...With no other restrictions other than exercising personal responsibility that comes with the Right!

Even so, under the Codes concerning the Parks & Recreation Department, people are even allowed to openly carry (without requiring Permits!) firearms within City Parks! Since these Codes were established, the City Police Department has documented statistics showing a fairly consistent decrease in violent crimes! These stats do take into account the increase of population, but don't actually show any specific differential between violent crimes with or without firearms being involved: The stats may have been calculated with that differential, but if they were it simply does not show it there. So, if you run across any "anti-gun" people who claim that increasing gun ownership invariably leads to increased "gun-involved crime," you can point out Kennesaw, GA to them & tell them that this is only one example of many that proves the lie to their argument! You can even tell them that, according to documented history, any nation that successfully disarms it people have always committed massacres!

Those who violated the constitution by voting for the unconstitutional so called patriot act should be punished for treason against the United States according to our laws.

The best courts that would uphold those charges would be an Article III Court (Common Law Court), because if the trial gets to the much-more-commonly-used Courts that uphold Statutory Law above the Constitution, then you'll never get any convictions.

Seeing our Natural Rights being stripped away & unlawfully "regulated" into mere privileges is yet another burden of public stress.

reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Well, the title of "Scholar" over there above my avatar has to be earned on ATS, so I do get kind of wrapped up in my posting quite a bit. I think I've set (& reset) the ATS record for "long posts" quite a few times.

I think the primary reason why I dig for so much info comes from my military enlistment Oath to "defend my country against all enemies, both foreign & domestic" even though I've finished serving my term about 18 years ago...Even though I'm no longer obligated to that Oath since my discharge, I still take that Oath seriously on a more personal level.

The reason why I choose to research such info is to make it available where I can. I'm still serving my Oath by informing other people because I can't "defend my country" by myself, so I provide info to make the truth available to the People. I choose the path of "public awareness" because of three things in particular that was said by one of the US Founding Forefathers, Thomas Jefferson. To whit:
"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion."
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

Originally posted by windwaker
People will snap when McDonalds goes out of business.

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
If that's what it takes, I'll boycott McDonald's.

Actually, it would be better to boycott those stores that carry foreign-made goods, like WalMart for one good example. When people cut back to American-made goods, then that would not only cut down our reliance on foreign trade, but also stimulate American manufacturers to stop "outsourcing" all of our jobs & strengthen our overall national economy. Plus, it'll eventually boost our own Gross National Production rates so we can rely less on importing & make for better exports in foreign trade.

This thread just goes to show that there are a lot of (too many) sources that increase public stress levels...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

When are people going to snap? Oh, I think there are minor outbreaks right now. Hatchet man on the Greyhound, church and school shootings, etc., I expect it to become less random as the food and air we ingest continues to increase in its poisonous toxic content. Coupled with that
is the unseen manipulation we are experiencing - be it called "HAARP"
or other devious electronic mind altering machines, there will be more and more "snapping".

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just swell,so all agree to disagree?
Divide and you shall conquer....

Spike

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
By what I've already posted earlier (from Jailhouse Lawyer: Reality Zone: Greed), the PTB don't think that people are fit to govern themselves & that we need a totalitarian government to survive. Yet, they continue to force their "ideal for society" upon the majority...That's not even the "democracy" that they claim to support & even further from the republic that they should be practicing in Office.

But that's also the same basic lie they tell to cover the real truth...That governments can't survive without the people: Humanity survived a loooong time before the creation of any governments. That's also why they judge the US Constitution as a threat...Because it tells the truth & binds the government under laws written by the People!

The true hierarchy of Sovereignty (in America) starts with:
#1: The Creator that set forth the Laws of Nature. Even if Atheists don't acknowledge the existence of the Creator, it still doesn't matter, because they must still acknowledge that the Laws of Nature are real & "govern" the conditions of humanity's survival on Earth...You know, the Science of Ecology? So, for an Atheist, everything that follows this merely moves up one slot.

#2: Individual. Born free with inherent Rights under the Natural Laws. Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness, for example. All living creatures born on this world have "inherent" Rights in common with all other living creatures.

#3: Constitution. Laws written by the People (the Society formed by a gathering of individuals for common goals & needs) to delegate, define & limit what powers are consented to the government. The single, most primary purpose of government is to uphold & defend the Inherent Rights of Individuals...Sort of like saying, "If you don't take care of the People, the People will certainly take care of you."
Also, to provide defense against invasion by other nations & strike a balance between corporate greed & public need (with the most emphasis in favor of public need).

#4: President. The "chief executive" in charge of enforcing the laws that defend Rights & act as intermediary among other nations (Diplomacy, Treaties, commanding of the military defense forces, etc). Also holds some checks against the unlawful accumulation of power in the Congress & Judiciary...The President's power to enforce the Law as it applies to Congress & Judiciary & as it pertains to contentions between People (keeping the public peace).

#5: Congress. Charged with making the laws (legislation of Statutes) that further define Rights & establish lawful procedures to aid the President in enforcing the Laws that defend our Rights. Also, to manage the lawfully-established economy to cover the costs incurred for the defense of Individual Rights & the nation as a whole. Also, holds checks against unlawful accumulation of power in the Executive & Judiciary with the power of Impeachment.

#6: Case & Statute Law. As applied by the Judiciary to provide further checks against the unlawful accumulation of power in the rest of government & further apply lawful procedures for the arbitration of laws (Due Process of Law) between people under Common Law. Must always interpret the Constitution in favor of the Constitution & the People in the event of unlawful government intervention.

#7: Public Servants. The individuals that hold various Offices & positions within the government itself, on both State & Federal levels. Notice that this slot in the hierarchy is below the level of the Laws & the Statutes! In short, Sovereign Individuals are immune to Statutory Laws except in cases where the Sovereigns exercise their Right to enter into unlimited Contract...But the Public Servants are under Statutory Law while they serve in the capacity of their Offices!

#8: Corporations. Right where corporations belong...On the bottom! Under the government Officers, under the Laws & Statutes, under the various branches of government, under the Constitution & most importantly, under the Individual Sovereigns & the Laws of Nature!

This is the truth of the "ordained & established" hierarchy, but the "mid-brained people" in government have, over decades & generations, turned it all upside-down (more resembling the Monarchy that the Founding Forefathers fought against!) through lies, deception & coercion! By using & abusing the limited powers they've been granted by the People, this constructive fraud has been "legalized." Take notice that dictionaries of legal terminology do make a distinction between "lawful" & "legal"...Lawful being the interpretation (& enforcement) of the spirit of the law, whereas "legal" merely nit-picks at the definitions of the written laws (ie: creation of "color of law"). In other words, "lawful" concerns the interpretation & enforcement of the spirit & intent of the Constitution, while "legal" focuses on re-defining the definitions of commonly-used words to "dance around" actual law. When you study Statutory Law, make certain you understand what the "official definition" is of the words that are used. One good example to look at is the definition of the word "person."

In short though, my opinion is that people who have already "snapped" away from any real condition of sanity seem to be the ones directly causing the kind of insane levels of stress that eventually makes masses of people "snap" too. WTF?

Some good examples of True Law vs. Color of Law have already been discussed in the "Know the hidden meanings of the law" thread that I've already linked...America stands at a brink where a very large number of people (current US population tops 300 million) are going to soon be faced with a choice that holds peril, no matter which choice is made: Sit Down & Accept Slavery or Stand up & Act for Freedom. This is where the "snapping point" lies waiting for us.

Most of this info about the "true hierarchy" was paraphrased from a couple of sections that can be found at BuildFreedom.com.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
someone told me, that in essence, you're in trouble if you speak out publically against the goverment in the US?

can anyone confirm this?

bigmoose

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
people will finally snap at the exact point of when they snap which is right after when they are about to snap

[edit on 29-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigmoose

Patriot act..... need i say more.

Also read some of the threads about the excessive force being used by the police force at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Here in the US depending on what the government does I think you may see some "snapping' in 2009. Of course since the media is controlled now no one will hear of it.

This is based on my interviews of many people over the last few years. There are some very angry people out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join