It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Its disturbing.....

Maybe she really try to tell something to peoples, i have a curious feeling a bout it

.You need to make an appointment to see a psychiatrist for being mean to Debbie

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anyone thought about writing a letter to the address on the whois search? I am contemplating it myself if anyone knows if the address is a legit residence or something.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hmm I don't know why but this site gives me a curious feeling when I try to make anything out of it . Usually I dismiss sites like that pretty fast , but this one holds my interest.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I searched debbiewins at google, and came across this site. Is this the same debbiewins as the site, and if so I wonder what these guys have against her that they have a forum dedicated to harrassing her on full tilt poker?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Also, here is the google cache of a bunch of her stuff on congress.org. I am still reading through it right now, what exactly is her stuff doing on congress.org website?

The above site is from July 25, 2008. Here is an earlier (and completely different) version on March 9, 2008. This has MKUltra stuff on it. Google cache would only display the text-only page for my, I could not load the html for some reason.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ninthaxis]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
thoses parts give me a more curious feeling....

DEATH RAY" is SDI's name on the streets and it's what can be done with the sun and keyboards!"

thoses one are disturbing......i cant sleep, im still trying to find the sense of her verbose..

5. Letters in, Letters out, spaces 6. Spoils food and medications

13. Resets and stops watches, gages and gyros. Falsifies temperatures/thermometers

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Something just hit the back of my mind..

Well, it seem her (possible or not) delirium have a sort of coherence, the events she described are logic things, it seem to be a symptomatic case of " externaly induced paranoia"

for explanation, if you have a "problematic witness" or "test subject" and you cant "eliminate" him/her bcause you still need him/her what is the best way to keep your secrets ?

simple... just turn him/her into the perfect paranoid conspiracionist, that person gonna look totaly crazy and gonna lose all credibility in the eyes of peoples around.

Best way to hide huge lies.....show it and nones gonna believe

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RegionalChaos
The page identifies 'Bones' as Colin Powell.

anything to do with this maybe:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.de...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
HOLY SH** that what i was thinking about

......was thinking about that like 3 hours ago..more and more disturbing

*go diggin infos*

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Did you noticed she is saying MK is For Mein Kampf ?

7. John F. Kennedy was assassinated ten days after he gave a speech at Columbia University speaking against MKULTRA - a British weapon system against Americanism which looks for atonement (blood sacrifices like men were sheep!) He was shot down on Commerce Street (#16) near Dealy Plaza in Dallas. We have heard that the MK stands for Mein Kampf, but you won't find that anywhere!" Here's a dead giveaway:

Mein Kampf mean "My Fight", but if you think in the way of MK Ultra Project (using peoples like programmed and remoted killer) it could be easily intepreted as "fight for me" in the way of a human person used as a weapon

i know its a bit twisted but try to look beyond "usual" logic

seem possible to use someone as a weapon in "your fight"

[edit on 26-9-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ok just a thought but

"LBJQE handpicked Dallas to punish JFK for choosing Debbie over echelon engineering"

Now LBJ was better known as Lyndon B Johnson? 36th president of the united states?

en.wikipedia.org...

probably an obvious observation but jst picking away at it slowly :-D

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
I searched debbiewins at google, and came across this site. Is this the same debbiewins as the site, and if so I wonder what these guys have against her that they have a forum dedicated to harrassing her on full tilt poker?

That's pretty awful. My sense of humour is pretty rum to some (Brass Eye, Wonder Showzen, hard satire, 4chan &c) and the internet is a cruel place but this I can't fathom. It just seems particularly unwarranted.

My take on it is that some Neanderthal's perhaps have an issue with a woman perhaps doing well in 'their' poker games.

The more I read about 'Debbiewins' the more I like whatever it is that's actually going on. It kind of reminds me of a one-woman version of the Mayday Mysteries.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
".Both Space Shuttles were laser goose"

I remember as a child, the destruction of challenger, and being SURE that it was bringing up an SDI sat and was destroyed by the Soviets. Not sure what5 the destruction of Columbia on re-entry would prove though....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This feels like ATS puzzles game I was involved in.

I googled inurl:wired.com 1953 satellite justice department and got this

Link1
Link2

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Whoa. Go to isbushwired.com... and look for Deborah Baldwin. It's one of google's results.

I feel like a spy agent trying to crack a code.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
5607 $15,952,385 81,694

I think the 5607 is referring to the H.R. 5607 (House of Representative).
Text of H.R. 5607: State Secret Protection Act of 2008

A previous version of her site had this listed: 5567 $15,891,205 81,342

The H.R. 5567 in this case is Text of H.R. 5567: To rescind earmarks designated in the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008

Any ideas on connections here?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
This feels like ATS puzzles game I was involved in.

I googled inurl:wired.com 1953 satellite justice department and got this

Link1
Link2

The first link you provided includes the text ""state secrets privilege"" which is what the link I found for 5607 Text of H.R. 5607: State Secret Protection Act of 2008. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A google street map view of the address from the whois search shows a nice looking neighborhood. You can't really trust Google's addresses, but it appears this is either a nice house, or a park.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Saying no cheese is a hate crime

I wonder if this has anything to do with the news article in this ATS thread: Coon Cheese is next.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, I was trying to decipher this line, "Gardner, Mass - IRS sabotage by Misooki pretends to prevent marriage," and wasn't coming up with much. I searched google for Misooki by itself and came up with this site Government Guide. This seems to be related to her site, but I am not sure how? Anyone else care to look at this site and give ideas would be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join