It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle
reply to post by The Dispatcherator

those cats (brits) was not suppose to be there in the first place its on record. all of the sudden there bound to new york on rescue mission?
on record.
[edit on 19-8-2008 by hardstyle]

NO, the coast guard chopper that was investigating the chip was bound to NYC on a rescue mission! The ship was also bound for NYC, but not a rescue mission.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

those tapes was mess around it dint came from there (indy)
did you saw the map i posted?

1 drone took off from f.a.a (jersey). 93 transponder
on record " 9th and 10 "
1 drone took off from McGuire air force base 77 transponder
on record " 9th and 10
i was not the only person that saw these 2 same drones
they flow down by us which is south jersey flight path.

i was standing facing south east. that's out to the ocean its pretty high up
from east to south west . check out the map

same formation with fighter jets F 18 and 1 thunderbolt

they transfer 1 to Ohio
on the record. 10th same day that's the one that hit (77 ) pantgon.
there a prob here t
the ship was in jersey shore for 3 days the 9 an 10 .11th

correct drones is the 2 pic

www.aurora.aero...

when the pantgon got hit

i was in the van. now any transfer( it gets written down)
for the record

now were there wings in the pen? none but there a wxit hole correct?

im gomma have to come back in a min

jesus #ing chrisht, are you high?

lets hope your "proof" isnt your own testimony, or we'er fscked. BTW transponder codes are 4 digit octal numbers, and do not correspond to flight numbers....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Hardstyle, is this the ship you are talking about?

ATS, wouldn't it make sense to track the location of this ship on the days of 9/9/01-9/11/01?

It shouldn't be that hard to find the records of movement.

Does anyone have the resources? Ships are required to maintain logs.

Here is a link to the site I found this on for a start.

Aurora

3:38.44

helo pad about a where the yellow thing on top. your on the money

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

correct i wrote the dam thing neg. whats i was trying to break down for people to find it for your self. the tracker. the s@it that air traffic control track plains basally they took flight 93 and 77. > transfer to the drones

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

im not hi
correct i wrote the dam thing neg. whats i was trying to break down for people to find it for your self. the tracker. the s@it that air traffic control track plains

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

also please note: 7777 code

note: i have to get in contact with this cat from 911 eyewitness and syn everything. everything have to run down tight. to make dam sure that im right and what my lawyer told me. once she saw 911 eyewitness. is to make sure that 2 choppers them down because. if im wrong im hit most diff. how can 2 choppers go too fair from nyc to ac. its gotta be clocked correct. don't forget fort dixs. because those 2 choppers came from there then back to back.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Hardstyle, is this the ship you are talking about?

ATS, wouldn't it make sense to track the location of this ship on the days of 9/9/01-9/11/01?

It shouldn't be that hard to find the records of movement.

Does anyone have the resources? Ships are required to maintain logs.

Here is a link to the site I found this on for a start.

Aurora

The coast guard describes it as a 600-800 ft white-hulled vessel, so that pic looks like a decent match. We already know where it was on 9/9, 9/10, 9/11...the coast guard says it was a few miles offshoer from atlantic city on 9/9 & 9/10, and then on 9/11, it anchored itslef closer to shore, at these coordinates: google map

The coast guard continually used the word "suspicious" when describing the ship, but offerred no specifics......I do find it odd for there to be 800 crew and only 400 passengers aboard.

But seriously hardstyle, you dont seem to have an entirely coherent story, and all of your evidence is HIGHLY circumstantial.

And that ship *is* a verifiable british cruise liner: www.professionaltravelguide.com...
And there is NO helipad on that ship, look at this pic:

www.pocruises.com...

Dont you have any verifiable evidence to offer?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Helo-pads are typically located on the fantail, not adjacent to the exhaust stacks. I think you may be mistaken about this ship.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxAmericanvs

Helo-pads are typically located on the fantail, not adjacent to the exhaust stacks. I think you may be mistaken about this ship.

The is no hel0-pad on the Aurora, check this pic: www.pocruises.com... [this link seems to have died shortly after i posted it.....perhaps this forum killed their server.]

It's a real British cruise liner, commissioned in 2000...hardstyle is definitely mistaken about the ship.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dispatcherator
...hardstyle is definitely mistaken about the ship.

Only the ship? Perhaps much more...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

note: i have to get in contact with this cat from 911 eyewitness and syn everything. everything have to run down tight. to make dam sure that im right and what my lawyer told me. once she saw 911 eyewitness. is to make sure that 2 choppers them down because. if im wrong im hit most diff. how can 2 choppers go too fair from nyc to ac. its gotta be clocked correct. don't forget fort dixs. because those 2 choppers came from there then back to back.

I have always wondered about those choppers when I watched Siegel's video...you can see the flash of the bottom of the chopper
and a second later....welll you know

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob

I have always wondered about those choppers when I watched Siegel's video...you can see the flash of the bottom of the chopper

That's ridiculous.....No chopper-fired missile is gonna pack EVEN CLOSE to enough punch to bring down a building. Thats #ing insane.

[OK, maybe if it was a nuke tipped missile, lol]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob

That's ridiculous.....No chopper-fired missile is gonna pack EVEN CLOSE to enough punch to bring down a building. Thats #ing insane.

[OK, maybe if it was a nuke tipped missile, lol]

still don't change the fact that there is a flash coming from the chopper...then the building falls...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

im sorry, but look at this "flash" you are talking about...... 911review.com... and www.liveleak.com...

It gets worse. The narrator attaches great import and suspicion to a momentary flash from a helicopter as it passes in front of the smoke. In all likelihood, the flash is simply sunlight reflecting off the helicopter, it being only slightly brighter than portions of the smoke illuminated by sunlight. But Siegel ignores the obvious to promote a theory, without ever explicitly asserting it, that the helicopter was instrumental in the demolition of the South Tower.

It needn't be a coincidence that the helicopter catches the sun just before the South Tower starts to fall -- the film could have been edited.

There's more than a flash, according to Siegel, who claims he saw the helicopter drop a line around the time of the flash -- something that close examination of Siegel's own footage doesn't support. This is just one of a numerous examples of dissonance in the film: claims that are belied by what the film actually shows.

Once again, 9/11 Eyewitness labels as explosions events that are not explosions. How better to distract from the actual massive explosion that is converting the skyscraper into dust and shards of steel?

Indeed, ~80% of the mass of each tower was pulverized to sub 300 micron particles. ~50% of that 80% were sub 10 micron.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"CLARITY"

Noun 1. clarity - free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression

Something that this thread is desperately in need of.

I have tried to keep on top of this thread from start to finish
but the OP's posts have become more and more confusing
as it's gone on.

What exactly are we dealing with here?

(and I starred and flagged this right from the start)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"That's ridiculous.....No chopper-fired missile

didn't say a dam missile the bottom of the chopper its kinda like a pulse feq its shot down another words it trigger the demo.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Guess you never saw a fuel-air bomb?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dispatcherator

you will not find it . i sean the dam thing .

its all good because when i bring up the audio chops you can come down and see some stuff in jersey if you like.

your more then well come.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
as a matter in FACT anyone in P.A.?NJ , NYC, ? your more then welcome .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i most tell every one the truth this was a major test to see who "agents"

because there 2 base here the whole thing was being recorded.

i know you guys are pist at me the only truth is about the tapes my kid , the rave, loose change , Martial arts, and just a few...

"know i have news for your guys. you did a great job
"

"Now would you wanna really know who i am? "

this is about TRUST. and i have the name of all agents of this form now.

so what did i side in the mp3?

" i dont mean to be a f@cked up cat but i had to do it"

do you have any idea how many people are watching?

i will give the good cats addie to come down and check it out about the tapes. ? any ? please hit me off.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join