It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duchovny Ready for 'X-Files 3'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
They are making 'X-Files 3'! And it's about 2012.

Although the TV show officially ended in 2002, the cast is back with The X-Files: I Want to Believe--the second film in the sci-fi franchise--which hit theaters on Friday.

But Duchovny is already planning for a third film--as he would love to resurrect his character, FBI agent Fox Mulder, once again.

He says, "Chris Carter (creator) has said something about 2012 (for a third film). It depends very much on this film. I know we've made a great thriller/horror/creepy movie. Simply put, if it does the right kind of business, we'll be able to make more.

www.hollywood.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

He says, "Chris Carter (creator) has said something about 2012 (for a third film).

Haha "2012", will we be around to see it?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24

He says, "Chris Carter (creator) has said something about 2012 (for a third film).

As long as it's a summer release we'll be good

Maybe it will be a dry run of things to come......lol

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

The film cost $30 million and has pulled in a paltry $20 million. Unless they find someone to bankroll the film (I'm guessing one about 2012 would need some CGI) the film isn't going to happen. Fox has not green lighted any sequel.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin

Originally posted by JDN24

As long as it's a summer release we'll be good

Maybe it will be a dry run of things to come......lol

Hmm...maybe, but I still doubt it.
It would be cool if it was turned out to be true though.

And if they make another X-Files movie, it better be as good or better than the 1st. The one in theaters right now is a bit of a disappointment sad to say, even though I love the X-Files and their first movie. :shk:

top topics

join