It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are John Mccain's true objectives for Presidency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think all of this negative campaigning has to stop. John Mccain has to stop trying to smear Barack Obama and try to show he has something worth to offer and to show why he's running for Presidency. I'm not convinced that he's a worthy candidate for the oval office because rather than talk about his politics he is spending too much time on trying to show how he can attack another candidate. I'd like to see John Mccain stop the act of trickery in trying to trick American people into believing that politics is a game of negative smear tactics. This time should be spent by both candidates for them trying to inform us of their message. John Mccain is hurting the political process. And we know, that he wasn't even born in the USA. John Mccain has to go. From what he's telling the MSM we know nothing about why he wants to run for Presidency or what he stands for.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
First of all, your comment on McCain's origin of birth is insane! His family were military serving our country! How could one be for Obama and then try to use McCain's birthplace against him?

Speaking of a candidate telling us how they are worthy to serve as our highest elected official, I agree with your point. However, maybe Obama should do the same. I haven't heard anything new from him since he came on the scene. Do you realize the entire process is a game played with money and trickery?

Obama has no experience, bottom line. Other countries will feed off this lack of experience and use it to their advantage.

McCain 08!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

What part of McCain's advertising is negative? The media is treating Obama as a celebrity and McCain is pointing that out. Obama said he is "The One" and McCain is also pointing that out.

McCain is not a worthy candidate, but how is Obama any different in that respect.

Politics is a rough game. If your candidate can't take the heat in an election, how is he going to take the heat as Commander in Chief?

This type of election is nothing new. But alot of peoples perspective of history starts from the day they were born...or since Bush became President. The USA has had over 230 years of elections and this particular one is pretty tame as far as negativity goes.

Once again.....History didn't begin the day you were born....and it didn't start when Bush became President either.

This election is not about McCain...it is totally on Obama to prove he can be a leader....and so far he is failing miserably. Obama will lose and yes....there will be riots.

join