It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of all the idiots on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
why is life so much more kinder to some people and no so kind to others?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic

I don't know you and i wundt like to jugde you but LOL, get a grip, please . If you can't take the bait dont even bother, there is some idoitic people all around who will willing be able to or want to course trouble to shame someone. Its a battle now of the enlighted, this is it, and i think ill make a thread now of idoits V's fools?.
There is infiltration of fakes v's the real.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I personally think that ATS has been taken over by junior high school age children. The one post mentioned is an example. I have searched the web for another forum that may have intelligent,mature, open minded members,but so far have not had very good luck.
I find it interesting that you came "down" to BTS to post this subject. Maybe because the "children" haven't discovered the BTS button yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
its been said time and time again, stop arguing with these kinds of people, it just makes them want to rant more.

personally, i go into a thread and i know its a bunch of garbage being strung about, i leave the thread and find something more tasty. i think if everyone did the same then the quality of threads would go up, give a " troll " thread attention and it gets bigger, and ends up on the front page.

we are all responsible for the quality of ATS. period. its not just the " trolls " its also new and old member alike that feed these monsters.

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yup! lots of cr*p here.

I try to post obvious replies to threads that have such simple answers.

Most of them are just stupid questions and that's why there are so many stupid answers flying around here.

Some of those threads are written by people who just want attention, so I give it to them. More often than not, it's not what they expected and their questions are answered to a point where they just have to go away and rethink their approach.

Some "thread-makers" are just SO lazy, they want us to lay the universe at their feet and do all their thinking.

So don't ask questions unless you have done some thinking yourselves, why would I waste my time giving knowledge to someone who cannot do the same. Even if they're wrong, at least they've used the gray matter and have opinions for the questions they are asking.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You should have a sign.

'Don't feed the trolls.'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join