It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Also keep in mind, future projections aren't always accurate.

let's look at past numbers compared to current numbers, which are 100% verified and accurate.

2006 US Census: Whites 74%
2008 US Census: Whites 68%

A decline of 6% in only 2 years. That is an AMAZING decline.

If it keeps at that pace, 6% every 2 years, then whites will be around 8% of the population in 10 years. Obviously, it's not going to decline that fast, the lower it goes the slower it will decline, thanks to the bell curve.

So let's assume that instead of 6% every 2 years, it's 6% every 6 years or 1% per year. Then in 40 years, whites will make up 28% of the population. In 68 years, whites will be nearly exterminated.

Hey, that's in my life time!

I look forward to the future. NOT.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
Also, mass immigration was directed in a way that we mostly got black and muslim immigrants, isn't that weird ? why didn't they ask Eastern Europe for guestworkers in the 70's, no, they let the most crime infested people in and now 55% of the criminals in Dutch jail are not born here and then i am not even counting the none-Dutch who are born here, its not a natural process this mass immigration, its a man made machine, almost all if not all young rapists in my land are none-white, is this the peace loving diversity everyone is talking about ? i bet you this wouldn't have happened if they wouldn't had let blacks and muslims in but instead Hindus, Chinese and Japanese, but that would not have been harmfull for the white Dutch people so they made sure we got the worst of the worst.

If nothing is done the future will not be mixed, no, it will be a islamic Europe with idiots running on the streets searching to kill whitey or the ''infidel''.

It's all part of the true master plan. It's no coincidence that whites from other nations trying to immigrate to the USA have extreme trouble getting into the USA, but "minorities" (I use that term extremely loosely) can pretty much walk right in.

A white friend of mine from Ireland has been trying to get into the USA for 2 years now, still no luck. He has no crime history or anything. But non-whites have no trouble at all getting in almost instantaneously. It's just how the system works.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

That is quite far from the 80-90% figure you gave.

I never gave that figure for the US,look again at what i said.

Population of USA.

301 621 157(total) - 241 166 890(white) = 60 454 267(non-white)

factfinder.census.gov... =PEP_2007_EST_G2007_T003_2007

This link shows that the population has risen 2.7 million each year on average.

factfinder.census.gov... select&-geo_id=&-format=US-9S&-_lang=en

Its 38yrs from now to 2046 so times 38 by the average and you have 102.6 million,which is still less than the white population.

(note:its 2042 not 2046.my bad.still,i guess that means the number will be even less.)

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
The 74% figure is from a US Census report. Something that doesn't include illegal immigrants (who are 99.99999% of the time hispanic, non-white).

Well thanks for setting that straight. I thought it was 60% (or maybe upper sixties and I rounded down).

Sheesh all this time when I ranted on about crime statistics and ratio I was using numbers that were WAY too low.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by Sonya610

Do you have any idea with the immigration policies are doing to the crime rate in the Netherlands? The rape statistics alone have gone up DRAMATICALLY with the surge of immigrants.

All the info i can find shows that crime has fallen,and i've looked at a few sites,mainly government or government connected.
www.cbs.nl...

Why do you sudenly ignore all the things i said ? truth too hard for you ?

i hate it when people are selective in response.

When i gave those youtube urls about pislam in London that guy from Engeland was sudenly away, so typical.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by winterass]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
As this thread is hopelessly off-topic, it appears there is nothing left to discuss that pertains to the topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join