It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks this Bigfoot thing is another hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've read the ATS threads and the articles online claiming the discovery of a deceased Bigfoot corpse at a classified location in Georgia. Apparently the media is very excited about this one, because there is already a set of very convincing photos located here, and the DNA results will be made public on August 15th.

The forums they run on these media sites have people practically jumping up and down. The disappointment will be equal to ruining Santa Clause, and will quite honestly piss a lot of people off. Allegedly in the mid 1990's the federal government successfully captured a large Bigfoot somewhere in the North West and have been holding it captive in some black base. The troublesum part of forming an opinion on this is that it's only conspiracy, however, if this event did happen prepare for a hasty cover up. If they didn't want us to know then, we aren't going to be told now.

I would absolutely love to be proven wrong once Friday rolls around, this could be one huge event if it is in fact true! However, it still bares the question that if this is factual and did happen, do you really think "they" are going to tell you?

I know at least SOME of you agree with me.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think the recent bigfoot story is just a hoax, unfortunately.

And I'm inclined to think that the other story (the one from the mid 90's) is a hoax, too...although this is the first I've heard of it.

I'd love to be wrong, though!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'll wait and see.
It's up to them to present the evidence of their finding.

We can judge them when the whole sorry comes out.........

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

excoboard.com is claiming that the whole thing is a hoax...ive read the threads there.. and am convinced the guys are caught up in a huge lie.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

It could be a trap/sting to round up all the criminal cryptozoologists who are presently at large.
Those guys don't follow societal rules, they're a nasty bunch.

As a rule I will never accept any invitation which includes the word "cabana". but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's something to think about.

However, this one isn't going to pan out. There are already too many inconsistencies.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If this is a hoax then someone needs to kick those guys in their baby makers...... They really need the attention that bad? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens at the press conference.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm thinking hoax, but I certainly hope they prove me wrong! It's fascinating to think it might be the real thing! Can you imagine the upheaval in the anthropological World? All our past theories regarding the evolutionary line of man will have to be revamped to include the new evidence. fingers crossed it's real and not a hoax!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"In 2005, Biscardi promoted a pay-per-view cable TV show in which he offered viewers the chance to see a Bigfoot captured on live television for only $59.95. That never happened, but Biscardi did recently direct and produce a film called "Bigfoot Lives."

Taken from here: www.livescience.com...

money making scheme....thats what I think this is

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Guess we'll know tomorrow! Well, today actually, holy crap it's already 1:12 AM.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've been worse than a pest for the past couple of hours but actually did find out that yes, this is a proven hoax. Sorry guys.

new topics

top topics

join