It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

I agree with you seejane. The idea of being visited in a "special way" brings a couple pictures to mind, none of which being very pleasant.

This whole thing is nuts. The us and we could be taken a couple ways. One is she has a mental disorder, but your husband doesn't think this is the case, and I have no basis for this suggestion other than stereotypes. It could just mean that the people who own the fax number will contact the sendee.

What evil is she going to triumph over? High school never prepared me to think about things like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It maybe nothing, but I was looking over my cookies, and debbiewins.com leaves a cookie with Key:BX and Value:5mnvq7l4dsq3n&b=3&s=f6, and does not expire until 6/2/2037 8:00:01 PM, giving it a lifetime of 10,465 days 20 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds.

Is it normal for websites to leave cookies on your computer with that long of an expiration date? What use does a website like this have with cookies?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Another thing I just noticed, on her congress.org post she says

Don't email me unless you cc it to [email protected].

Maybe she is just trying to get her story out there? I think someone mentioned in regards to her sending a CC of her response to my email to the DoJ, that maybe she is trying to get these people to look into her story, and the more people that email her, the more validity she feels she has in these peoples eyes.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have 4 cookies that expire on 2038 1 on 2037 1 on 2020. All others expire in 08 and 09.

Window washer runs everytime I log off they are not being washed. It also says the following: (which I have never seen)

I go to Internet properties. Then I go to security , then I click on Temp Internet files and history settings: I click on the cookie and go to details and it says: temporary internet folder, attributes hidden. I can't get it to tell me where it is from. I am going to run some reverse DNS lookups from my firewall and will check back in a few.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I use Karen's Cookie Viewer. It searches for cookies on my computer and then allows me to see their contents. Might be something you want to check out.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm at whois right now. Can anyone tell me what govt entities are in Herndon and Reston Va. When my dad was stationed at the Pentagon we lived in McLean in Fairfax County and I know they are there but at the age of 13 through 16 I wasn't interested in such things.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Look at this. This has to be a coincidence.

query: 210.100.152.230

# KOREAN

Á¶È¸°á°ú´Â ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°À¸¸ç, ½ÇÁ¦ Á¤º¸¿Í »óÀÌÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

IPv4ÁÖ¼Ò : 210.100.152.0-210.100.159.255
³×Æ®¿öÅ© À̸§ : ATM-MPLS2007006479
¿¬°á ISP¸í : PUBNET
ÇÒ´ç³»¿ª µî·ÏÀÏ : 20071015
ÇÒ´çÁ¤º¸ °ø°³¿©ºÎ : N

[ IPv4ÁÖ¼Ò »ç¿ë ±â°ü Á¤º¸ ]
±â°ü°íÀ¯¹øÈ£ : ORG828832
±â°ü¸í : °üµ¿´ëÇб³ÃÑÀå
ÁÖ¼Ò : ¾ç¾ç±º ¾ç¾çÀ¾
¿ìÆí¹øÈ£ : 215-800

[ ³×Æ®¿öÅ© ´ã´çÀÚ Àι° Á¤º¸ ]
±â°ü¸í : °üµ¿´ëÇб³ÃÑÀå
ÁÖ¼Ò : ¾ç¾ç±º ¾ç¾çÀ¾
¿ìÆí¹øÈ£ : 215-800
ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¸¸¾à À§ÀÇ IPv4ÁÖ¼Ò »ç¿ë±â°ü Á¤º¸°¡ ¿Ã¹Ù¸£Áö ¾ÊÀ» °æ¿ì
¾Æ·¡ÀÇ ÇØ´ç ¿¬°á ISP ´ã´çÀÚ¿¡°Ô ¹®ÀÇÇϽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.

[ ¿¬°áISPÀÇ IPv4ÁÖ¼Ò Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ Á¤º¸ ]
À̸§ : IPÁÖ¼Ò Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ
ÀüÈ­¹øÈ£ : +82-2-500-6200
ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí :

[ ¿¬°áISPÀÇ IPv4ÁÖ¼Ò ´ã´çÀÚ Á¤º¸ ]
À̸§ : IP´ã´ç
ÀüÈ­¹øÈ£ : +82-2-500-6200
ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí :

[ ¿¬°áISPÀÇ Network Abuse ´ã´çÀÚ Á¤º¸ ]
À̸§ : Pubnet Abuse ´ã´çÀÚ
ÀüÈ­¹øÈ£ : +82-2-3674-5890
ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí :

# ENGLISH

KRNIC is not an ISP but a National Internet Registry similar to APNIC.
The following is organization information that is using the IPv4 address.

IPv4 Address : 210.100.152.0-210.100.159.255
Network Name : ATM-MPLS2007006479
Connect ISP Name : PUBNET
Registration Date : 20071015
Publishes : N

[ Organization Information ]
Organization ID : ORG828832
Org Name : kwandongdaehakkyochongjang
Address : yangyangeub yangyangkun
Zip Code : 215-800

[ Technical Contact Information ]
Org Name : kwandongdaehakkyochongjang
Address : yangyangeub yangyangkun
Zip Code : 215-800
E-Mail :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the above contacts are not reachable, please contact following ISP
for further information.

[ ISP IPv4 Admin Contact Information ]
Name : IP Administrator
Phone : +82-2-500-6200
E-Mail :

[ ISP IPv4 Tech Contact Information ]
Name : IP Manager
Phone : +82-2-500-6200
E-Mail :

[ ISP Network Abuse Contact Information ]
Name : Pubnet Abuse Manger
Phone : +82-2-3674-5890
E-Mail : kwandong

[edit on 7-10-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

That is a strange thing to have on your computer, especially since I assume you do not frequent Korean websites? Song's husband was Korean named Kwon Song. Kwan Dong is included in that information, I wonder if there is a connection there?

I tried going to the site at 210.100.152.230 and it gave me a page with blocks on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I almost got dragged in to this mess. Have you ever thought that MAYBE it's someone like Valerie Plame? Just as an example. Maybe you should be forwarding this info to some good people to get the word out. Time might be running out? This could be impeachment stuff for ya.

edit typo.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tenfly]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly
I almost got dragged in to this mess. Have you ever thought that MAYBE it's someone like Valerie Plume? Just as an example. Maybe you should be forwarding this info to some good people to get the word out. Time might be running out? This could be impeachment stuff for ya.

It's late. I know I am tired but could you explain your post to me a little clearer. Debbie is a known person in Dallas. I have been at this about a week or so, so sometimes I need people to connect the dots for me. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

Who is Valerie Plume and how is she related to this? What sort of people should this information be fowarded too? I am not even sure what exactly we have found, I mean there is a TON of info, but I do not see it pointing in any concrete direction yet. Its not like there are terror plots being warned against or something like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Valerie Plame, search..Ex CIA agent? Intell? Maybe this Debbie lady is just a cover..This person is leaking a lot of stuff if it's legit. She gives you fax number, in the congress.gov site, says don't e-mail me unless it's cc'd to washington post or something like that. Why don't you do it if the writer seems it's that important?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ninth, Haven't you heard everything you needed to know you learned in kindergarten?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Haha, jane, thanks for reminding me. Although when I was in kindergarten they didn't have google. So I guess I have learned one new thing since then.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

I think I will resend my email to her tomorrow if she hasn't responded, cc'ing a copy to the New York Times and see if that makes a difference. Who knows, maybe I will get a response from an editor there or something who has had other emails like this and could give me some info.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ok people I am serious. I want answers and we are now going in circles. Someone who has a turn of a phrase that can write an email that will make sense, write one and I will email the editor of the new York Times. Him or her I am not afraid of.

Someone generate a fax for me and I'll send it. I've got Koreans with the same last name trying to get into my computer, I've got areas of Va with known govt entities I'd rather not deal with screwing with my computer.

So write me a general letter and I will send it out. Write me a fax and I will fax it. I am not good at conveying what I am trying to say sometimes, and I want to see if they tell me I am stupid or just what kind of response I get.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Don't expect me to give you a hand. I haven't been looking in to this. I'm just noticing you guys 'running around in circles' and being interested as hell but not doing a thing about it. If this lady is legit and she is telling you about death rays and all that, you should forward it to someone who might give a damn.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I will work on all of the above. Whats the worst that can happen right?

Yeah, I know, another one liner.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I know that I am getting ready to walk in to strange territory right now, but I was on another thread and it is talking about a google bot. You type in words and it finishes the thought. People are playing with things like truth is etc. I typed in debbiewins

I hold my hand to God it said watchpost. Where did it get that? How did it come up with that? Why would it say that ?

The link is douweosinga.com You can find this thread in recent posts. I have a feeling as people see this it will stay on the first page. If not go to skunkworks. If nothing happens when you type something in, back out of the site and go in a few minutes later. I want at least one other person to see this because I know what I saw, I just can't believe it.

I tried it 6 times. Apparently the site is really busy. 3 times I got nothing. 3 times I got watchpost.

This is just really weird. Go try it. I am not kidding about this in any way shape or form. I realize it is probably a fluke but WOW.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I found another site where they were discussing this last year.

The page they are referring to has changed I'm sure but i found this interesting.

On that page she says: Working the King James Version of the Holy Bible 1611, how do you explain these phenomena? Matthew 4:5's hidden message reflects the tactics of stalkers. Write every 6th word down three times and read it backwards. Allow for the dialect. That's what they do to the shy in us! So the verse is: "Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple." Following her instructions I get: up up up setteth setteth setteth the the the Reading it backwards I don't get poop. Maybe I should call Steven. ETA: She has an impressive list of phone numbers. Why Neimen Marcus is in there is beyond me. Do they own the government now?

Source

Also when she says "Lets see. Lets find a God given plant that could be used to save the world. and lets make people believe its Evil.
If they can do that and get away with it."

And links to this site www.jackherer.com... , she is obviously referring to cannabis.

She is definitely treading the thin line between genius and lunatic

[edit on 7/10/08 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join