It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by ADisbeliever

They want us to be all one-color and all look like, just like Karl Marx taught.

Have you ever read The Communist Manifesto?
It was written by Karl Marx & Frederick Engels (everyone forgets him) and what they wanted was an equal and classless society.They wanted an end to the terrible conditions the poorer classes worked and lived in.Race doesn't even come into it.Or violence.It was other people who used this book as a weapon of violence,hate and control.Not what Marx & Engels had in mind.

When a black and white person produce offfspring - it will be mulatto. Then when a mulatto produces offspring with ANYONE, the offspring will also be mulatto.

No it won't.
It all comes down to the strength of the parents genes.

A friend of mine comes from the self-named Rainbow Family.
Her mum is black her dad is white,they have 7 kids and all are different colours with different facial features.The eldest son is jet black,the kinda black that looks blue from different angles and his facial features are that of a black person 2.The 2nd youngest is white,with white facial features.As she lives in Jamaica with most of the family visiting here can be stressful because shes white with a very thick Jamaican accent and people think shes being racist.

A lad i went to school with had mixed parents and he could be classed as mulatto,yet his brother could be classed as white because he had facial features attributed to white people unlike his brother.

A few years ago a white couple both from white families had a black baby.Turned out the husband had a great-great-grandad who was black.

The human race has existed for 1000s of years in a wonderful array of colours,it will continue to do so.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jakyll]

First:

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah.

It will attain World Domination by the dissolution of other races...& by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this New World Order, the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..."

-(Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, 6/1/1928, p. 574

Second, what color ? white and black are no real colors, so you must mean brown, and thats about it, one color, no wonderful array of colours.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Maybe because there are lots of people that share the same genes so you take it for granted? Maybe because your "look" is so common there you don't think its anything special?

Where my home is the majority of people are white.
But i work,and spend most of my time,in the city and its a very diverse place,as most cities are.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by winterass

Wrong, if this continues in 100 years Arabia will still have a majority of Arabs, same goes for Japan, China, black African lands, etc etc, this is a war against whites, a genocide, mass immigration and race mixing is only targeted at whites, your future of no races will not exist, all races will still be alive eccept whites will be destroyed by the NWO elite.

Nearly all western countries have a white population that is 80 or 90 odd %.This includes Holland.Only America and Germany have a white population of 74%

How exactly,and where,is this genocide of white people happening?

One example: 50% of the youth of Amsterdam the capital of the Netherlands is none-white.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Speaking of Iran....wrap your mind around this...

I was visiting about 5 years ago...and was sightseeing when a school girl asked me to fill out a paper for class (it was an assignment that required they interview a foreigner, which was rough cause the gulf war had just started and there were almost no foreigners in sight).

Anyways, I quickly filled out the questions on the paper she handed me, surrounded by curious Iranians (all of which were on average 4" shorter). Afterwards my Iranian friends said "Did you hear the comments?" Then he said one young guy stated "They are a superior race".

That was not sarcasm, it was a sincere comment, and it made me sad that anyone would think that. Compliments are one thing, but thinking others are a superior race in that way is just, well, a cause for reflection. They have a magnificient history and it is sad that some feel that way.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

First,that quote of Marx isn't from the Communist Manifesto,it was written in a letter to Baruch Levy.

Secondly,there are many shades of black and white,there are also peoples with reddish skins,they too are of different hues and then there are the orientals with their different yellow hues.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

One example: 50% of the youth of Amsterdam the capital of the Netherlands is none-white.

That still doesn't change the fact that over 80% of your fellow country men and women are white.

To have that many white people in a country and then say there's a genocide happening is laughable.

Most capital cities have a larger diversity in race then any other part of the country,its usually where the most work is.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Winter...did you see my reply to your post on the previous page? If not please read it. : )

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Nearly all western countries have a white population that is 80 or 90 odd %.This includes Holland.Only America and Germany have a white population of 74%

How exactly,and where,is this genocide of white people happening?

More nonsense from jakyll the jackal.

Jak, did you even bother reading the title of the thread you are currently posting in? "Whites will be minority by 2042". How does that constitute 80 or 90 odd %, since "minority" suggests under 50%?

Whites only make up 8% of the total world population, so worldwide they are already the smallest minority, forget 2042 for a minute.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That still doesn't change the fact that over 80% of your fellow country men and women are white.

No. Youth are the future - and that number is very telling about what is in store. Genocide, especially a type like this, doesn't happen overnight. It takes generations - but don't be a fool. Numbers do not lie.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to That still doesn't change the fact that over 80% of your fellow country men and women are white.

Do you have any idea with the immigration policies are doing to the crime rate in the Netherlands? The rape statistics alone have gone up DRAMATICALLY with the surge of immigrants.

Or is that part of diversity too? Watch your women be raped so you can feel good about your politically correct views?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

First,that quote of Marx isn't from the Communist Manifesto,it was written in a letter to Baruch Levy.

Secondly,there are many shades of black and white,there are also peoples with reddish skins,they too are of different hues and then there are the orientals with their different yellow hues.

And what is marxist Bush doing ? indeed, protecting Israel, lettting millions of illegals in and wants Turkey to join the EU, a true marxist, Marx was a true zionist.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Winter...did you see my reply to your post on the previous page? If not please read it. : )

I did :p

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

To have that many white people in a country and then say there's a genocide happening is laughable.

Most capital cities have a larger diversity in race then any other part of the country,its usually where the most work is.

yeah lets destroy the capital of my land, that will not effect us...............

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

Jak, did you even bother reading the title of the thread you are currently posting in? "Whites will be minority by 2042". How does that constitute 80 or 90 odd %, since "minority" suggests under 50%?

Well,the US is at 74% so you work out how they'll be a minority by that date because i can't do it.

Dutch: 81%, other: 19% (of which 10% are non-Western origin; mainly Turks, Moroccans, Antilleans, Surinamese and Indonesians (2007)

www.nfia.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Scientifically speaking, people should stay within their own countries because their bodies have adapted to that environment. A large number of whites don't get enough sunlight (Vitamin D) and if immigrants start living lives similar to American whites, being that their skin is darker, means that they will be even more vitamin D deficient than whites and be even more unhealthy than the country currently is. This will also put a huge burden on tax payers when universal healthcare is put in place. If they want to live in an environment that isn't suited for them, they better not think I'll be paying for their mistake.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyllWell,the US is at 74% so you work out how they'll be a minority by that date because i can't do it.

It is 60% (and that is the broad definition, Hispanics self-identify so they are typically in their own group). With immigration and low white birthrates it won't take long for the demographics to change.

UK often defines Indians as Asian, here they are considered white.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well,the US is at 74% so you work out how they'll be a minority by that date because i can't do it.

The 74% figure is from a US Census report. Something that doesn't include illegal immigrants (who are 99.99999% of the time hispanic, non-white). It's also from a few years ago. The current number of whites according to the US Census Bureau is 68%.

It's estimated there are 30 million illegal immigrants in the USA, which is quite a lot. Add in that 30 million figure to the total population, and the % of whites drops from 68% down to about 60%.

That is quite far from the 80-90% figure you gave.

And when we are talking about genocide, it's not the total current % that counts, it's the % RATE that matters, obviously. Because it obviously wouldn't be genocide if whites were going UP in %, would it?

Whites currently make up about 60% of the US Population. According to the US census bureau, whites will be only 46% by 2050. That's a HUGE decline in only 42 years, which is not really that long of a time period.

In the same time, LEGAL hispanics (not including the millions that come over the border every year) will rise from 15% of the population to a staggering 30%, which is DOUBLE. Blacks will rise from 12% to 15%, even Asians will rise from 6% to 9%.

Every race is multiplying, whites are declining.

A race slowly dying out, like it is doing here, IS GENOCIDE.

source:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Also, mass immigration was directed in a way that we mostly got black and muslim immigrants, isn't that weird ? why didn't they ask Eastern Europe for guestworkers in the 70's, no, they let the most crime infested people in and now 55% of the criminals in Dutch jail are not born here and then i am not even counting the none-Dutch who are born here, its not a natural process this mass immigration, its a man made machine, almost all if not all young rapists in my land are none-white, is this the peace loving diversity everyone is talking about ? i bet you this wouldn't have happened if they wouldn't had let blacks and muslims in but instead Hindus, Chinese and Japanese, but that would not have been harmfull for the white Dutch people so they made sure we got the worst of the worst.

If nothing is done the future will not be mixed, no, it will be a islamic Europe with idiots running on the streets searching to kill whitey or the ''infidel''.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Do you have any idea with the immigration policies are doing to the crime rate in the Netherlands? The rape statistics alone have gone up DRAMATICALLY with the surge of immigrants.

All the info i can find shows that crime has fallen,and i've looked at a few sites,mainly government or government connected.
www.cbs.nl...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join