It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Kills Daughter For Converting To Christianity!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hello,new member ,first post. What would happen if Obama , who was raised as a muslim as a child and became a christian later in life?. He would have to travel to saudi arabia,would someone there is bound by the koran to kill him for leaving islam?.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I'll be honest, I have always been very spiritual, but I am starting to become a despiser of all organized religion.

I hear you. When a religion starts to make you hate your own family members for no good reason to the point where it is "justified" to kill them, something is seriously wrong.

This is forces of Darkness at work, not love and peace.

Originally posted by setterman
What would happen if Obama , who was raised as a muslim as a child and became a christian later in life?. He would have to travel to saudi arabia,would someone there is bound by the koran to kill him for leaving islam?.

I'm not sure about that after reading this. But if the Koran (or anyone) stated he must die for leaving Islam, then that would surely be the actions of a cult, IMHO.

[edit on 17/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
As an Australian muslim, i do not agree with muslim killing their sons and daughters in order to keep the status of their religion high, it actually brings the religion down. religion is an spiritual emotion that shouldbe used to heal us and religion is a guide to what is right and what is wrong, however such people who commit such action are the actual evil-doars. in the Koran it states "that jesus will come back to this earth and guide people in the right way"... what is the right way. as long as we have faith and use our faith for good cause then no one should fight or kill.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by setterman

Considering that Obama was neither raised as a muslim, nor grew up in a muslim household, what Saudi's would do to him is moot point. However, while there is no instruction in the Quran to kill apostates, there are some hadith that can be interpreted to condone it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join