It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
Well, I was trying to decipher this line, "Gardner, Mass - IRS sabotage by Misooki pretends to prevent marriage," and wasn't coming up with much. I searched google for Misooki by itself and came up with this site Government Guide. This seems to be related to her site, but I am not sure how? Anyone else care to look at this site and give ideas would be appreciated.

Very interesting.
This one is from that site you posted:

20. Ephesians 5:31 comes before you, Misooki and no words from your wicked mouth(s) can change all the damage you've done and the years lost playing First Night on Debbie. Stop that one!!!

Ephesians 5:31 (King James Version)
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
LBJQE could be LBJ AND Queen Elizabeth II
billdunlap.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
But what would LBJ and QE have in common? Are there any historical conspiracies or rumors or anything concerning these two figures? I don't know about that article you posted Deaf Alien, maybe I am missing something? I see it mentions LBJ in the letter but it doesn't really seem to tie into the QE thing?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I searched debbiewins at google, and came across this site. Is this the same debbiewins as the site, and if so I wonder what these guys have against her that they have a forum dedicated to harrassing her on full tilt poker?

I went to your link and read the entire conversation. I am literally sick to my stomach. Who are these people? What combination of genetics and environment could create people such as these? And how do they find each other? Frightening.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

But what would LBJ and QE have in common? Are there any historical conspiracies or rumors or anything concerning these two figures? I don't know about that article you posted Deaf Alien, maybe I am missing something? I see it mentions LBJ in the letter but it doesn't really seem to tie into the QE thing?

I don't know.
I'm just throwing ideas out.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

I searched debbiewins at google, and came across this site. Is this the same debbiewins as the site, and if so I wonder what these guys have against her that they have a forum dedicated to harrassing her on full tilt poker?

That's pretty awful. My sense of humour is pretty rum to some (Brass Eye, Wonder Showzen, hard satire, 4chan &c) and the internet is a cruel place but this I can't fathom. It just seems particularly unwarranted.

My take on it is that some Neanderthal's perhaps have an issue with a woman perhaps doing well in 'their' poker games.

The more I read about 'Debbiewins' the more I like whatever it is that's actually going on. It kind of reminds me of a one-woman version of the Mayday Mysteries.

you will find she is being harrassed by those who are really responsible for mk ultra and human depopulation.

if you research electronic harassment you will find the same thing happens to all of those afflicted.

and the cause is the grays,future ai,they are here in human form,under our noses.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

You know I have absolutely no idea what would possess individuals to act like this. From reading a bit around their forums, it seems most are high school age boys, as there is talk about skipping school and such, and some are just bitter middle aged men that their idol or whoever got beat in a tournament by this debbiewins. I do not know if it is the same debbiewins as the website, I don't know, I am getting lost in a labyrinth of words and web sites that I am having a hard time keeping it all straight.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Aislin

You know I have absolutely no idea what would possess individuals to act like this. From reading a bit around their forums, it seems most are high school age boys, as there is talk about skipping school and such, and some are just bitter middle aged men that their idol or whoever got beat in a tournament by this debbiewins. I do not know if it is the same debbiewins as the website, I don't know, I am getting lost in a labyrinth of words and web sites that I am having a hard time keeping it all straight.

nope thier grays,there are amoungst us everywhere living our lives,in positions of power and as ordinary folk.

they can also implant themseles into normal humans and take over thier lives.
they are very afraid of getting xrays for abvious reasons,hence they always infiltrate hospitals with such equipment.

a person told me a story about how when she got an xray the doctor refused to show her the images,later on when she asked for them again another doctor said the one who was refusing to show them didnt exist,he had never heard of or even seen him then or again......pretty damning ey?.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Are you trying to derail the thread, because I dont see how anything you have said has contributed to this discussion of the www.debbiewins.com website. Please dont spam here.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by welivefortheson

Are you trying to derail the thread, because I dont see how anything you have said has contributed to this discussion of the www.debbiewins.com website. Please dont spam here.

did i hit an artificial nerve?

i am talking of the source,those responsible for debbies suffering and all the things she talks of.the reason why she has the talk in code.those who created mk-ultra and so on.

its future ai,better known as the grays.

let me repeat grays are here amoungst us as humans,they created the cia,nsa,the military inudustrial complex,electric quakes,electronic harrassment,everything she talks about is THEM.

its not derailing its explaining the truth she doesnt know ,the source of evil that has afflicted humanity for 60 years.

i say compulsary xrays for all humans to distinguish the reals ones from the artificial kind.

how do i know?, ive seen it with my own eyes,grays implanting themselves into people,grays in human form who chose to reveal themselves to me as they were certain i was going to die at thier hands.

there everywhere,on this webiste,hiding there existence,de railing threads who get to close to the truth,in nasa,local government,the police.

lets get them xrays rolling,will you volenteer?.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
LBJ = Lyndon B. Johnson

He was apparently guilty of JFK assasination

and about the queen Elizabeth ... im still digging
link to infos

[edit on 26-9-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

The link you posted doesn't appear to be working? It sends me to a reply to thread page.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i verified the link again, it seem valid to me and seem totaly logic with what what Debbie is talkin about.....except i cant see a link to QE

Well i provide the info link again

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i tough about something

DEATH RAY" is SDI's name on the streets and it's what can be done with the sun and keyboards!"

HAARP Project

they can manipulate the weather and using the sun like a death ray, creating skin cancer

and the keyboards are computers keyboards to control HAARP

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just some thoughts:

1>
The writing style employed by Deborah is very similar, and as cryptic to that used by www.enterprisecorruption.com...

2>
DEBORAH SONG
I thought that was the name given to an Ennio Morricone track, recorded for the movie 'Once Upon a Time in America', [70's gangster movie]...turns out the track name is 'Deborah's theme', but since I checked it I thought I'd mention it. Morricone goes on later in the sound-track to merge Amapola with the same music on a track named: Deborah's Theme - Amapola

3>
If you go to bible.cc...
you'll note that the layout is similar to 'Deborah's' texts.
Is 'she' just copying and pasting, then altering appropriate words, thus giving her interpretation?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phrig

I am currently reading through the first link you provided. I can see a few similarities. And I think you hypothesis on her basically cutting-pasting is plausible. I am sure she received inspiration from somewhere. It may just be she is a raving lunatic, she may have fallen victim to brainwashing by some group, I just find it interesting to try and piece together what she puts on her page, even if I am trying to interpret the rantings of some schizophrenic person.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Has my attention. These are not the wanderings of someone who is schizo. I've known several people with that condition both paranoid and other forms of it and this isn't that.

The phone # 508-393-5222 is as follows:

Your Prefix Search Results
Searching for area code 508, prefix 393:

Area Code: 508
Prefix: 393

When I google DIA I get the following web site for the Defense Intelligence

Agency. Google www.dia.mil

This is a strange page. Go to the right hand side of the page and look at the kids pages. That seems awful advanced for a kids page.

Have to go will look into this later. This has my interest.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

I visited some of the links you mentioned under the kids section on www.dia.gov. I got the chills after seeing the dia and fbi for kids sections. Definitely early Orwellian in nature. Training kids to spy and evenutally betray those close to them for unpatriotic talk could be in our near future [present?].

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

You said that number traced back to Northborough, MA, and on debbiewins site is a line for Gardner, Ma, which is 45 miles away. I wonder if there are military establishments or projects going on in Gardner that have to do with Northborough??

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My husband just got home from work. I am trying to look at this and pay attention to him LOL

I am going to research this further, but right now I can't. I will probably be looking at this actively after midnight when he goes to bed.

I hate it when life interferes with a good mystery.

Does anyone know of military bases in that area.

One more thing. She said we violated treaties # ....... (can't see the original post right now) As soon as I read that I thought of Project Camelot, which has an interview by someone (can't remember who right now ) that talks about treaties with aliens starting with Eisenhower.

I really have to go for a few. Be back ASAP

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join