It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Georgia chose to invade South Ossetia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
And then go on to claim that Russia had been the aggressors? This doesn't make sense to me. So is Georgia trying to play the "act first, and ask for forgiveness later" card? What's going on?

Never mind. Now I can make more sense out of what's going on. I can see what Russia's motives are here.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Many of us at ATS have been following this conflict since day one,and have been mind boggled at the amount of dis-info and propaganda from both Russian and Georgian sources,i know it's frustrating but i cannot pretend i know any-better. the first casualty of war is the truth. It is of my opinion that both Russia and Georgia are equally to blame, in war there are no innocents . We are past who fired the first shot ,in this case both had a motive, we should be looking at who has more to lose or gain.
By the way South Ossetia is apart of Georgia

who will lose or gain will be in a later post

[edit on 13-8-2008 by all2human]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

[edit on 14-8-2008 by all2human]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
USA is behind the Georgia - Russian War

Please see this Video. It may explain a few things

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It could very well be pre-arranged as the start of the war of contracts. They had a lot of troops there in the middle east with US and UK. Its been disclosed that the cabal want to carve up Russia, China and India in their world domination scheme. The war of contracts would end up involving many countries and depopulate the world.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[edit on 13-8-2008 by all2human]

[edit on 14-8-2008 by all2human]

top topics

join