It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is this the article at Project Camelot you were referring too, some guy named Dan?? Link.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes it is. When I first read this I thought WHAT??? But other known renowned people swear he is telling the truth. So I am not sure what to think about it , but yes that is the site I was referring to.

Another thought I had. At the top of the page of debbiewins.com, it starts out with 1957 (I am not at the site) Eisenhower was President then, so her talking about LBJQE makes sense to be LBJ in a way since she started this out with 1957. I also see other numeric patterns, but like I said I have to wait till later. I will be back tonight though.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That phone number is the fax line for the Gun Owners' Action League.

I spent most of my life in that area, just left a couple years ago. The only real military facilities are Devens RFTA and the Devens Sudbury Annex. However state route 9 from Shrewsbury to Wellesley, is rife with government contractors. The towns of Northborough and Westborough especially so, there is even an underground bunker that is plainly visible from route 135 in Westborough, just north of route 9. Not much to the naked eye but interesting still.

Not much going on that I know by Gardner, there's an infantry armory there (my old unit , B Co. 1/181) but nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Keep up the great work people
This is by far one of the most interesting threads in a long time (at least for me
) . Even thou I can't help out much due to the lack of knowledge in the english language (meaning all the shortcuts that she uses ) and somewhat lack in the usa history knowledge I can only follow your findings but its still a good mystery

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't know what this means, other than she has included Congressman Pete Sessions on her website, but searching Google Maps for debbiewins provides 2 locations, one in Dallas and one in D.C. for Pete Sessions.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have the following things to report on this, although how to connect the dots I don't know: I googled all of what I have found:

Medical City was a stalking.

There is a hospital in Dallas called Medical City. There is also one in Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq. There may be more. The interesting thing about the one in Dallas is they have 592 beds and 685 Registered Nurses. My husband is an R.N. and he says this ratio is unheard of. So something isn't right with that.

The number 5567 could refer to HR5567:
"To rescind earmarks designated in the Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2008" Go to GovTrack.us

"her way was white" I got nothing so in my mind I thought maybe she is referring to Snow White. So I googled Snow White and got this:
"Operation Snow White" look at the Guardian Office Operations web site.

I googled "terrorized Jews with their inability to cope with tyranny" You got it, I was linked to Project Muse.

Fort Carroll is in Maryland, Fort Hood in Tx the other base is closed supposedly .
I will keep looking into this, but I thought others could look into this much and maybe we could figure out what she meant. By saying "I am a federal witness" She is not crazy, even if people want us to think she is.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Whoa I found this in the google cached page of Congress.org

NO!
$15,676,310

FOR THESE REASONS, IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT:
1. Stopping my marriage so he can serve another woman
2. Engineering murder-suicide type crimes on our families
3. Coverning up plane crashes
4. Weather related retaliation
5. Sexual torture and terrorism
6. Violations of Oaths of office
7. Suppression of the press
8. Racketeering for votes
9. Treason
10. Lying to Congress about 911 and that fake war in Iraq
11. Racketeering with merchants where Debbie shops
12. Sabotage WE WILL ELABORATE NEXT MONTH. THE FAX NUMBERS provided here may be used to send plates related to drug trafficking anonymously. The Dallas Cowboys 972-556-9304 Dallas Union Leader 603-668-NEWS Federal Reserve Board 214-978-8505 Gay Pride 214-969-7271 Governor Arnold Swarzenegger 916-445-4633 KLIF 214-520-4343 Los Angeles Times 213-237-4712 Plantation Royal Apartments 972-247-7346 Wayne McDonough 850-488-4872 --------------------------------------------
We can't explain what everything means because it will put that person in danger.
---------------------------
BEHAVOIR UPDATE This is by and large a British stalking machine with laser weaponry. "I'm not going to be a nice guy anymore. Please tell me what the troublemaker did!" - Director of the FBI .Investigations and relationships are deliberately botched! .Children are tools, weapons or toys in most cases .Puts false warrants on people* .Seeks sexual marriages in various ways which leads to Murder and Murder-Suicides." .Everyone must be mindful of a stalker's needs while they walk all over yours .Hypnotic *Tyranny Recent murders in the United States earns this here again! May 2006-MKULTRA means MANFACTURING KILLERS utilizing lethal tradecraft (various forms of intrusive harassment, torture and misdirection) requiring assassination. Some of the most famous victims of this illegal penetration of their minds were (and sometimes still are): Sam Berkowitz, Timothy McVeigh, Yates, the Unibomber, Seung Cho, Manson, 911, Lee Harvey Oswald, Idi Amin, Dupont, Waco and Rodney King... December-MKULTRA and echelon causes "acute violent psychosis!" Keeping him in Irving isn't going to make him better.

[MORE]

Getting more strange and interesting
MKULTRA yikes!

[edit] fixed some carriage returns

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I was just thinking about the image on her site. Are there any flags that are those 3 colors? They are a tannish, blue-green, and light blue.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Yeah, I found that one, and there is another one from Congress.org that I found linked in one of my posts on page 2 I think. Its nuts. There are a couple of other ones that come up for congress.org and governmentguide.com or something that I can't access as it said the alert has expired and google did bother to cache for some reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

12. Isn't it strange how BARACK Obama adds a letter to his name, so it doesn't match Judges 4:6? And Oprah Winfrey (who is an Aquarian) dropped a letter from her name so it doesn't match Judges 6.24? The letters in question are CH, which can mean Church, courthouse, custom's house and Switzerland. This country contains 11 letters, which is a match to my name. I think these two are sending me hatemail that says "no husband for white girls to control!"

I think Im getting an headache
She's either a genius or a raving madwoman.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Through one of my searches I found an email address pertaining to her site. So I sent an email off to [email protected] a couple hours ago. The email hasn't been bounced back to me as unreceived, so maybe she checks that address and will respond.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Keeping him in Irving isn't going to make him better.

I wonder if she is referring to the Medical City Hospital in Dallas and who might be there.

The Dia.gov site is also spooky. It's spooky enough I am afraid to poke around it much. Yesterday I was looking at job openings. A box popped up and said are you an employee of DIA ? I checked no and went to another page, but that voice in my head said get off this website. I listen to the voice in my head so I got off of there. I have never had a web site(other than an Islamic website I was on when I wanted to see if they had really beheaded a hostage) freak me out like that. That site tried to give my computer a virus as well. (the Islamic site)

I think she may have mental problems but she is lucid. Please continue to post what you find here. I want to take this as far as I can, which may end up nowhere, but we shall see.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
BIG NEWS!!! I said earlier I had sent a email to [email protected], just kind of shooting blindly into the dark.

She responded. Here is the email.

from Mrs. Deborah Song
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
cc Robert Mueller
date Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:53 PM
subject Re: Your Web Site
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Google MKULTRA and try www.Raven1.net Did Paul Newman have to give up his life? I was hoping it was HMSS behind the death of our mother..This should get you started. Print these pages out and keep track. I can't repeat myself as I did in Congress.org. Take care until we meet again!" The best advice I can give you is to report anything that isn't common sense!"

British intel heard about a man wanting a rocking chair. So they stirred up a storm in Haiti and when he was removed from his broken down home, the shelter had a rocking chair in it. When Habitat for Humanity came to build him a new home, the shelter gave him the rocking chair. Now this sounds all nice and sweet, except, consider Common Sense. Couldn't they contact people and talk them into donating a rocking chair to this man like a Secret Santa thing? What do you think the other people who lost homes and families would think of this man wanting a rocking chair and how his wish was granted? That's what it in a nutshell!

Be happy I took time (which costs me $) to tell you this today when my heart is heavy for Paul Newman whom I dearly loved in echelon.

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, [email protected] wrote:
Subject: Your Web Site
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 9:38 AM

Hi Debroah Song,

I am curious about your website. Every since I found it (about 3 days ago), I cannot stop trying to put the pieces together. Do you have a direction you can steer me, can you help in anyway?

Thank you for your time.

Edit added email header from her email.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have absolutely NO idea what is going on here. What is this Paul Newman stuff, he died of cancer right? And what about this parable of sorts about the rocking chair? I have to go do some more digging.

Anyone know what HMSS stands for?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
BIG NEWS!!! I said earlier I had sent a email to [email protected], just kind of shooting blindly into the dark.

She responded. Here is the email.

from Mrs. Deborah Song
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
cc Robert Mueller
date Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:53 PM
subject Re: Your Web Site
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Google MKULTRA and try www.Raven1.net Did Paul Newman have to give up his life? I was hoping it was HMSS behind the death of our mother..

Ah,

HMSS = Her Majesty's Secret Service

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The email yshuaelohim, appears to be the combination of two Hebrew words, Y'Shua and Elohim.

The name “Jesus” is an Anglicization of the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iēsoûs), itself a Hellenization of the Hebrew יהושע (Yehoshua) or Hebrew-Aramaic ישוע (Yeshua), meaning “YHWH rescues”. “Christ” is a title derived from the Greek Χριστός (Christós), meaning the “Anointed One”, which corresponds to the Hebrew-derived “Messiah”.[4]

Y'Shua at Wikipedia

Elohim (אֱלוֹהִים , אלהים ) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix. Elohim is the third word in the Hebrew text of Genesis and occurs frequently throughout the Hebrew Bible. Its exact significance is often disputed.

Elohim at Wikipedia

Proven and Available Harassment Technologies

The information on this page is presented to show the public that invasive, silent, deniable electronic harassment technology has been available to anyone for decades now. When someone claims they are being targeted by unexplainable, disabling effects, weapons such as these listed below could be responsible. Instead of ridiculing the person claiming the attacks, the public should assist by asking officials to do a thorough investigation of every such case.

These are older, not secret technologies capable of extreme destruction of the ability to earn a living, and the quality of life of a target, listed below. None of these technologies require implants, and all can be transmitted silently, through walls, and leave no trace evidence.
[More]

And in the above email header, I wonder why a copy of the email sent to me was sent to a Robert Mueller from the Department of Justice? Kind weird if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It seems her site has been updated again.

1945 ... Satellite Justice Department '92 wired

Let's get the UK war against the Vatican/White House out of America!!!

911 is WW III - Bush,NSA, Rice, QE, blacks and DIA violate the 3rd,4th, 5th, 8th and treaties to advance corruption and clout.

5614 $16,042,245 82,097
.WM Jackson po was killed after BF Jackson po terrorized Debbie at Cedars about a 2nd time.
.No cruel excuses
.To queer her chances, a constant pattern of sabotage since birth is visible .It's "atheist" where you are.
.OKC: A hop-97, a skip-99 and a jump to NYC on the left side of Lady Liberty
."We must" tell the truth about Iraq no matter how unpresident
.Hot coffee McDonald's lawsuit
.Do you think we should tear down the United States to make the world a better place?
[More]

The year in the first line has changed to 1945. Paragraphs 2 and 3 remain the same. And then a plethora of new leads to follow.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
WOW! I must say this thread has me hooked! I started on the first page and couldn't understand anything, I get to page 4 and I am still puzzled.

Interesting that she emailed back and more interesting is the fact that she sent a carbon copy to Mueller of DOJ. What does it mean? Why sending him an email as well? Is it to prove that she is being heard?

Thanks for everyone's time in trying to decrypt this mystery.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis

British intel heard about a man wanting a rocking chair. So they stirred up a storm in Haiti and when he was removed from his broken down home, the shelter had a rocking chair in it. When Habitat for Humanity came to build him a new home, the shelter gave him the rocking chair. Now this sounds all nice and sweet, except, consider Common Sense. Couldn't they contact people and talk them into donating a rocking chair to this man like a Secret Santa thing? What do you think the other people who lost homes and families would think of this man wanting a rocking chair and how his wish was granted? That's what it in a nutshell!

Who knows if there is anything to this. . .

We recently had a hurricane (Gustav which went past Haiti). Insurance companies bet against the storm making landfall in the US, resulting in the collapse of AIG. This has contributed greatly to an economic crisis resulting in a bailout proposal that is drawing from the "shelter" [government], instead of "donations" [private companies].

Could this be what the analogy was referring to?

Disclaimer: I am wildly speculating here. . .

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I like that you are thinking outside the box here. For right now, all I see is that there is an entity [old man] wanting something [a rocking chair]. As a result of a storm he is placed somewhere [shelter] temporarily that has a that something he wanted. I think this is important to the story, because the next step is the building of a new home with a rocking chair in it. So this entity was temporarily given what it wanted, and then got a brand new [home, building, business?] with what it wanted in it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join