It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bushs Manipulating Images

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Have you noticed the halos and orbs around the head of President George W. Bush in recent press pictures?

You probably haven't because things like that are designed to be seen by the subconscious mind to manipulate the opinions of voters.

Everything Mr. Bush is observed doing is carefully staged. Everything he says is carefully programmed. It is all designed to portray him as a great leader of a nation under duress.







[Edited on 15-3-2004 by kinglizard]




posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I believe it is pure co-incidence. I can find hundred picture that doesn't appear "manipulative."



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't put any form of manipulation past Bush aka the shrub.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Take a look at shots where he wears shoes. He always wears elevator shoes to appear taller. Hell, he's probably not six feet tall, as listed at whitehouse.gov.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't think it is a coincidence. Images of public figures have been used to manipulate people ever since humans could draw.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   


Images of public figures have been used to manipulate people ever since humans could draw.


Could you validate your theory with proof? I can't find any.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Look at the public figures that have been painted by artists of the Renaissance - they are usually drawn and shown in almost an "angelic" light, then again, if they weren't, they would have had the artist' head!
Maybe "ever since humans could draw" was stretching it a little bit. I suppose I should of said, "ever since politics came into the picture."



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup


Images of public figures have been used to manipulate people ever since humans could draw.


Could you validate your theory with proof? I can't find any.


I don't believe you're that naive.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am not that old and still learning. But, I was also seeing if he was the type who just post random theories with no proof, apparently he is not.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Look at Franklin D. Roosevelt, you would never guess he was confined to a wheelchair.






posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
it's just coincedence. but it's still pretty funny! LOL



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The reason why FDR does not show himself confined in a wheelchair is because no one wants to see their leaders as being "weak." Leaders always try to keep the public from seeing their weaknesses, hence, you usually only see them at their best (at least from official photos and videos of them) and most manipulative.

Look at photos of Hitler, its very rare, if not impossible to find a photo or video of Hitler that wasn't "painted" in the best light. Researchers had trouble figuring out whether Hitler was ill with Parkinson's Disease or not because it was so hard to find actual evidence of it. But, in their search they found the evidence they needed. It has been determined that Hitler did indeed have Parkinsons. Notice how he always seemed to have his left arm/hand (I think it was his left) clasped to his stomach? That was to keep it from shaking all the time.

They were only able to find 1 or 2 videos, as well as a few photos, that showed his left arm/hand when it wasn't clasped to his stomach, what did they see? Just as they suspected, it would twitch uncontrollably, just like a person who has Parkinsons.

The finding of Parkinons of course could also explain why he started to make such poor decisions towards the end of the war. Syphilis could have explained why he went to war in the first place (although that would mean that his poor decisions towards the end of the war were more than likely attributed to the syphilis) - although this is still speculation whether he had it or not, people are doing the research though. People with syphilis start to very strange and irrational things, and most of the time they delve into madness (maybe not most, always - if allowed to go into it's later stages. It was only recently that you could be cured of it in it's early stages : ).

Al Capone had syphilis. Suspected (or known) syphilitics include Idi Amin, Darwin, Donizette, Dostoevsky, Durer, Lenin, Meriwether Lewis, Mozart, Napoleon, Paginini, Edgar Allan Poe, Rabelais, Stalin, Tolstoi, and Woodrow Wilson. There are many more, too numerous to list here. It is obvious though that creativity as well as evil can be linked to syphilis.



[Edited on 3-15-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hitler had Parkinson's Disease evident by the tremors in his left hand.

www.parkinson.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...



[Edited on 15-3-2004 by kinglizard]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Have you noticed the halos and orbs around the head of President George W. Bush in recent press pictures?

You probably haven't because things like that are designed to be seen by the subconscious mind to manipulate the opinions of voters.

Everything Mr. Bush is observed doing is carefully staged. Everything he says is carefully programmed. It is all designed to portray him as a great leader of a nation under duress.
[Edited on 15-3-2004 by kinglizard]
What you say has substance to it. Subliminal programming goes on all the time through the mass media and it isn't surprising to see how how "perfect" these pictures look of George W. Bush. Why would they put halos around his head when he is anything but holy.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Hitler had Parkinson's Disease evident by the tremors in his left hand.

www.parkinson.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...


[Edited on 15-3-2004 by kinglizard]


Oops, that's right. Parkinson's for the tremors, syphilis for the madness (I think thats still suspected though). Big slip up, lol. Thanks for pointing that out. I have no idea why the syphilis came up, I guess I was just thinking of the madness at a point.


I have made corrections to the post.


[Edited on 3-15-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence

Originally posted by kinglizard
Hitler had Parkinson's Disease evident by the tremors in his left hand.

www.parkinson.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oops, that's right. Parkinson's from the tremors, syphilis for the madness (I think thats still suspected though). Big slip up, lol. Thanks for pointing that out. I have no idea why the syphilis came up, I guess I was just thinking of the madness at a point.


[Edited on 15-3-2004 by kinglizard]



[Edited on 3-15-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]


I found some information on the syphilis theory.

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.kimel.net...



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Try what most Christians worship as the true image of Christ. Christ wasn't a white dude... Coloniel will definitly tell you this one! lol...

Anyways, the image taht people worship as Christ is actually the image of some king or bishop. Why did they use that? Well, whether it happened on accident or on purpose, people more readily accepted the image of a white guy who looks like he was a fallen majestic. At the time, white men from Europe were conquering everything, and the image would boost christian morale because it was a sign of greatness. People who feared their white kings wouldn't be as ready to accept a Christ of any other color. The image would've been manipulated even if a white WOMAN was the true christ, because men were viewed as stronger and more rational.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Try what most Christians worship as the true image of Christ. Christ wasn't a white dude... Coloniel will definitly tell you this one! lol...

Anyways, the image taht people worship as Christ is actually the image of some king or bishop. Why did they use that? Well, whether it happened on accident or on purpose, people more readily accepted the image of a white guy who looks like he was a fallen majestic. At the time, white men from Europe were conquering everything, and the image would boost christian morale because it was a sign of greatness. People who feared their white kings wouldn't be as ready to accept a Christ of any other color. The image would've been manipulated even if a white WOMAN was the true christ, because men were viewed as stronger and more rational.


Very True.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join