It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

When you born in Sahel starving from a starving mother with HIV infected, you are drawn to have no much capability to rise your IQ because your brain will gather all the instincts for survival, this doesn’t mean IQ increase.
When you born in Western white family to a mother which has the best care that human can have today and some of the best environment, your brain is obviously more acquit to increase his original IQ.
At the start all brain have the same chance, white, black, yellow, male, female.
Kacou.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Educated middle class Hispanics aren't different from the white middle class. Poor Hispanics vote liberal ,but are shamelessly conservative when it comes to lifestyle.

The key to maintaining the American way of life is Education. Not even the courts have had much success in bullying our system of education into really educating everyone. Vouchers have been proposed and if they were given out the Hispanics would run to Catholic Parochial schools which have a proven track record of success when it comes to literacy. Many groups oppose this solution because it will water down nonsecular culture. At this point I see this as a plus.

One thing I can say in favor of Hispanic culture is their love of all things beautiful. They are master gardeners. They seem to have a natural nack for taking any weed infested lot and turning it into a garden of Eden. Spanish Archeticture is a delight to the eyes. In the Southwest, we never lack for good Mexican restaurants.

Recently because the American economy is not doing so well Hispanics have been moving back to Mexico. While it may be nice not to hear as much La Raza propaganda, I have to say that things seem blander when there is less Hispanic influence.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Did you read my post correctly? I said that is the impression that Sonya610 is giving me. She's giving me the impression that she believes that the only women who have an IQ of 140+ are white women.

Hehe yup I read it right I just figured Id be a smart a$$.
Its early here and I needed a good laugh to get me going. No I dont have proof and never would because such a study would be probably considered racist. I just took the overall population of civilized people and figured that. Once again maybe Im wrong....but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

When you born in Sahel starving from a starving mother with HIV infected, you are drawn to have no much capability to rise your IQ because your brain will gather all the instincts for survival, this doesn’t mean IQ increase.
When you born in Western white family to a mother which has the best care that human can have today and some of the best environment, your brain is obviously more acquit to increase his original IQ.
At the start all brain have the same chance, white, black, yellow, male, female.
Kacou.

I understand that not all of us have the same opportunities but at one time we were all in the same boats. It was the white race that brought civilization to where it is. Not to say that there wasnt other intelligent civilizations like the Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians and what not but they had their limits. Then again I could be completely wrong it we could be where we are due to aliens. I dont disregard that either.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Are you saying that only white women have iq's of 140 and up, and women of other races not? Because that's the impression you are giving me and it's the same impression I get from stormfronters.

Did I say only white women have high iq's? I don't think I said that at all.

Birth rate is affected by the level of education and the level of overall I.Q. In fact some asian countries (i.e. Japan) have very low birth rates as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Personally on the breeding thing, whites just aren't into turning out huge numbers like many other groups. Studies have shown that women with iq's of 140 or above are not likely to have any kids at all.

Are you saying that only white women have iq's of 140 and up, and women of other races not? Because that's the impression you are giving me and it's the same impression I get from stormfronters.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by TheBandit795]

I did not get that impression at all. I took it to mean ANY woman with an IQ of 140 or higher....

[edit on 14/8/08 by quaple_pouge]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You have obviously have some wrong teaching when it comes to human history.
The white could never be credited to the stage of this actual civilization nor the Arabs or the Chinese or any other races.
The fact is that the stage of this actual civilization is brew of multiple races IQ. You like it or not…this is it.

Kacou.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yeah what have white folks ever done for them, anyways? Sounds like if whites disappeared they would be just fine with that.

No they have done alot for people, they colonized and raped countries of their resources, insult them by calling them immigrants when they themselves are the first immigrants. And they invade countries illegally but make the world think the victims are the bad people.

One would think that NO other races or cultures would even want to be NEAR those annoying white people, tis a mystery why immigration to predominantely white countires is so popular! One would think everyone would immigrate to those countries that have the least whites so as to avoid their presence.

Some people are just fed up of being on the other side of your country's foreign policy.

And don't forget this isn't your land, you immigrated here as well.

Wonder what their world would be like today without the horrible legacies left by those useless, evil white people.

What type of legacies if I may ask?

Who invented most everything that MAKES UP THEIR WORLD ANYWAY? The houses they live in, the cars they drive, the vaccines and medicines that have kept them and their predecessors alive and breeding, the ample supplies of food brought on by better farming technology, the very advances that have allowed other populations to thrive and overpopulate, heck even the computer they write their "who cares about white people anyways, good riddance" comments on. Who invented that stuff? Hmm...I believe it was all (or a good 98% of it) invented by WHITE MEN!!

You are extremely misinformed beyond imagination.
What did you invent?
Math and Science were invented in India and China, technology almost as a whole was invented by east indians.

Do your research my friend.

The Intel Pentium chip was was created by Vinod Dahm, an Indian.
An indian created C and C++ the programming languages
India invented the Number system. Aryabhatta invented 'zero.'

The world's first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.

Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.

The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 5000 years ago. The very word "Navigation" is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.

Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from Inida. Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11th Century

The earliest reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in Saurashtra.

Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted surgeries like cesareans, cataract, fractures and urinary stones. Usage of anaesthesia was well known in ancient India.

The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.

We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.
Albert Einstein.

India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of tradition.
Mark Twain.

India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
Hu Shih.(Former Chinese ambassador to USA)

What exactly have you brought to the world my friend?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
First of all, who cares? By that point we will all have learned to get along somewhat, or we will all be dead and it won't matter. Second of all, this regime is gonna fall before then anyway, so america as we know it will cease to exist and it won't matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.

You seem to know a lot about India. Where did the ruling class of India originate? The Brahams? How do they self-identify regarding race?

Please edumacate me on that. I believe they self-identify as Caucasian, they consider themselves to be ethnically different than the rest of the population of India.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am impressed with your knowledge of India.

Are the Sumerians in your eyes westerners or Indians?They invented the Arch and the wheel.

While the Indians invented the concept of zero it was the Arabs who introduced it to the west.

Geometry was invented by Mesopotamians and Egyptians. The phonetic alphabet which spread literacy to the rest of the world was a Phonecian invention. The Hittites brought in the Iron age and were the first to use gold coins in place of barter.

The car you drive and the planes you ride were invented by Americans.

I admire the genius of India but I am grateful for western culture.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You seem to know a lot about India. Where did the ruling class of India originate? The Brahams? How do they self-identify regarding race?

Please edumacate me on that. I believe they self-identify as Caucasian, they consider themselves to be ethnically different than the rest of the population of India.

There is something called the manu smirti
It was written by brahmans(teachers) and has nothing to do with hinduism
Because it was not in our holy book, just written by people regarded as sages.

The caste system was a failed attempt an an organized economy.
ever see the movie gattaca?
Same thing, but instead of your dna, it's your last name that put you in a specific category(caste) that would determine what profession/career you would be persuing.

I, by my family name, am also a sarswat brahman, however no one in my family believes in the caste system.

Brahamans were NOT a ruling class, they were just regarded as the educated ones. You can somewhat consider that as a ruling class but it wouldn't be very accurate.

There's a russian history author, forgot her name, her and most russian historians regard indians as the most purest of races. Meaning we are indian, not half this or half that. I'll try and find her name.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
First of all, who cares? By that point we will all have learned to get along somewhat, or we will all be dead and it won't matter. Second of all, this regime is gonna fall before then anyway, so america as we know it will cease to exist and it won't matter.

You're right, who cares, I know as a majority (in the current client) we don't heavily promote violent prejudices on minorities although I wouldn’t like to witness what a majority ethnic group might do if for instance a white minority was accused of committing a heinous crime against the majority. Genocide perhaps, although I seem to only come to that conclusion with a certain (current) minority group.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
Geometry was invented Mesopotamians and Egyptians. The phonetic alphabet which literacy to the rest of the world was a Phonecian invention.

Realize many of the ancient cultures were in fact founded by Caucasian/European peoples. Arabs are 89% Caucasian to this day. As mentioned above the highest class of Indian’s also consider themselves to be Caucasian. Many of the ancient Egyptian pharaoh's from early times were red or blond haired (plenty of physical evidence -- art and mummies show this).

It is believed they migrated from Europe thousands of years ago, of course after mixing with nearby peoples they would become darker, and while they are still predominantely Caucasian they don't fall into the classic view of "white" (i.e. the light skinned peoples of Europe).

(And if anyone wants to argue about Egypt/Sub-Saharan Africa, I am not going to waste my breath on that one).

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

No, the car was invented in Austria, and the first plane was also in Europe. You might think the Wright brothers invented it, but theirs was the first demonstration of powered flight in front of journalists. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss/Dutch physicist and mathematician came up with the principle that we use to make planes fly.

Also the computer wasn't American, the Atom bomb was made by an international team, the Hamburger is German, French Fries are belgian... I could go on

Sorry

Also, India is the heritage of the west, as English (and western Europeans) are of Indo-European descent. The west would be nothing without India, and the Arabs. You can't have the west without the east.

[edit on 14/8/08 by dave420]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Are the Sumerians in your eyes westerners or Indians?They invented the Arch and the wheel.

Well, neither.
I'd call them asians but their religious beliefs were more comparable to christianity.

While the Indians invented the concept of zero it was the Arabs who introduced it to the west.

Yes arabs brought zero to the western world and learnt it from indian calendars. Sifr means zero in india, and later on also in arabic.

Geometry was invented by Mesopotamians and Egyptians. The phonetic alphabet which spread literacy to the rest of the world was a Phonecian invention. The Hittites brought in the Iron age and were the first to use gold coins in place of barter.

Shulba-Sutras, The Vedas which were composed between 4000 BCE to 3100 BCE showed the begginings of geometry.

The car you drive and the planes you ride were invented by Americans.

Planes perhaps but not cars, that would be the greeks.
The concept of engines started in greece, taxis started in Rome.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah, ok no whites by 2042 was it? this IS the telegraph. i wouldnt pay much attention, unless there was a whites only Virus this wont happen, i would be happy to place a large bet on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I think you are splitting hairs . The Wright brothers were the first to successfully fly a plane and more importantly land one. They were American. Other people used the success of the Wright brothers to invent better planes. None the less the Wright brothers with their careful methodical notes and experiments taught the world how to fly.

You are right about cars though, Henry Ford invented the assembly line which allowed the mass production of affordable Cars. Without Henri Ford's invention no one could afford to drive a car.

I also forgot to mention Pastuer invented antibiotics and homogenized milk. M Appert invented the process of canning.

Someone should make a thread entittled "What have westerners done for civilization ". Then we need to define westerner better. I agree with Sonja. I think the middle east is in fact western.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

No, the Wright brothers were the first to fly and land a plane in front of journalists. Other people from other parts of the world (specifically Europe) had been inventing the same thing at the same time. Another good example is the light bulb - many people think it was Edison, but over 22 people had "invented" it before hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by eradown

No, the Wright brothers were the first to fly and land a plane in front of journalists. Other people from other parts of the world (specifically Europe) had been inventing the same thing at the same time. Another good example is the light bulb - many people think it was Edison, but over 22 people had "invented" it before hand.

They had know that their plane would work or the journalists would have laughed at them. You should read their note books. Their success was not an accident. It was pure genius.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join