It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hardstyle, a word of caution.

Be careful disclosing anything about troop movements. They are classified, and it could flag a reason to pick you up.

Don't give the man a reason to flank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yes, it's important that we get these norad tapes. You could use any form of sequencing software to snap the files together. I have access to a demo version of some software if anyone can track down the files.
Hardstyle, could you please direct us to them???

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What about this link?

isohunt.com...

I did a search for "NORAD" on www.isohunt.com. It's a torrent download website. Maybe others out there can search "NORAD" on other torrent download websites (i.e. miniova.com, sumotorrent.com, etc.)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I just u2u'd you a heads up.

On page six you were looking for the torrent file. Majic may have found it.

Would you mind taking a look see?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_form

Originally posted by mental modulator
I listened to your MP3...

Incredible!

I have been searching for source tracks and the like.
Google doesn't give any hits for Adats.

I do have a question for you...

Where can I upload or get a copy of the tracks so I can put em on protools?

I can only imagine all the fades...

Thanks, stay up

this is a link to the norad tapes

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

you have to download the torrent of it because the other downloads were removed

Free_file posted a link to the torrent file on page 5. My question is can we tell if the Adat file is in it, or just all of the MP3's?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

I am a Truther.

People like this are why I distanced myself from the movement.

I was there that day and what I saw, heard and felt led me to believe that explosives were involved.

This person may have the best intentions in the world but his communications skills are lacking and he seems to be incoherent at times.
And this talk of "beef" well any New Yorker can tell you that usually involves violence.

Ground zero is a holy place on those dates and the families , who by the way started this movement don't need to see a Truther in uniform fighting

Put him on the street to try and sell someone on this and I am sure most could guess how that would turn out.

The bigger factor is that most people could honestly give a CRAP about 9/11 7 years later and I get to think about it every day.

I always get a blank look when I bring it up.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm trying the torrent, but there seems to be no seeder.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

It's a super slow torrent, but as soon as it down loads, I'll tweak it and see what we can find....I'm going to try and get just track 4 like hardstyle says, and see if I can get that faster. Thanks again for the heads up, Peace to you

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry not buying it. If the OP is a producer with any sound engineering experience his MP3 Podcast would have had sound coming out of both sides of my headphones. A very poor recording by most standards. Audio only in the left side.

Achieving stereo sound isn't a very difficult thing for someone talking about DAT formats and sequencing. I'm actually surprised nobody else here called him on it.

Rambling incoherently over the prison experience while not finishing up any parts of his story. Sorry this is suspect.

More disinfo, ATS has really lost it's edge. Too many posts like this popping up over here. I've been reading stuff here for years and I can really say ATS is losing the plot...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle
before i step out come to ground zero and say it to my face im posting my pick so anybody has beef bring it.

[1] I merely brought attention to what an earlier poster stated, about you warning about calling it quits, which you in fact did.

[2] I am the second poster you call out for an assumingly physical confrontation. Your downfall there is that you very obviously haven't sized up your opponent; had you done so, you DAMN sure wouldn't be calling me out.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
for what its worth, they are not "NORAD tapes"...theyre tapes from NEADS in Rome NY, not NORAD in Cheyenne mountain. I did download them when they first hit the net, and listed to A LOT of them. As I trecall there were about 20-some channels, each with at least 12 hours of audio. They were VERY VERY LOW BITRATE .wav files, *NOT* mp3's. I carefully analyzed what I listened to, and for the most part found it unremarkable, with a few exceptions..... i remember when maj. Kevin Nasypany (i think it was him, possibly it wasnt) sees on CNN that the pentagon has been hit, he actually says "It's a coup". I also remember it was odd how the fighters from langley were "accidentally" directed hundreds of miles over the OCEAN instead of to DC or NYC.....I kept a detailed analysis of my findings, I'll have to try to dig it up....heres some stuff i remember off the top of my head:

most of the 20-some channels were recorded in the same room, as you could hear people in the backround faintly, but the same audio was recorded clearly on a diff cahnnel, which would make it easy to check if the synchronocity has been tampered with.

hmmm, i also remember them saying that flight 93 exploded in mid air "near camp david" on these tapes.....

i also remember that flight 11 was reported (on these tapes) to have been seen STILL AIRBORNE (identified by tail #) after the 1st WTC impact [miraculously].

there was a lot of confusion about some delta flight near cleveland delta 19?? (i forget). the cleveland ATC was scared #less, as some mysterious plane was circling his airport....

The tapes are full of interesting anomalys, you just have to know what youre looking for.

I posted the files to usenet a while ago, but must have been more than 200 days ago cus i cant find em anymore.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Found a working torrent for the NORAD stuff on btjunkie.com

3.3 gigs, showing 1 seed and 2 peers in Azureus. It started shortly after I loaded the torrent, bouncing between 5 and 20 K on the dl.

I'll seed it for the next week or so, the tracker is Pirate Bay. tv.tracker.piratebay.org...

After it is downloaded I can up it to a shell and post the URL here, if need be.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How many more post must we have like this?

If you have evidence please present it to us. Do not simply post about amazing evidence which you alone posses but are unable/unwilling/unsure of sharing.

I get very tired of these charades.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by LoveKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You should have listened to your brother and made your move august 22nd then. Derr.... hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are these a different segment of the same NEADS tapes that have been previously released, www.vanityfair.com... , and/or are these a different version of those released tapes, or something else altogether ?

[edit on 16-8-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

what im trying to say let me make it clear i do not have the norad tapes its all mp3 2nd my lawyer is pushing TO GRAB COPY OF THE TAPES. NOT MP3 ITS WAY much BETTER TO SNAG THEM. 3RD ALSO IN WRITING WHAT MODEL THEY USE (DAT recorder). TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THEY HAVE MORE TAPES AT LEAST 4 . it would be sweet to snag the masters its not possible.

It sounds like he is speculating of what could be if a person had a DAT tape but it is not known if they even exist.

incorrect my lawyer has all the records. Ive Sean them y do you think i cant have any docs in my crib and post them to get ram sacked. get locked up? i don't think so.
you have no idea what type of lawyers i have.i leave that part right there.

i cant post any docs she will not give me them anyway. i only could (not suppose to) give key clues.

This sounds like he saw something at this lawyer's office. "I've seen them'. If it were his and he passed it on I would think he would say 'I gave it to and it is at'. Could be he is expanding upon some one else's information after a discussion at some point.

Guess we'll see what becomes of all this...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
greetings to all, this is my first post i will be making at ATS.
before i begin with what I want to say in this thread, i just want to state that i've been a long time reader of the site, just never bothered to make an account, but i feel today the day has come and I don't know what I've been waiting for, and i'm glad to start becoming active towards all matters here.

anyways.. i've reviewed what hardstyle had to say, and listened to his podcast in full, and i beleived it to be genuine. I'm concered however, that he may not have strength in numbers, even though he says in his podcast he is dealing with trusted, experienced individuals to make his case. I think we all at ATS should relook this thread more serious because this could in fact be genuine evidence, land that has not yet been chartered upon. However, no real evidence has been provided yet, but I'm holding faith, please don't let me down.

Hardstyle, please do not hang low from this forum, keep us updated, I am looking forward to hearing your information! If you feel uncomfortable post from internet cafes or other pcs.. I back you man, and the emotions in your podcast seem true at heart that you know something that maybe could be the icing on the cake on a federal law suit by the people.

p.s. I'm from PA, bout 5 mins from NJ

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have to say this one of the best threads I have read yet to date,
good luck to the OP and stay safe. unfotunatly imo I feel there is not much time left to prove what realy did happen but I do hope for the Truth to come out.
Love and peice.
Preston.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join