It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indigo child registration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i have been told that sometime after the first of the year, indigo children will be encouraged to register with the government. it won't be mandatory, only encouraged.

apparently tests will be administered to determine whether the registrant is really an indigo, and then if they are they will be given a few questions to answer and their contact information will be given. it's nothing big, just sort of a census.

minors who are indigo children may be registered by their parents.

this seems like an interesting development and i haven't really seen it discussed much online although there has been a lot of discussion on some private mailing lists.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why? So the government can round them up and demonize them? That is what the general population does to everything else it doesn't understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why? So the government can round them up and demonize them? That is what the general population does to everything else it doesn't understand.

not at all! i would say that the objective is to see what we can learn about and from the indigo children and to make use of what could prove to be an invaluable national resource.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Might I ask where you got your information? It's very interesting if true but it does seem like quite a stetch. Some more info would be great.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

unfortunately there isn't much i can say about where i got my information. no, i'm not fox mulder nor am i a top secret clairvoyant time traveler who splits his time between lemuria and area 51--i just do mid-level political and government work but there's still a difference between mentioning something online and sourcing it (mentioning it is a grey area but sourcing it makes it easy to identify you). i wouldn't be liquidated for mentioning it, but there's a good chance i'd be written up or at least called to the woodshed.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Slothrop

There are no such things as indigo children, so what you've heard is complete and utter rubbish.

Absoulte garbage, to be more precise. Can we let this go now? Or should we continue running around making stuff up because we want to feel part of something bigger, making us feel "special" in the process?

If people had higher self-esteem, all this "indigo children" rubbish would disappear.

You are normal. Everyone is normal. There are no indigo children, no star children, no astral-unicorn-herders, no special clubs to be part of to make up for your low self esteem.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Looking at the 17 descriptors of "Indigo Child", every kid when in pre/current/and a bit past puberty is Indigo!

Add me for another one that believes Indigo Children to be someone's flight of fantasy that happen to turn into a slight fad.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

It's good to know I'm not alone! Maybe we're Violet Adults or something? Should we start a group? I think I can summarize our characteristics:

1. We don't believe everything anyone says
2. ...

I guess that's it
Sounds pretty good so far. I wonder if the government will start rounding us up because of our otherworldly cynicism and logic?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Slothrop

There are no such things as indigo children, so what you've heard is complete and utter rubbish.

Absoulte garbage, to be more precise. Can we let this go now? Or should we continue running around making stuff up because we want to feel part of something bigger, making us feel "special" in the process?

If people had higher self-esteem, all this "indigo children" rubbish would disappear.

You are normal. Everyone is normal. There are no indigo children, no star children, no astral-unicorn-herders, no special clubs to be part of to make up for your low self esteem.

Isn't it funny how some just say what this person said without knowing one way or the other.
Indigos are quite real, so don't believe the dis-info being spread around the net. How do I know? I raised two of them myself. Both are telepathic, psychic, and one is a natural healer. also, both test in the genius range. From reading threads in this forum, I would say there are a lot of Indigos here too.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Bullcrap. Absolute rubbish. Take them to James Randi, demonstrate their abilities, get the $1m, and put your kids through college.

Strange how not one single "indigo kid" can demonstrate their abilities.

And you wouldn't be the first parent to think their kids are special or better than the other kids. Jeeez this is sad.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Isn't it funny how some just say what this person said without knowing one way or the other.
Indigos are quite real, so don't believe the dis-info being spread around the net. How do I know? I raised two of them myself. Both are telepathic, psychic, and one is a natural healer. also, both test in the genius range. From reading threads in this forum, I would say there are a lot of Indigos here too.

Prove it. I would love to see some telepathic ability, psychic abilities, and some healing.

I too have read this forum, and I would say there a lot of liars here too.

Dave420,

Your list is awesome! Can I join your group?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

There are no doubt bright, gifted and talented children among us. The truly exceptional ones are considered prodigies. Indigo children are but figments of our imagination, or at least the imaginations of over-zealous parents.

Unless the OP cares to offer up a source for his far-fetched claim, it remains to be without merit.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join