It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Bluebeam Exercise ??? Strange Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
pictures taken at 8pm central standard time over Quad Cities International Airport, formed out of clear blue sky, in less than 15 minutes.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
eye of the formation , everything streamed from center out

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That thing was just strange as it moved on eastward. It was supposed to just be a thunderstorm but it was raining and sunny out at the same time. I heard one thunder strike, very loud but that was it. I was thinking it was a strange system for today even if it is/isn't something for Bluebeam.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is Bluebeam? Are you talking about the new age prophecies or NASA? I suppose the new age one, because isn't Quad Cities Airport in Illinois? I guess I don't understand what you are implying?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

www.google.com...
Somewhere in the first few selections should be your wanted info.
Basically it was a project to emit holograms in the sky for some purpose.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
reply to post by seagrass

www.google.com...
Somewhere in the first few selections should be your wanted info.
Basically it was a project to emit holograms in the sky for some purpose.
Yes, I went to google. Are you saying NASA is emitting holograms for religious purposes in a NWO? In Illinois?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
rumor is that sometimes nasa fires up bluebeam to see how well it works, the conspiracy theory of bluebeam is that the goverment wants you to believe jesus is coming down from heaven, this cloud looked like the steps...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
by the way , wanabe, you must live close by, hello neighbor... and yes this thing was extremely wierd

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I see clouds like that all the time in the midwest. It's a big storm cloud... probably a supercell. They tend to act as a slow vortex, the clouds at the top fanning out as they hit the troposphere. Sort of a ceiling in the sky for clouds.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
that is a cumulonimbus cloud, also known as a thunder cloud. ice crystals in the top portion of the cloud create the fibrous appearance. the eye formation is a stratus fragment, which are especially common around thunder storms. sorry i'm an experienced cloud watcher, and i don't seen anything at all out of the ordinary here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

Yep, Iowa side of course. This was interesting since I didn't recall the forcast calling for thunderstorms or rain for that matter.

top topics

join