It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO Sightings (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ok, I had what I think was 3 different UFO sightings over six months.

1) One night I was looking out my window at the stars. One slightly larger star slowly began to move to another position (it could travel both horizontal and vertical). I began to wonder if stars could move somehow. I got up and when I came back to my window, the slightly larger star was gone.

2) One night on the train I was looking out over the water, and saw another star-like dot slowly moving. Under it it was carrying this much bigger illuminated dot. Then the star-like dot let the bigger dot go...the bigger dot very gracefully and slowly fell to earth. In a little bit of terror I wondered if it was a bomb or something, and looked around and wondered if anybody noticed it--they didn't. I think the bigger dot fell (landed?) over a piece of land.

3) One night after watching some show about UFO sightings I walked into my bedroom, looked out between my blinds, and saw another star-like dot slowly rise above the roof of the building across the street and stop at my eye-level. We were looking at each other for some time and I thought that perhaps this was a joke.

are there reasonable explanations for these sightings? Maybe helicopters?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I saw something strange yesterday. It was just one bright light in the sky just hovering there. Then it moved passed me and then stoped again. I think it may have been a helicopter but it was real strange.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
hmm... that's very odd. as for stars, i don't know. if you can tell me what direction you were looking, about how high, and at what time i'll tell you what stars/planets/anything else in the area are.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well if you stare at stars long enough you could swear they move. Where any clouds out that night?
.....moving clouds?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
you said you were behind windows. was there anything that could have been a reflection?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I guess I would just like to know if it is possible for these lights to be from helicopters or some other reasonable explanation. Usually when there are helicopters in my vicinity I hear them.

I want to know if there are regular aircraft that can move in such manners as horizontal & vertical & diagonal, in both very fast and slow deliberate speeds (craft that are able to do all these things, and are not shaped in the traditional airplane shape).

I want to know if some of this craft are triangular with a red light in the middle of its base that moves from one side to another.

I want to know if there are craft that can carry large balls of light over the ocean and then just drop them so they sweetly glide onto the earth like one of the sugarplum fairies--sweetly gliding to Earth as I'm doing a Shatner in my seat from the Twilight Zone episode, sweating buckets.

I really want reasonable explanations for these things.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've seen military training excersizes a few miles offshore where they'll light off flares high in the sky and have people parachute into the water in the cover of night. If i didnt live close to a base and couldnt hear the helicopters and C-130's take off before the drill I would have considered it a possible UFO sighting.

I'm glad Im not alone in seeing strange stuff in the sky lately.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by jrod]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'd also be interested if anyone can give any answers to these questions.
I too saw something similar to the first sighting that you
described.
I saw three stars move from one point in the sky to another , stop and then move off in a totally different direction.(this happened several times over the space of about 10 minutes) They were quite spread out in the sky and all moved independantly of each other. It was on a night that my family had heard on the radio to go outside and watch the sky because there was a meteor shower due and to go and watch for shooting stars. My whole family saw these things and we couldn't think of an explaination for them. It was about 20 years ago.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
please get a pic or video of any that you can please

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I call them "Identified Flying Objects" The most anyone has seen is experimental Military Aircraft. No such thing as real Aliens or UFOs, it's all a lie and deception. How can we be so blind to believe a deception of this magnitude. since 1948 their have been reported sightings of UFOs. that is fifty-six years and not ONE shred of tangible evidence is available. not one photo they can present to you and you can say for a certainty that it is a UFO, no material from a UFO can be presented to you, it's all a lie. It seems a bit strange to me that the only alledged UFO crash just happen to within a 100 miles of a top secret military base that built experimental aircraft. I think the UFO deception and the RAPTURE of the Church are tied together.What more convincing lie could the anti-christ tell the world than that he has sent the church to another planet, with IFOs flying in the skies it will be quite convincing. It will also cause the people to say "Who can make war with the beast" with his IFOs equipped with electronic pulse weapons or another weapon we have yet to see. The world will be glad to see the Church go for the Church was a constant reminder of their evil deeds and need to repent. there will be no safe place anywhere in the cities for the "Eyes Of The Anti- Christ" (CAMERAS) will be everywhere monitoring the movement of the people. Hollywood has been preparing us for such a scenario, movies like Independance Day, Starwars, ET, and others have been produced to brainwash us into thinking that these things are possible and with the IFOs built in area 51, they will "Deceive Many"

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Last Prophet: Have you read any Books about extra terrestrial intelligences/UFOs?(oh I remember you are the bible guy) Well the possibility we are being visited by ETI are enormous� why they don�t make contact? they got their reasons. But sure there are Black projects going on with Hi-tech �IFOs� !

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I call them "Identified Flying Objects" The most anyone has seen is experimental Military Aircraft. No such thing as real Aliens or UFOs, it's all a lie and deception. How can we be so blind to believe a deception of this magnitude. since 1948 their have been reported sightings of UFOs. that is fifty-six years and not ONE shred of tangible evidence is available. not one photo they can present to you and you can say for a certainty that it is a UFO, no material from a UFO can be presented to you, it's all a lie. It seems a bit strange to me that the only alledged UFO crash just happen to within a 100 miles of a top secret military base that built experimental aircraft. I think the UFO deception and the RAPTURE of the Church are tied together.What more convincing lie could the anti-christ tell the world than that he has sent the church to another planet, with IFOs flying in the skies it will be quite convincing. It will also cause the people to say "Who can make war with the beast" with his IFOs equipped with electronic pulse weapons or another weapon we have yet to see. The world will be glad to see the Church go for the Church was a constant reminder of their evil deeds and need to repent. there will be no safe place anywhere in the cities for the "Eyes Of The Anti- Christ" (CAMERAS) will be everywhere monitoring the movement of the people. Hollywood has been preparing us for such a scenario, movies like Independance Day, Starwars, ET, and others have been produced to brainwash us into thinking that these things are possible and with the IFOs built in area 51, they will "Deceive Many"

oh god this guys back again!

if you think that roswell is the only reported ufo incident do me a favour, if you cannot bother to actually do some REAL research on the ufo phenomenom you would find a lot more incidents than roswell, with numerous witnesses
fair enough that you don't believe in ufo's but it takes only ONE ufo incident, yep I said ONLY one ufo incident that REALLY is a ufo out of the thousands upon thousands reported yearly for you to be proven wrong,
while on the other hand you have to prove that hundreds of thousands of ufo reportings are secret test craft or satans minions, for example ufo's
witnessed by professionals and scholars in the 1800's England were indeed "secret test aircraft", yeah right!....

top topics

join