It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Kills Daughter For Converting To Christianity!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Folks, this is just sick. What the hell is wrong with these supposed "God loving" people? Perhaps these people should be condemned to the fairytale "hell" they so strongly believe in!!

Riyadh: A Saudi man working with the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice recently killed his daughter for converting to Christianity.

According to sources close to the victim, the religious police member had cut the tongue of the girl and burned her to death following a heated debate on religion.

The death of the girl sent shockwaves and websites where the victim used to write with various nick names have allocated special space to mourn her, while some others closed temporarily in protest.

According to the Saudi Al Ukhdoud news website, the victim wrote an article on the blog of which she was a member under the nickname "Rania" a few days before her murder.
Ridiculous

Honestly, I think that peace will only be achievable after such people as this are eliminated from the face of the earth!! Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who would do something like this are nothing but scum.

These people have no conscience, and they certainly don't know the TRUE God... They will soon. Everything is coming to a head very soon. I pray for the great cleansing that is to come.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Seriously!! What the hell is wrong with these Muslims?

Do they not know what they are creating for themselves? Are they so obsessed with their false idea of who and what God is that they don't see the obvious?

I'll be honest, I have always been very spiritual, but I am starting to become a despiser of all organized religion. I think it is bringing more hardship to this earth than it is worth.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is what happens in Saudi Arabia. It is a 100% Muslim Country and they just want to make sure it stays that way.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun
This is what happens in Saudi Arabia. It is a 100% Muslim Country and they just want to make sure it stays that way.

Well, that is part of the problem that I have with the three Abrahamic religion. They are elitists. They seem to have this ignorant, naive impression that they are somehow entitledd to enforce their beliefs on everyone else. I say that, as a believer in Christ, with somewhat of a heavy heart.

However, the truth is the truth. History does not lie, and history tells a pretty sad tale in egards to the three warring religions of Judaism,Christianity and Islam.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Wars: Religious intolerance is a driving force behind many of the world's armed conflicts and centers of civil unrest. A few current and recent conflicts are listed below: Protestants vs. Roman Catholics in Northern Ireland
Muslims, vs. Serbian Orthodox Christians in Kosovo
Christians, Jews, and Muslims in the Middle East
Aboriginals, Hindus, Muslims, and Sikhs in India
Christians and Muslims in East Timor
Christians and Muslims and Animists in Nigeria
Christians and Muslims in the southern Philippine islands
Hindus and Buddhists in Sri Lanka
Christians, Muslims and Animists in Sudan
Speaks for itself

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4x4fun

Saudi Arabia is controlled by wahabis, they are like madmen who use religion for their laws, except their laws has nothing to do with the true religion lol, they have all these crazy MADE UP religious laws that really have nothing to do with true islam.

Religion really is a powerful weapon for corrupt politicians.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is some info about the wahabi's, they are not the same as the rest of the muslims. They are a more extreme and more political group of people.
www.meforum.org...
Here is an article about the differences with wahabis and sunni's etc.
atheism.about.com...

Speakoftruth is making the mistake of putting all muslims in the same group and judging them, as you can see these different beliefs, really means that all these different groups are actually following different religions.

So your statement about cleansing the muslims from earth after reading something about 1 group of people, should also apply to killing all hindus, christians, buddists, athiests and ALL beliefs, etc What do you believe? Because by your logic, if you believe anything you should be wiped out from earth.

Are you a hypocrite? or are you gonna cleanse the earth by killing yourself?

Edit: If you meant only those who would kill their own daughter should be cleansed, and not ALL muslims, then I retract the last part of my comment.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We should invade! kill their leaders and convert the population to Christianity (the Ann Coulter route). But that wouldn't be very 21st century, more 1968, or would it? It seems as long as we can make enough excuses, anything goes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Their goverment needs to change that's for sure. In my opinion they are WAY worse than iran.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Those are great links -Phoenix-
Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Edit: If you meant only those who would kill their own daughter should be cleansed, and not ALL muslims, then I retract the last part of my comment.

Well,I certainly meant them... However, you cannot be naive about the histoy of the three Abrahamic religions and the havoc they have caused in this world. Anyone who has tried to present truth to this world, guess what. One or all of these three organized religions have driven them into hiding.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound hateful, but the three Abrahamic religions have shown their true colors and intentions since 9/11. They are about power and control. If they can't have it, then they want war and chaos. Its an either/or situation to them.

There is no middle ground with other belief systems as far as the Abrahmic religions are concerned. You're either one of them, or you're of the "devil."
It has gotten to be beyond absurd.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

There is no middle ground with other belief systems as far as the Abrahmic religions are concerned. You're either one of them, or you're of the "devil."
It has gotten to be beyond absurd.

There is no they, them, us. Everyone is an individual. Just remember that.

I could quote words from the quran, telling muslims to be friends with non muslims, that aggression is most despicable. Many muslims will agree with this.
But of course some will disagree and still want to kill everyone haha.

It's not the religion, it's the people to blame. It's human nature.

Nothing is that black and white, everything in life is grey. If you want all muslims and other religions to disappear, doesn't that make you the same as those who want america to disappear?

The problem with the terrorists is their thinking is too simple, they look at the world too much in black and white = america bad, they are good. Be careful not to think alike.

One reason it appears that the three abrahamic religions seem to be all about power and control, is because it is a very powerful tool for politicians. They don't even have to believe in the religion, they can just pretend and use it as a tool.

In my opinion, human nature, and politics are the main problem, not religion. Religion is merly a tool they use.
Which of course is the only part of the religion we see in news. Political madness.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Of course such gross intolerance of 'free thought' which is very commonly found among mono-theistic ('one-god') religions is heinous and deplorable--but I for one can’t see that the ultra right wing (so-called ‘orthodox’ (!) among the (Rabinnic) Jews of today are any better than these modern day monsters, that is, if they claim to follow ‘every jot and tittle’ of the supposedly ancient Torah of ‘Moses’:

You don't have to look far to read the vomit in the Bible for yourself when it comes to extermination policies of the Israelite amphyctionies...that is if they were to obey the 'Torah' of 'Moses' (which became the absolute Core of post-Exilic and later Rabinninc Judaeism which the Mediaeval Rebbes expound so painfully upon in their raving fantasies against the gentiles whom they were fond of describing as 'idolotrous dogs') :

This passage below is even more sinister in the un-pointed paleo Hebrew text versions (including the SamPent) making free use of the 'genocidal' hitpael tense (grammatical intensives) of the word for ‘kill’:

QUOTE: Deut 13:6- 13:10; Deut 13:12 to 13:16

"If your own blood brother who is the physical son of your mother or your own son or daughter, or your own bosom-wife or even your very best friend should whisper to you, ‘Let us go and worship another god than our clan-god Yahweh (YHWH)’, and should encourage you to bow down to foreign clan-gods with whom you are not familiar, such as some of the local clan-gods of the goyim (i.e. non Jews, or ‘gentiles’) living all around you from one end of the land of Israel to the other, you shall never consent to him:

But I order you to murder him on the spot—and you are not to show any mercy whatsoever to him, nor listen to his howls, nor pity him at all, nor shall you make any attempt hide his [sin]: but you shall be the first one to lay your hands upon him until he dies, and then let all the people finish him off by stoning him with stones until he breathes no more, because that man sought to take you away from serving your clan god Yahweh.

And if you should hear a rumour in the land in which you will be brought that a group of men like so many sons of Belial have wandered off and taken some of the inhabitants of their city away in secret, saying to them: Let us go and serve other gods whom you are not familiar, then you shall hold a tribunal and ascertain whether this be certain-- and if it is found to be true that such a cultic toq’ebah (‘disgusting pagan practice’) is found to exist among you, then you shall genocide the entire town by the edge of the sword so that nothing remains alive that breathes, including all of their animals which you shall slice through by the edge of the sword.

Then you shall gather all of their property and pile it into the middle of the street and then set the pile alight with fire and you will burn the heap to ashes, that it might become a Perpetual Ruin dedicated to your clan-god Yahweh (YHWH) for ever, and no town shall then be ever built in that place again.

The same writer, whatever the monster’s name was, wrote a little later in Deut 20:16-18

“But of the cities of these persons which the your clan god Yahweh (YHWH) gives to you to inhabit as your rightful home, you shall kill them all, and leave nothing alive that breathes, but you shall utterly exterminate every single one of them, namely the Hittites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivvites and the Jebusites just as your clan god Yahweh commanded you to do, since these people teach you to follow the ‘toq’eboth’ (‘disgusting pagan practices’) which they perform before the faces of their own clan gods, which might cause you to insult your own clan god Yahweh…”

I wonder how many of today's 'Christians' (or 'pious' Jews for that matter) even know Torah !!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, the Torah is basically a culmination of the Old Testament...

There is considerable difference, regardless of what any theologian may say, between the Old Testament and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Now, it has always been my contention that Jesus speaks of a God of mercy and love... That certainly isn't the god of the Old Testament.

Anyone who chooses to dispute that may, but the facts speak for themself.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi SpeakeroftheTruth--

Are you tryiing to saying that R. Yeshoshua bar Yosef the Galilean ("jesus") was NOT a Jewish 1st century Torah Abiding Palestinian Rabbi?

Actually the Greek 'canonical' (Nicene council approved) gospels in the 'Bible' are haggadic Midrashic expansions of old testament and apocryphyl writings in Hebrew and Aramaic, most of which were found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls in Caves 1-11 (sealed up in AD 68) many of which were being copied during his own lifetime (BC 12 to AD 36)

So...are you actually claiming that the following statements placed into his mouth in the Greek canonically approved Gospels are not his own thoughts or ideas--ir at least stem from the Nazorean (anti-and pre-Pauline) Christian communities from the 1st century AD?

Here are 2 examples from the socalled Sermon on the Mount, which is the equivalent of the New Law or the New Torah for today's Christian communities, with the New Lawgiver like a New Moses giving the New Law to the New Israel from atop (signficantly....) a Mountain.

This is one of FIVE collections of new laws placed into his mouth in the Greek Gospel of Matthew (parallelling the five scrolls of the Torah in the Old Testament)

cf: Mat 5:17-18 'Amen Amen I say unto you, not one jot, not one tittle of the Torah shall be removed before all things contained within it shall come to pass'

cf: Matt 5:17-18 'Do you think the Son of Man (Aram. Bar-enasha) was sent to destroy the Torah and the Prophets? By no means ! The Son of Man was sent NOT to destryoy the Torah and the Prophets, but to expound (lit. 'fill out') their meaning'

Here is another choice tidbit that Chrsitians are not very familiar with from their own Gospel material:

cf: Matt chapter 15: (addressed to a SyroPhoenecian gentile woman)

'Lady, the Son of Man (Aram. Bar-enasha) was sent to save the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Israel ONLY, and anyway, since when is it right to take the bread of the Children of the Kingdom out of their mouths and throw it to the dogs under the table?'

cf: Matt 10:6 : 'And when you march out (preaching 2 by 2) , do not approach any of the towns of the goyim (=gentiles), but announce the Good News of the Kingdom of Heaven to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Israel ONLY...

How could anyone with even a cursory knowledge of the canonical Greek gospels in the New Testament not see that Jesus was a Torah abiding Jew who shared with the Dead Sea Scrolls community a xenophobic loathing of foreigners, and who specifically did not involve Gentiles (wtih the possible exception of some proselyte god-fearers who supported the synagogue complex, as in the Centurion''boy love' whom he healed of a 'fever daemon because as a proselyte converted to Judaeism he actively financed the Jewish cause in Palestine.

Or maybe to your way of thinking-- he was NOT crucified as the NAZIR the KING of the JUDAEANS (see Zecharian 6:9)
but was some kind of blonde blue eyed Aryan !!?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrystostomus

You can take it anyway that you wish. I can tell you this, there are glaring differences between the vengeful, hateful, even demonic god of the Old Testament and the God that Jesus spoke of. That is what I am saying.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This thread, by the way, is not really about Christianity or Christ. It is about Islamic fundamentalism and its insistence that those who stray from the religion of "peace"
should be done away with.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi speakeroftheTruth--

Have you ever read the 'Parable of the Nobleman & the 10 Coins' as it is placed into the mouth of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean ('Jesus') in the Greek 'canonically Nicene Approved' gospels e.g. 'Luke" (whoever he was) chapter 19:11-27?

Check out the very last part (verse 27) of that 'harmless 'little parable, even more vicious in Koine Greek, but here it is in American English:

'And he spoke to them a parable when they were near Jerusalem because they thought that the Kingdom of [Heaven] would materialize immediately.

And he said, "A nobleman went off to a distant country to obtain the kingship for himself and then to return. He summoned ten of his slaves and gave them ten gold coins and told them, 'Engage in trade with these until I return.'

His fellow citizens, however, despised him and sent a delegation after him to announce, 'We do not want this man to be king over us.'

But when he returned to them, after coming into his Kingdom, he had the slaves summoned to him, to whom he had given the money, to learn what interest they had gained by trading. The first came forward and said, 'Sir, your gold coin has earned ten additional ones.'

He replied, 'Well done, you good slave you ! You have been faithful in this very small matter; you will therefore be faithful [in larger matters]therefore take charge of ten cities.'

Then the second came and reported, 'Your gold coin, sir, has earned five more.' And to this servant too he said, 'You may take charge of five cities.'

Then the last slave came to him and said, 'Master, here is your gold coin; I kept it stored away in a handkerchief, for I was afraid of you, because you such a mean person; you always steal things that you did not set down yourself and you always harvest in those fields where you did not plant !'

He said to him, 'With your own words I shall condemn you, you naughty slave ! You knew how callous I am seizing things I do not lay down and harvesting fields where I do not plant; why did you not put my money in a bank? Then on my return would I not have collected it with interest?'

And to those standing by he said, 'Take the gold coin from him and give it to my slave who already has the ten !'

But they said to him, 'Master, he already has ten gold coins.' '

But he said to them Amen Amen I say to you, to everyone who has riches, even more will be given, but from the one who has no riches, even the little he does have will be taken away from him !

Now as for those enemies of mine, those men who did not want me as their king over them, bring them here and kill them all before my face(s) !! "

Still sound like a loving little harmless Rebbe telling harmless little stories ? Why don't you read it again a couple dozen times and think about what is actually being said here !!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Chrystostomus]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join