It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are We To Believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's been awhile since I posted on this board but I wanted to get everyone's opinion on something that has me puzzled. For quite some time we've had ufologist, former government insiders and supposed valid witnesses come forth and claim what they know to be the whole truth about what is going on. Yet, everyone who has come forward and spoken out has a different side or opinion about the UFO subject. Who are we to believe?

1. Dr. Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project?
2. Sgt. Robert O. Dean?
3. Billy Meier?
4. Linda Multon Howe?
5. Alex Collier?
6. Dan Burish?
7. Jim Marrs?
8. Charles Hall?
9. John Lear?

If you research each one of these individuals you will find that each one has a different version of the supposed truth to tell. If they know or claim to know the truth why do they have a different story or fact to tell aside from the other? At least they can all agree that we have been visited and that UFO's and EBE's are real.

I do believe we have been visited and that intelligent life exist in our universe other than Earth. But by whom or what I'm more confused now than I was when I started doing my research. It's impossible to tell who's telling the truth. Do you?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There are many agendas and many races visiting the planet. Apparently some good and some not so good. Even amongst the negative races, there are positive experiences, ie. greys. Some may even be cia disinformation. Its hard for someone with sightings and more to get a grip on any of it fully. But everyone who has studied knows they are telepathic so they should go out every night and tell them what kind of positive influences you expect for your planet. I do this. One of my sightings proved they have a psi link.

join