It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by debbiewinsismymom

I guess I still have a ton of questions, first being, how does her website play into this? Last I checked it isn't up anymore, but for YEARS that site was regularly updated.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So this "debbiewinsismymom" is legit?

Or just someone involved in the original hoax who has signed up for a bit of "Hands-on" fun?

Hmmmm

I would be a little bit wary to be honest.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Which is exactly why I am questioning them. I need some proof before I believe this.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Her new website is federalwitness.info. Not sure why she changed it because yes she was running debbiewins for years!! I really am her daughter...no hoax and everything I have stated is correct. I will not give out personal information to prove to anyone I am who I say I am but who else would claim her?? LOL. She has taught me many things in life and although half of what she says is completely out there..there are some gems in her ramblings. Check out her new site..you will see for yourself debbiewins, is not gone, just relocated.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ahhhh the life of a conspiracy theorist..you just never can tell what is real!!! If you live in Dallas I can tell you exactly where she hangs out....she is out in public pushing her new website all the time. I cannot tell you where she lives, but if you want to see for yourself, there are ways. She's been married twice. Her first husband was caucasian, her second, Korean. She bore three mixed children, me and my two brothers with her second husband. We were all born in Dallas Texas. We have lived in Maryland and Massachusetts. Deborah Song is my mothers name. She worked for a newspaper in Massachusetts as a journalist but got fired for putting in biblical messages into her stories. She was also employed at Georgetown University. I can tell you anything you want to know...barring personal information. As I saw in an earlier post someone went through a lot of trouble trying to track her and us down. This is a link she sent me earlier today...

www.classifiedads.com...

I will check back....and see what else you guys need to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by debbiewinsismymom
I will not give out personal information to prove to anyone I am who I say I am but who else would claim her?? LOL. She has taught me many things in life and although half of what she says is completely out there..there are some gems in her ramblings. Check out her new site..you will see for yourself debbiewins, is not gone, just relocated.

That new site was posted a long, long time ago on here.

And I just don't believe you to be honest, your language doesn't "feel" right.

"There are some gems in her ramblings"

That sounds like someone who has followed her site, like we did here, and looked on in amusement and bemusement...

Whatever anyway, it really doesn't matter.

You have told us nothing we didn't know... in fact all the info you have given has already been provided in this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by ninthaxis

I've figured out what most of her word substitutions mean, but "goose" still puzzles me. Any insight on that would be helpful. She calls them goose courts, goose this, goose that. I wondered if she was alluding to goose-stepping, as in Nazis and fascism, but it doesn't fit too well.

In the 134 Bravo section of federalwitness she states: "23. Goose - One or more of the 7 Abominations God Hates"
Source - www.federalwitness.info...

Closest I've seen to an explanation!
edit on 29-3-2012 by jephers0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I also do not believe this person. Everything that they posted as "proof" can be gleaned from this thread. Chances are it is someone who followed the investigation all along and decided to renew interest. I will say that one major reason I do not believe this person is a relative, is because they said the federal witness site is Debbie's "new" site. Both were operational for quite some time, and they both referenced back to each other. There was nothing, however, to indicate that both sites were authored by the same individual. That little slip is what gave this person away as a fraud in my book.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Just a thought/observation

I have heard many times in this thread her sons name was/is Stephen.Well this link to XMIND was posted by Stephensyler.

I was thinking, why would some one post that?

that is very interesting. And I dont believe thats her daughter or son

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I found another site where they were discussing this last year.

The page they are referring to has changed I'm sure but i found this interesting.

On that page she says: Working the King James Version of the Holy Bible 1611, how do you explain these phenomena? Matthew 4:5's hidden message reflects the tactics of stalkers. Write every 6th word down three times and read it backwards. Allow for the dialect. That's what they do to the shy in us! So the verse is: "Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple." Following her instructions I get: up up up setteth setteth setteth the the the Reading it backwards I don't get poop. Maybe I should call Steven. ETA: She has an impressive list of phone numbers. Why Neimen Marcus is in there is beyond me. Do they own the government now?

Source

Also when she says "Lets see. Lets find a God given plant that could be used to save the world. and lets make people believe its Evil.
If they can do that and get away with it."

And links to this site www.jackherer.com... , she is obviously referring to cannabis.

She is definitely treading the thin line between genius and lunatic

[edit on 7/10/08 by blupblup]

I am going over this thread a second time and I'm noticeing some things.

In responce to Blup Blup,
1. I also got the up up up etc. but with a little creative editing I come up with The set up..

The second part I think she is talking about hemp...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by ninthaxis

I've figured out what most of her word substitutions mean, but "goose" still puzzles me. Any insight on that would be helpful. She calls them goose courts, goose this, goose that. I wondered if she was alluding to goose-stepping, as in Nazis and fascism, but it doesn't fit too well.

In the 134 Bravo section of federalwitness she states: "23. Goose - One or more of the 7 Abominations God Hates"
Source - www.federalwitness.info...

Closest I've seen to an explanation!
edit on 29-3-2012 by jephers0n because: (no reason given)

Goose is the Illuminati

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok so I just stumbled on to this rabbit hole as i was researching info on the Colorado killer "James Holmes". I've spent the last two days reading through 30 pages of this daunting task of a thread. Which was not an easy task considering most of the original links are 404ed.

But I think I might be able to throw some info into the mix if anyone is still going at this. Now mind you I'm only halfway through this thread. So i have some more reading to do. But I've spent a good chunk of my adult life investigating the paranormal, studying occult, masonic, Illuminati type conspiracies. Along with a lengthy wrap sheet of religious studies. So needless to say this thread grabbed me by the kahunas and I've not been able to tear myself away.

Anyway I have noticed a ton of similarities I have seen elsewhere. I was noticing all kinds of cryptic messages in federal witness pages. Things like the "blacks" (i don't think she is racist, i think this a call for a group) noticed she references Obama, Opra, Rice, Powell..... who are black but seems out of context the way she uses them. Like these are ranked code names for individuals in this "black" organization.... The government zeros out ops or covert objectives or groups with the term "black"

This caught my attention tward the bottom of their 336 tab on the federal witness site.

"-----------------------------------------------Current News
Colorado Massacre looks fake and BFs are stalking me with espionage in their reports. Oprah Winfrey engineers these crimes everytime someone murmurs against me. Holmes is on the Celeste/No! page, Smith & Wesson is a glarch. B.S. is 74. Aurora PD matches something in Kansas I was working on in the letter A. 24 years old matches a purchase I made this month she threw a fit about! 12 dead is from a book I'm reading about Iraq that puts Condi Rice first on page 12 in the index and the Kurds on page 5. Who was also on the 20th? OKC? Columbine? One in April the other in July is also hatemail. 47 is a Rice marker."

ESPECIALLY THIS PART!

"Aurora PD matches something in Kansas I was working on in the letter A. 24 years old matches a purchase I made this month she threw a fit about!"

This statement sounds like a handler not a slave?

In the tab "ADVODAT ELOHIM" (translated ???? name of God in Hebrew) toward the bottom she gives us some great clues to her name and some keys to decipher some of her cryptic messages... Ill need some time to go over it more closely... but what did stick out was this comment in the post "44 = Guard this one with your life! (Can't divulge)"

44 and Illuminati Numerology
Double numbers like 11, 22, 33, 44 are considered master numbers in the occult practice of numerology. 44 has to do with metamorphosis and change. There seem to be a lot of 44's around this year.

Once again we see the Project Monarch undertones. 44 = metamorphosis and change = monarch = Obama hope and "Change" = 44th president = head/ leader of the "black" machine = secret that cant be divulged

There Is No Such Thing As Coincidence, Just The Illusion Of Coincidence"

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCredible86
Thanks to Everyone

She's talking about MKultra, NWO, and the secret powers that be.

First of all she was in the military, and was married to a korean.

She was in the army a double agent of sorts who's job was to deal with Koreans. As part of her cover she married one. They would not recognize it as legal because that would allow her husband Kwon Song to live in America. The problem is Korea is our enemy. They are one of the 5 countries who are against our banking style(NWO). They track/stalk her because of they suspect her husband of being a terrorist. The government has a history of attacking itself under the guise of terrorism. Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Operation Northwoods are all examples. Which allows government more control over us through spying (Patriot Act).

Then something someone posted really peaked my interest.

What do Debbie Song, Son of Sam, Lee Harvey Oswald, and The Unabomber have in common?

They well all servicemen (and woman). Is that a coincidence? NO!!!

"Stalking Debbie is a felony back to the Truman containment of disease policy"

ah did anyone pay attention to this post? member registered same day first and only post.. started with a thank you. then proceeds to tell us very personal about Debbie, info not fully fleshed out yet.... then followed with one of debbies felony 10 commandments with a push back to truman?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wow, thank you deafmute, I was hoping somebody with occult / mystery school background look at all of this.

Wish I can help you, but I do not possess the right stuff to be of service.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the rest, but the Bible Codes are pretty real - www.youtube.com... 3.5.0...0.0...1ac.njjwK5sVwIg

Originally posted by WinstonSmith911
She is obsessed with numerology, and seems to think there is some sort of code in the bible? There is a Deborah's song in the bible that seems to have significance..
Thanks
WS

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Did anyone see this?

7/14 486-4856 Stallone

Did Debbie predict Sage Stallone's death?

I'm coming in very late on this thread but was over there m.federalwitness.info... looking around and caught this.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Nice catch Cass! Very strange indeed!

As a reminder: On this page www.federalwitness.info... scroll down to the big red "Next". There are some clues listed below it. Perhaps this will help a little.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Is anyone aware that "Debbie's" sire is deader than a doornail?

www.debbiewins.com

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Her" new web site is www.federalwitness.info...

Originally posted by NYUKLES

www.debbiewins.com

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
"Her" new web site is www.federalwitness.info...

Originally posted by NYUKLES

www.debbiewins.com

Thanks for the update!

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join