It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To the OP, threatening people that disagee with you, or ask for prof is no way to get your point across. You came forward with information, one asked you to. The moment you come forward with any type of information on a subject that is of interest to people, they are going to ask for proof. If you discovered the first proof of prehistoric man, people would ask for proof. Everyone that has ever found something of interest has beenasked to prove it. If you don't like provingyour point, then don't ake it, cause you will go your entire life with people asking for proof.

Good luck not getting picked up b the PTB by the way, you know they monitor sites like this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been following this thread, however, either I'm not on the ball or...I'm not on the ball. Can someone summarize what this is all about? From what I understand, the OP has managed to find in the Norad discussions which show that conversations have been edited? Something about girls doing lines and being manipulated? (scratches head) Helicopters? Maps?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
RECORDING

IM POSTING MP3S GIVE ME SOME TIME TO RECORD AND UPLOAD

I WILL NOT WRITE BACK ! THE TOPIC WILL BE ABOUT OFF TOPIC AND NORAD TAPES ONLY THE REST IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO POST IN ANYSITE! dont mind me if I JUMP TO MUCH, THAT'S JUST ME, I MIGHT BE SLOW AT TIMES, BUT NOT STUPID! I WILL TRY STEP BY STEP.

AS A WHOLE,

# 1 RULE NEVER EVER TRY TO RUSH ME THE MORE YOU DO THE LONGER IT WILL BE.

# 2 RULE 2 ANY PUNK MEDIA GUYS FROM FOX NEWS, CNN, ABC, BBC, NEW YORK POST, NEW YORK TIMES "Popular Mechanics" EVEN TRY TO DIG ANY DUM DIRT ON ME GO FOR IT. aether way ...The chickens are coming home to roost

AGREE OR NOT. I WILL BREAK DOWN ON SOME areas

WARNING RATED R!!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hardstyle]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I suspect it as clear to you as it is to the rest of us.

Seems like the solid thing in all of this is the 'clone' aircraft that were seen. More detail on the size or type would be nice to hear so that the members with background in the field might figure some thing out what was seen that day.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
RECORDING

IM POSTING MP3S GIVE ME SOME TIME TO RECORD AND UPLOAD

I WILL NOT WRITE BACK ! THE TOPIC WILL BE ABOUT OFF TOPIC AND NORAD TAPES ONLY THE REST IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO POST IN ANYSITE! dont mind me if I JUMP TO MUCH, THAT'S JUST ME, I MIGHT BE SLOW AT TIMES, BUT NOT STUPID! I WILL TRY STEP BY STEP.

AS A WHOLE,

# 1 RULE NEVER EVER TRY TO RUSH ME THE MORE YOU DO THE LONGER IT WILL BE.

# 2 RULE 2 ANY PUNK MEDIA GUYS FROM FOX NEWS, CNN, ABC, BBC, NEW YORK POST, NEW YORK TIMES "Popular Mechanics" EVEN TRY TO DIG ANY DUM DIRT ON ME GO FOR IT. aether way ...The chickens are coming home to roost

AGREE OR NOT. I WILL BREAK DOWN ON SOME areas

WARNING RATED R!!

# 3 RULE ANYONE MAKES FUn of me THIS will be DROOPED AND MOVE ON !!!! then take it what every you feel like doing

im making some contacts a.s.a.p. to have a meeting and show a full
blown .protestation. because wise dicks in here>>> ... this is not happening. and by the way got I.P. ? you better play the first mp3 and read between the lines. i dont care if i get band reported by police in the long run is the price you pay and myself. do not mess with me, like i should be scard going to jail. enjoy

the list of people will be called to come down.

i will invite the good cats on this form if you are a good boy then ill be nice if not go to hell .

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Haha, Dr. Lexus, I loved Idicracy.

Hardstyle, I know your message says you won't be positng anymore, but why is it you keep posting the same message over and over? just curious.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is disappointing. If your purpose was to record mp3s why did you even start this thread. Hopefully if you ever get around to explaining what this is all about some one will post it in the thread for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Look who couldn't stay away, one of the disinfo agents the OP was talking about.

Check it out, 213 posts debunking 9/11. Nothing else.

What do you think, someone who's obsessed with defending the BushCo cabal's 9/11 fable or a professional?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MajicMan That's Exactly What He Was Telling Us . Look At The Videos Of That Fateful Day And You Can Plainly See Those Helios Flying Through The Smoke And Such . And If You Look Closely You Can See An AWACS In The Higher Altitude !

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER
reply to post by MajicMan That's Exactly What He Was Telling Us . Look At The Videos Of That Fateful Day And You Can Plainly See Those Helios Flying Through The Smoke And Such . And If You Look Closely You Can See An AWACS In The Higher Altitude !

Hey SW... Do you have a links to any good videos in particular???

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle
im making some contacts a.s.a.p. to have a meeting and show a full
blown .protestation. because wise dicks in here>>> ... this is not happening. and by the way got I.P. ? you better play the first mp3 and read between the lines. i dont care if i get band reported by police in the long run is the price you pay and myself. do not mess with me, like i should be scard going to jail. enjoy

the list of people will be called to come down.

i will invite the good cats on this form if you are a good boy then ill be nice if not go to hell .

Thanks, I am sure every one here appreciates that statement. In life an attitude such as that doesn't usually help one's cause.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyle

Hey hardstyle... I was wondering if before you leave this site if you could answer some questions for us?

So much of the 9/11 truth stuff is guessing because it was planned that way by... ???

If not, thats cool 2.

Do you know who at the top levels were involved?

Were there any highjackings at all?

Was any of the news footage doctored of faked on that morning?

Were the towers pre rigged?

Was #7 rigged that day or in advance?

Did US OR foreign operatives do the Planting of the explosives ?And were these Demo people Military of civilian?

Also if you could clarify the role of the Helicopters and the drones-- and the ship ?

AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT HELP US PUT THE PEICES TOGETHER WOULD BE GREAT!

You've gotta understand its been like pissing in the wind for a couple years now on ATS. There have been so many crazy stories in the past here that it becomes hard to
weed through the BS...

Well thanks for your time and BEST of luck to you and yours - GO GET EM!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle

The least that will happen to this post is its deletion, frankly, I give a damn, someones bound to say it.

Ya know bud, you have one hell of a sorry-assed condescending attitude towards just about everyone in this thread. "if you are a good boy"? What the hell? Are you friggen SantaClaus? You come on here with this little attitude of "be good or I'm taking my toys and going home", expect everyone to play YOUR way on a forum YOU JUST SIGNED UP TO !! You sound as narccissitic as my wanna-be-ganster punk step-son. Pesronally, I doubt the veracity of your claim of doing hard time, as with your attitude, you never would have gotten out alive.

Nope, I'm not nice, and you too can go straight to hell.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Did hardstyle ever post his 2nd mp3 recording? Andi if so, can someone please post a link to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Look who couldn't stay away, one of the disinfo agents the OP was talking about.

Check it out, 213 posts debunking 9/11. Nothing else.

What do you think, someone who's obsessed with defending the BushCo cabal's 9/11 fable or a professional?

I am not any kind of "Disinfo agent." I am just a person who doesn't agree with many talking points of 9/11 truthers. Moreover, I feel that "9/11 truth ITSELF IS the conspiracy."

A conspiracy for people to fleece the ignorant of their cash, seek net-fame, push an anti-semetic agenda.

SkepticOverlord has stated on many occasions that differing viewpoints of skeptics ARE welcomed on this site. This site is NOT exclusive to your worldview, GF.

Sorry if my above post offended anyone, I was just pointing out the obvious. I suppose the OP stating off-topic posts were Ok until he decided to actually do something was not true.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Please note :miscalculation

i got of hold of one my buddy ( he is also a producer) and my lawyer
they help me out to back track the ink and date it was sep 4 2007 (is the correct date i downloaded)

Sorry guys my bad !!! DAM!!!

the right one about track 4 is WAV files NOT MP3 . the mp3 is
Vanity Fair Magazine

track 4 is correct >>>>>18 WAV files (Channel 4 ID Op )

DRM1 DAT2 Channel 4 ID Op ( open this baby up)
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 5 ID TK (keep this on the side)

LINK

www.911truth.org...

by Dylan Avery
Posted August 31, 2007 at Loosechange911.blogspot.com

In August, 2006, Michael Bronner, a writer for Vanity Fair Magazine, received 30 hours of audiotape from the Northeast Air Defense Sector that chronicled their response on 9/11. Mr. Bronner released 10 minutes of audio from them in MP3 format.

In August, 2007, we received 120 hours of audiotape, and are proud to release them in their entirety to the public.

There are 18 WAV files, each one approximately 180 megabytes in size and six hours in length. To download them, you will need a Bittorrent program. BitLord is recommended for PC and Azureus is recommended for Mac.

Download the torrent file here: www.loosechange911.com/download/NORAD/NORAD.torrent

Many thanks to NORAD for sending us this material.

Source URL: loosechange911.blogspot.com...:

ILL BE RIGHT BACK BEFORE I UPLOAD I HAD TO BACK TRACK AND HELP OUT THE KATS

now i can start breaking down stuff my body is sending me software in a bit. i will post a link for you guys to download the software. i have to give you step by step to set up which its the best way for all of you to understand how i find sec been mess around . also the rest of the tracks. we will start doing work togeter as ahole this can tack some time to understand wavform, and tec stuff.

i feel way better now. now you will see some justice.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
let me know what operating system, you guys got and audio Card

i hope you guy have lots of ram DDR2 and a fast cpu . really doesn't matter but the more horse power the better.
:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Uh Oh! This is where things get really interesting for me. All of this technical stuff goes way over my head. For example, I am downloading the torrent from the looschange link; however, rather than trying to download all 15 wav files (or however many it is), I am only downloading the one that says NORAD 4. If I am understanding this corrently, that is the one that is of the most importance.

Now, I feel like I am really over simplifying this, but you guys have to bare with me. Wav files can be played on Media player right? (This is how nieve I am to all of this stuff), or do wav files need to be converted in order to play on standard CPU players (media player, quicktime, itunes, etc.)? If so, how can I convert the wav file into a playable file?

Also, will I be able to get a better understanding of what is about to be disclosed if i only download NORAD 4, or do I have to download everything?

I feel that this post speaks how technically inept I am to all of this stuff. I have been following this thread; and now, I am afraid that it is going to take a turn, where I start to get lost. due to how clueless I am to all of this technical stuff. I would REALLY APPRECIATE it, if someone could king od keep a K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple stupid) translation to all the technical stuff as this thread continues.

Thanks!

I am actually downloading the torrent

DAT2 channel 4 (I am assuming this is the one that has been referred to as "track 4" all of this time. Am I correct?)

[edit on 16-8-2008 by MajicMan]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
wav files mp3 and other formats

? do you have aim? then we can talk on the mic i hate posting
i got all of the tracks i will transfer the files i have a fast bandwith.

post Quick if you can i will help you. i just hate posting here on here if i i keep posting im in a good mood it will kill my mood if i keep posting.
thats i like to use mics. anyway what card your using if you dont know follow (well fist do you have mac or xp?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join