It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

this just keeps getting weirder and weirder everytime i re-involve myself in this. i really dont know what to think about this anymore. i remember the last time i look at the federal witness site the definitions page was huge and now it isnt and there are many new words this group or single person is using that i cant figure out like "rooms"

by they way i did a search using the way back machine for the last update of the debbiewins site here is the link replay.web.archive.org...://debbiewins.com/ it almost seems as if someone accessed her account if you notice the headline at the top of her page where the two boats float there is a caption that says ALL OF US: "THANKS FOR THE TAPES, DEBBIE!" maybe im just reading it the wrong way idk but it seems a little strange to me. another way it could be read is it says From all of us: thanks for the tapes, signed DEBBIE like DEBBIE could possible be an actual group of people and Deborah Song could be the original person that started the group, or possibly all of us could be meaning all of her personalities and DEBBIE relating to the whole collective of her personalities. As we all know people who have been part of mk ultra program has had their mind basically split into different personalities. This isnt the first time ive seen her name spelled in all capital letters like it could be D.E.B.B.I.E each letter meaning a different word kind of like what Otto mentioned to us in the past. maybe he really was on to something but was afraid to actually say what he learned. What are your alls thoughts about this?
edit on 21-4-2011 by Kurotachi because: found last debbie wins website update using the way back machine

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The last thing I want is to get dragged into this mess, but I do live in Dallas and was in intrigued so I checked out her address on google maps. That was even more intriguing. If you look at where she lives her land is in the middle of a small residential area. To the North-East is a truck service center. To the south is Raven street. Possibly a connection to raven1? Her house is all the way at the back of the property away from the street. The property on both sides of her have homes right up to the street that, from the street, look like ordinary little houses that fit in with that neighborhood. Though you can see on google maps that both properties continue all the way back as far as Debbie's and both properties are littered with cars and trucks. They may both have been used for stolen vehicles, stolen property, drug trafficking, human trafficking, who knows? I actually drove by the place to check it out and there was a horse grazing on Debbie's lawn.

I don't know what she's seen or what she knows but that whole neighborhood is very suspect. Especially the 2 properties to the East of her. The property to the West has 2 Soccer fields marked off and I can only imagine what might have been or may still be taking place there. I tried to look her property up on the Dallas County Tax Office website. They give a complete report, for free, on who owns what property and who has been paying the taxes on it. Debbie's property is not listed. It's really kind of amazing. You can look up any property in Dallas County and get all this detailed information but her property doesn't even show up. Neither does her name. It's like she doesn't even exist and the property she lives on isn't even known to the tax office.

I've only read the first 15 pages of this thread and I'm back tracking now to see what has been established in Dallas. Sorry if I'm late and all of this has been worked out already. It's just a whole lot to read through and it makes my brain hurt. It's really odd that some of the things I've read in this thread relate to some things that I've seen in the last few months, though.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My question is why her website does not work anymore ??????

I tried it several times today ..Is this normal ?

debbiewins.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

I can't load the page either but federal witness is still up

I also notice that a search for debbiewins on google turns up no direct link in the first 5 pages

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I did a lot of investigation into this woman/entity.

If you're talking about the original debbiewins.com, I'm not surprised about that.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OP bump. Keep up the good work, i'm still riveted!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow... This thread is still being kind of updated... I started reading it back when it first started, just read through it all again... still riveting

I am also curious as to what Seejanerun turned up.

The Debbiewins site is still not available / out of existence, whereas FederalWitness was updated a bit over a week ago... So *someone* is still keeping the Debbie thing going, whether it is "the" Debbie or someone else?

Definately one of the most interesting things I have seen on this site.

Anyone know of similar websites?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tamarin

Will wonders never cease. I thought I had long ago let go of this. Sunday night I couldn't get it out of my mind, so I came back to see what has happened since I left this thread, I have read each page from beginning to end, then went backwards and read them from back to front. There are things I missed.

So once again I am back (sigh) and will help in anyway I can.

PS-Can someone point me in the direction of her federal witness page? I don't think I have seen that. Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Don't do it!!

Oh man.... this thread
:shk:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Also one of the people from this thread, ninthaxis made a thread about federalwitness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a link to the site

www.federalwitness.info...

The definitions link is handy

www.federalwitness.info...
edit on 5/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If any of you guys have seen the movie 'conspiracy theorist' the way i can imagine Debbie talking, very fast as she has so many things in her mind at once, its reminisent of Mel Gibson in the movie, who turned out to be an MKULTRA Assassin, i wouldnt put it past her that she could be a 'leftover' from an MK ULTRA program, it usually takes some very deep trauma to make someone act so crazy, i cant imagine it just happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks. I know Ninth. For awhile it seemed we were the only 2 looking into it.(not really, it just seemed that way)

Well here are some things I found today. PS Inho is her husband living in Grand Praire,Tx the last time I spoke with him. Will post this now and be back later after I read the witness page.

Personal InformationNames & Aliases: Debra Song
Debra L Song
Deborah Song
Deborah L Song
Deborah Lee Song
Date of Birth: 01/25/1952
Phone Numbers: 972-721-1748
Address 1240 BELT LINE RD
IRVING, TX 75061

Previous Cities: Irving, TX (Last Seen: 08/1989)
Gardner, MA (Last Seen: 04/1993)
Dallas, TX (Last Seen: 06/1995)
Irving, TX (Last Seen: 07/1998)
Irving, TX (Last Seen: 08/1999)
Dallas, TX (Last Seen: 03/2002)
Irving, TX (Last Seen: 06/2005)

# Address City State Zip Code
1 1440 ROCK ISLAND RD IRVING TX 75060
2 1240 BELT LINE RD IRVING TX 75061
3 8350 PARK LN DALLAS TX 75231

Possible Relatives and Associates23 Relatives
Found
# Name Age Address
1 Jae H Song 36 Unavailable
2Inho Song 63 Unavailable This is Debbie's ex husband who was living in Texas last time we spoke.
3 Soo Jin Song 44 Unavailable
4 Noel S Song 45 Unavailable
5 Mi Suk Song 58 Unavailable
6 Byong Dong Song 86 Unavailable
7 Sandy Y Song 30 Unavailable
8 Sunny Hun Song 56 Unavailable
9 Monica Banghwa Song 57 Unavailable
10 Jane Soyeon Song 34 Unavailable
11 Chiwon Won Song 61 Unavailable
12 Bang Hui Song 53 Unavailable
13 Kirl Song Unavailable Unavailable
14 Jessica Kim Unavailable Unavailable
15 Micheal Song 32 Unavailable -Debbie's son
16 Nancy Ja Kim Unavailable Unavailable
17 Kyonga Phongsuriya Unavailable Unavailable
18 Deborah L Kim 33 Unavailable
19 Myo Jung Kim 48 Unavailable
20 Hang Kee Kim 64 Unavailable
21 Kim Kyong Cha Unavailable Unavailable
22 Hyun Bok Kim 65 Unavailable
23 Steven I Song 60 Unavailable

# Address City State Zip Code
1 1440 ROCK ISLAND RD IRVING TX 75060
2 1240 BELT LINE RD IRVING TX 75061
3 8350 PARK LN DALLAS TX 75231

Personal InformationNames & Aliases: Debra Song
Debra L Song
Deborah Song
Deborah L Song
Deborah Lee Song
Date of Birth: 01/25/1952
Phone Numbers: 972-721-1748
Address 1240 BELT LINE RD
IRVING, TX 75061
More later. As I said I need to read to catch up, but free feel to message me. Especially ninth and alp[a

edit on 5-8-2011 by seejanerun because: edited for spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
JANE - i am so happy to see you back on this thread! would love to discuss some things, but i'm not able to message you... is it possible you can send me a note? i'm in austin, tx..... - tamarin

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Glad to see a familiar face. Let's get back to work on this, the answer is out there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Debbiewins is my mom and she is sick. Very sick.
She is a white woman who married into a Korean family.
Her husband left when she finally cracked
All the names you have listed are all Koreans who never really knew her.
All they know was she married Steven (he changed his name when he came to America) and she went full blown nuts when i was about 16.
I use nuts lightly.
Inho is her ex brother in law. She has two sisters and two brothers. All of which are alive and semi normal.
If you have any question ill answer as best i can. hopefully the adventure has been worth it.
edit on 29-2-2012 by DrAgon76 because: added more stuff.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Demandred

odd that the 'renaming streets' came up.. we renamed our major N/NE street 'Rosa Parks' about 3(?) months ago ??

She lives in Dallas, about a year or so ago there was this big uproar about renaming a major street in downtown dallas. The street was originally named "Ross", where the fountain plaza sits but "they"(idk who) wanted to change it "ceasar Chavez".

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrAgon76

Wow, I can only imagine how weird it must be to find a thread on a conspiracy site that is investigating your mom, especially if she is sick, I assume that it must be mental ilness and therefore to have all this happen must be even more painful.

I hope you are not offended and im sure the posters dont mean to pry or embaress, I think they were just intrigued by what seemed like a mystery.

I wish you all the best for you and your family and hope that she will get better.

And just to warn you that people might not believe you and want proof etc or will just insult you as they might belive you are hoaxing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WinstonSmith911

Only the truly paranoid believe such a thing.

Then again, more grasping at straws from all involved.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My brother dragon76 told me about this and I have to say being a conspiracy theorist myself this is the greatest day of my life!!! LOL...this is awesome that you guys are so curious about my mother. Sadly in real life she has no friends and her only companion is a tape recorder and pen and paper, so I am sure she would be thrilled (in a crazy way) to know that there are so many people interested in who she is. Yes she lives in Dallas and yes she is a paranoid Schizophrenic. She showed classic signs since childhood but wasn't properly diagnosed until she was in her 40's. She has caused many people great pain and that is why her family doesn't keep in touch with her. I do see her every few months and I am just as amazed as you guys about how she lives and how her mind works. When I was a young girl it upset me greatly her mental defect, it was embarrassing and I couldn't understand it but as a grown woman I am fascinated by it and would love to make a documentary about her. She really is one of the most interesting people I know and despite that half of what she says doesn't make sense, every so often she gives you a gold nugget. She has agreed to let me film her and put it up on youtube. I just haven't found the time as of yet...but I will tell you that all this curiosity about her compels me to act on my initial desire to share my mother Debbie with the world. My aunts think I am trying to exploit her, but I say, I am embracing who she is and sharing her with the world. I am not ashamed of her or her illness. Although she hurt me many times in my life she shared with me some gifts that I wouldn't have received had I been raised by someone "normal". I love looking at life from different angles and my mother gave me that as well as a love for writing and reading. She was a journalist and very good at it, until she caught putting coded messages into her stories....I have the articles. My brother was a bit more harsh than I am..but he also hasn't seen her in YEARS. I saw her two weeks ago. At one point she was very violent but now she's a cool crazy person with some very interesting things going on inside of her head. Also she doesn't live at any of the above mentioned addresses. She has but she does live in Dallas. Anyhow..thanks again for caring about Debbie. I can honestly say not that many have for the last few years.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You were pretty spot on with your analysis. Steven and Inkwon are the same person. Steven is the name he took when he became a citizen. Yes their marriage brought his whole family to the states. Yes they lived in Maryland. Yes they lived in Massachusetts. She did have a marriage annulled when she was in her early twenties..he beat her...but she still loved him and followed him to Korea after the annullment (he was in the army)...this is how she ended up an MP there. When she got there he was already shacking up with some korean ladies of the night and with a broken heart she found Inkwon under a tree in Korea...this is the story she tells...I have a feeling they met while smoking weed in the mountains of Korea. They were married within a few short months and not long after that she was discharged from the Army.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join